1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 10 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 0 hours, 49 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 9 hours, 10 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

So.... Do i know anyone playing?

Not sure if i can put this here, if not just move or delete it. But i figured i might as well take a shot in the dark and ask. Don't really care if we were best friends or mortal enemys, i'd like to think we all have grown/matured(ish). So if someone i knew is playing, hit me up.

(I mostly played ffxi on quetz (2004-2009) and after that mainly on bahamut)

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Yelta Sumasu
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Caerloc View Post
    Not sure if i can put this here, if not just move or delete it. But i figured i might as well take a shot in the dark and ask. Don't really care if we were best friends or mortal enemys, i'd like to think we all have grown/matured(ish). So if someone i knew is playing, hit me up.

(I mostly played ffxi on quetz (2004-2009) and after that mainly on bahamut)
    Not sure but I was Yelta on Quetz for years and years so maybe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Doesn't ring a bell. What shell?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Yelta Sumasu
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Doesn't ring a bell. What shell?
    Mostly TitansOfSky or Montgomery Fools. I can't remember before that.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

TitanOfSky does ring a bell maybe. I don't think we crossed paths though. Any quetzers on your server besides you?

I don't remember the name of my first shell, but i was in Notorius Hunters, my own shell Home, a bit in PinCK i think the name was and Integral.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Yelta Sumasu
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

TitanOfSky does ring a bell maybe. I don't think we crossed paths though. Any quetzers on your server besides you?

I don't remember the name of my first shell, but i was in Notorius Hunters, my own shell Home, a bit in PinCK i think the name was and Integral.
    There were tos guys and gals that came to xiv in 1.0 and again in 2.0 but they since server transfer and looking at the FC like they have since quit.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I remember you Caerloc. I was Dave on Quetz and am now Dave on Gungnir, but I think I am looking for a server where more english is spoken. I just came back from 1.0 and am having a hard time meeting many NA/EU people on a JP server. Go figure lol

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Hmm... Dave as in Daveman, a tarutaru blm who was in OH? Or just plain Dave? In the latter case you'll have to jog my memory a bit. I play on Phoenix right now, but i'm looking to see if i can find some old schoolers.