1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 5 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 1 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 8 hours, 5 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I only feel part of this was due to how Deep Dungeon pretty much replaced FATEs as the go-to for leveling, since SE allowed PotD to be the swiss-army knife to prepping yourself (XP, Gil, glamour shit, tomes and a weapon eventually) for entry lvl60 content on jobs.

The content itself (at least the puggable portion of it) I found to be god-awful boring due to lack of variety.
    I'd rather PotD than FATE grind tbh. i feel like FATEs should never be the "best" exp at any level and should be something you do if you're nearby or for an achievement or optional sidequests. PotD definitely needs more variety tho - I hope if there are any future iterations of deep dungeon they give randomized objectives per floor (like Nyzul yes) so as to change things up with each time you run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    I only feel part of this was due to how Deep Dungeon pretty much replaced FATEs as the go-to for leveling, since SE allowed PotD to be the swiss-army knife to prepping yourself (XP, Gil, glamour shit, tomes and a weapon eventually) for entry lvl60 content on jobs.

The content itself (at least the puggable portion of it) I found to be god-awful boring due to lack of variety.
    I'd still say thats successful content. I think SE has kinda struggled with producing content that stands a test of time, and Deep Dungeon did that, thats something i think people would like to see expanded on as opposed to other types of content in this game.

I wish they would go crazy with the affixes and mob types and abilities, I think it'd be really cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7