• Navigation
Closed Thread
Page 28 of 89 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Kawhi is out for the Spurs/Warriors game tomorrow night because he's in concussion protocol, and Warriors announced they'll be sitting Dray, Steph, Klay, and Iggy.

ABC on suicide watch

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Kawhi is out for the Spurs/Warriors game tomorrow night because he's in concussion protocol, and Warriors announced they'll be sitting Dray, Steph, Klay, and Iggy.

ABC on suicide watch
    Dafuq the warriors resting for? This game so important

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They've had a rough stretch recently, especially since KD got hurt. Steph for sure needs the rest

Yup. Stephs like 31/104 from 3 in the last ten games, or some shit like that.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

ABC on suicide watch
    Lamarcus is out indefinitely with heart issue.

I'm speechless

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

bruh i need him to get a gorilla heart transplant because spurs cant just hand the conference back to warriors

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder if ABC can flex the game out or something, shit is gonna be a disaster tonight.

GATTACA!

BG Level

I guess it's a moot point now, going to be hard to overtake warriors without lamarcus
    I wonder if ABC can flex the game out or something, shit is gonna be a disaster tonight.
    I was really looking forward to it too

Oh well gonna watch anyway, stakes are still high
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    Lamarcus is out indefinitely with heart issue.

I'm speechless
    From what I'm reading it shouldn't be worse than a few weeks as he's had similar issues before but scary nonetheless

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    bruh i need him to get a gorilla heart transplant because spurs cant just hand the conference back to warriors
    Warriors look very beatable without Durant. I don't think there's enough time for them to get back to their pre-Durant flow so I think they are vulnerable to spurs, rockets, jazz, maybe even clippers

They didn't shoot well but were playing their asses off last night against the wolves and still lost

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

yeah warriors are vulnerable to all those teams in the west w/out durant. whatever the case i think they're pretty big dogs against the cavs if they make the finals.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Warriors look very beatable without Durant. I don't think there's enough time for them to get back to their pre-Durant flow so I think they are vulnerable to spurs, rockets, jazz, maybe even clippers

They didn't shoot well but were playing their asses off last night against the wolves and still lost
    mainly i just want them to finish at the 2 seed so that they have to face at least two of the teams you mentioned

GATTACA!

BG Level

Man... warriors playing even with 76ers at half, at home. Will they ever find their swag?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

BG Level

not without Durant. gave up a lot for him, enough to render them a mediocre team without him

BG Level

also Saric is proving the Hinkie loyalists right. dude looks like a real player

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    not without Durant. gave up a lot for him, enough to render them a mediocre team without him
    I feel like that's an oversimplification. They still have Steph/klay/draymond (all top 15 players) and iggy/Livingston/zaza/Ian Clark. That's 7 deep of at least worthwhile rotation players and other guys like mccaw and javale aren't complete wastes of space

I feel like there's more to it than not having barnes/bogut/ezeli/barbosa etc

I expect them to round into a better post-Durant form within the next two weeks but they ain't beating anyone good in the west without Durant, I think

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Some of it just may outright be fatigue. Yeah they just had a day off, but they had something stupid like 8 in 12 with two coast to coast trips. That type of schedule is going to kill any team, and with them already being down Durant, it just made it much worse.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    I feel like that's an oversimplification. They still have Steph/klay/draymond (all top 15 players) and iggy/Livingston/zaza/Ian Clark. That's 7 deep of at least worthwhile rotation players and other guys like mccaw and javale aren't complete wastes of space

I feel like there's more to it than not having barnes/bogut/ezeli/barbosa etc

I expect them to round into a better post-Durant form within the next two weeks but they ain't beating anyone good in the west without Durant, I think
    your mom's an oversimplification BOOM

BG Level

but no, they aren't as bad as they've been playing but their system doesn't work without Durant and the bros you mentioned. when starting McCaw/Livingston they roll with 3 non-shooters (given Dray's scoring collapse, he is not a top 15 player shooting 42%/32%) on the court for a team that has trouble scoring any other way in the halfcourt + they lost any rim protection they have outside of what the undersized Draymond can provide.

Durant obviously provides both those things and more and is the 2nd best player in the world, but without him this is not a well-constructed team. not unusual when a team loses their best player.

BG Level

actually now that i think on it is Klay really a top-15 player either? he doesn't rebound well or playmake and his defense is good but not world-class. elite scorer but the benefit of playing his entire career with defenses focused on better ones. anyone still taking him over Hayward or Wall or KAT at this point?

GATTACA!

BG Level

but no, they aren't as bad as they've been playing but their system doesn't work without Durant and the bros you mentioned. when starting McCaw/Livingston they roll with 3 non-shooters (given Dray's scoring collapse, he is not a top 15 player shooting 42%/32%) on the court for a team that has trouble scoring any other way in the halfcourt + they lost any rim protection they have outside of what the undersized Draymond can provide.

Durant obviously provides both those things and is the 2nd best player in the world, but without him this is not a well-constructed team. not unusual when a team loses their best player.
    Without combing through the league in my head I think Draymond is still in the top 15 range with his passing and defense. Teams are ignoring him on the perimeter though, you are correct

I agree with the rest of that assessment. It makes you realize how fragile success in the NBA can be
    your mom's an oversimplification BOOM
    It's true

Closed Thread
Page 28 of 89 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast