+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The two current events are kinda easy compared to, say, Halloween boss. As for ToR tickets, once you've cleaned out box three, I was done with it, which is just 3 ten pulls. The harpy is harder and has more things to buy, but even that one I'm almost done with.

As for characters, you really want 5* Ace characters, and for what you show, A2, N2, and Maria are top of their class type. You'll want the Neir weapons, from the weapon draw, and transmute the Wind Gun for Maria.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Hey I want to complain a second, just rant my ass off irrationally or otherwise. 60k Gems on Nier, 0 On banner units, 10 of those 12 pulls were 4* and below only, the other two were single 5* off banners, both non-Ace too to add insult to injury. I'm getting so salty I'm considering deleting the app out of frustration, Its killing my motivation to play because of how depressing it is doing another 10 pull to see nothing but Golds time after time.

I know I could just reroll an account, but I'd be waving goodbye to 4 MLB/5 Close character (S.Myuria, Lymle, Lenneth, 2B*, and a 8/10 S.Healer), of those 4 are also limited units(though summer ones likely returning), with one of them not likely to come back either.

My options are wave goodbye to 2 characters I really want, likely for good, or drop a launch-day old account and start from scratch. Both options suck ass for me and I'm angry beyond reasoning I'm 120 pulls into this banner and with a 3% Chance for on-banner units I stand at 0, when statistically I should own all fucking 3 or any combination of 3 of them.

Anyway thanks for listening, I'm still salty as fuck but it feels good ranting.

(*Note this 2B came from her Early-release banner, which took me almost 20k gems if I recall)

Edit: 70k gems and nothing. I’ve uninstalled now :/, breaking myself from this misery ASAP.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Decided to pull on the Christmas banner, and use my character tickets & 5* weapon tickets. Was aiming for Christmas Eve and got her and two of her weapons in the 3K pull, Holiday Precis, but only a Racket Staff; bunch of other 5* Aces, but sadly no other holiday/limited characters. Several element imbued weapons in the 32 tickets I used. I think I'll Factor 3 the Thunderbird staff for Myuria, using that free uncap item, as I don't think doing it to Icy Revolver, Crimson Fork Tridents, or Twin Coro Swords will get a better use out of it. Feels good to have top of the line units for all roles now, and I think I'll save up for Nurse Fiore, whenever she's released. Looking forward to running H.Clair, X.Eve, and either H.Precis/Rena. Going to have to work on a Winged Scepter though.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

So I'm updating after about a month and waiting for it to download.

They're showing FFBE characters now. Guess that banner's up?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone still play this? Decided to try it out again on my account. Anniversary is currently going on and has some good deals.

5k multipull for 10 5* characters.
    1k draws for 5* guaranteed males (5 draw)
    1k draws for 5* guaranteed females (5 draw)

Current banner is Youth Meracle and Lucifer.

All events currently being re-ran.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

VGAUSGQMS3

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    VGAUSGQMS3
    Added. In game name is Trojca.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Pretty good time to start, though most meta units have been limiteds not available in the anniversary pools, but Healer Meracle and Lucifer are top tier for their respective roles. Ton of events and achievements/gear to be had right now, though some of it is rough for a new person (M2+ content). Summer units likely to show up soon and possibly the first art contest design winner units as well. One of the best parts of the game is that you can join other raids, stamina free, and get tons of drops, so it's something you can spam/grind away resource free, though you do get more if you host things and hosting is the only way to advance through story/event content.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

RSJQZVVMEY

in game name is Ayn.

Support character is Rain.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Sorry boys, but it's over. Game shuts down November 5th.

http://production-cache.webview.na.s...t=201908061417

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

my tales of the rays and tales of links ptds kicking in again

why it gets harder for me to want to play mobile games anymore

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

You and I both.

Just shows you didn't whale hard enough so you killed the game.

Filthy peasants.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Like its hype, it didn't last long at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    my tales of the rays and tales of links ptds kicking in again

why it gets harder for me to want to play mobile games anymore
    Partially why I'm pretty gung ho in the whole gamer/consumer rights aspect of game ownership.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Partially why I'm pretty gung ho in the whole gamer/consumer rights aspect of game ownership.
    Doesn't really come into play with a server based game. That being said, how bad does your game revenue have to suck to not keep a 1 year + behind translation going. Figures the game would go down shortly before releasing the one character I was interested in the most. SE still just sucks at managing.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well, if you don't care about story, JP seems to be doing well enough. Unfortunately, the 10k unit of your choice ends in like 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    Doesn't really come into play with a server based game. That being said, how bad does your game revenue have to suck to not keep a 1 year + behind translation going. Figures the game would go down shortly before releasing the one character I was interested in the most. SE still just sucks at managing.
    Sure it does. The fact we still have to put anywhere from like 500mb to a few gb of data's worth of an app to plays these games asserts it's more than just server at play. To just run with a simple analogy, we've got the body and they've got the brain. If they're unwilling to maintain said brain, then either tweak it for a solo, offline experience or release it into the wild to let someone else host their own versions with a modified app. Otherwise, there's the very real reality of things people bought just arbitrarily vanishing when games shut down like this.

I don't think this was a good game, but for anyone who did spend on it, I feel for them. There's really no excuse for any video game to vanish in this day and age other than the provider just being a douche.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.dualshockers.com/persona...is-collab-tgs/

Japanese version is getting a Persona 5 crossover beginning in October.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://www.dualshockers.com/persona...is-collab-tgs/

Japanese version is getting a Persona 5 crossover beginning in October.