BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post

At low hp like 35% or so it does Umbral pull which is a pull in move seems to be around 20-25' radius. Not everyone is drawn in same amount and isn't all the way to the mob though usually close enough to get hit with the other tp moves. Usually immediately followed by a tp move so hard to say if it had another effect or tp move I got hit with but each time master was close also took dmg and got bound.
    Umbral Pull gives a Slow/Def Down/MDef Down aura. Used it at like 95% for me. Lasted maybe 5 minutes. She actually glows so there's probably a way to remove the aura.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ah I see. Might be time based then? I tend to kind of kill fast and semi consistent so might be why I see it around the same time but earlier

edit: in case anyone wondering the masque teleports you to Reisinjima right in front of the sanctum

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also does Atrophine spore

The pull seems around 2 min (like 3 in a row like that) after pull but I could swear one was more like 1.5 minutes.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Also does Atrophine spore

The pull seems around 2 min (like 3 in a row like that) after pull but I could swear one was more like 1.5 minutes.
    Could just be pattern based, in that she just does the exact same pattern of moves over and over, so TP spam will change how soon you see it.

anyone know if either ambuscade seals or mount (from silver mog pel) are sendable within pol? at worst maybe capes, wana use mule to get some stuff and send to main.

edit capes not sendable, just checked with a spare cape.

Campaign
    BG Level

Afaik nothing from the Silver Pell is sendable to same account =/

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I did 2 Stringing Pummels over 8700 to the belladonna on VD today (with appropriate buffs of course but those same buffs never saw damage higher than 6k). I REALLY like this update. Never been this consistently high in damage on high end mobs.

edit: and this is with Othas.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Pred Claws now appears to be 3 hits of equal damage instead of one really hard hit and two weak hits.

In Abyssea with RR/SS/Minikin, I have done ~6400k and mostly high 10s ~ low 11s thousand damage to normal mobs, which is consistent with crit or non-crit given those Atma. On NMs (including Carabosse before Benediction), I've done >33k.

That difference is inexplicable unless Predator Claws is actually distributing its fTP over multiple hits. Also, I don't know what TP I have been BPing at but I seem to have a pretty high crit rate.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    That difference is inexplicable unless Predator Claws is actually distributing its fTP over multiple hits.
    That would make sense given this bit from the patch notes:
    The damage adjustments to the following Blood Pacts: Rage will now apply to all hits.

Eclipse Bite / Double Punch / Predator Claws / Rush / Chaotic Strike / Volt Strike

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah, it just wasn't totally clear to me what that meant at first. Looks like it might mean that Pred Claws is a goddamned beast now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by urat View Post
    Could just be pattern based, in that she just does the exact same pattern of moves over and over, so TP spam will change how soon you see it.
    Definitely not exact same patterns. Others go in different patterns at the least. Think the shorter one might have just been me not keeping track of time good enough. Since I started time stamping it it's been 2 min each time

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Definitely not exact same patterns. Others go in different patterns at the least. Think the shorter one might have just been me not keeping track of time good enough. Since I started time stamping it it's been 2 min each time
    Haven't all of the Ambuscade Vol2 fights had a timed move so far? Generally at the 2min mark too. Pretty sure most of the variance could be attributed towards buff time pre-engagement.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Haven't all of the Ambuscade Vol2 fights had a timed move so far? Generally at the 2min mark too.
    Not sure about Orobon as only fought a couple of times and didn't really notice anything I cared about other than the annoying dt I think it was something about stun tp moves to break lanterns. Gnole iirc wasn't a move but standing up and was time or ja spam I think. Most the ones before had adds that spawned based on percentages. First one dragon did a move at low hp.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Jingle Baaas event
    Talk to Chacharoon to get Jingle Rod, equip rod and get costume from Chacharoon to participate in event.
    Target Moogle Godfather and do different emotes.
    -/psych will refill your Power. Power is consumed when you /toss or when you /stare.
    -/toss will throw something at Moogle Godfather. Your goal is to hit the normal Detectors to release sheep and the golden Detector to stun Moogle Godfather. If you hit a back Detector, Moogle Godfather will stun, bind, and virus you. The virus will drain your power.
    -/stare while Moogle Godfather is stunned to get Jingly. The main currency of the event. Run around while staring to get more Jingly. Sometimes will get a Little Worm or a Grain Seed. Your character will eat these. I think 3 Little Worms = 1 Grain Seed and you will get an emote saying you are happy. This causes the next Jingly you collect to get additional Jingly.
    -/joy will heal you when u get hurt. You can die while doing this event.

If you manage to defeat Moogle Godfather, you will get a secondary currency of Sheep. I think freeing 10 Sheep will give you access to a Reward tier which is a random item from Chacharoon. I got a Dark Bronze Ingot. You can get a new item every Earth day.

Rewards for Jingly are:
    Jubilee Shirt 300
    Jingly Rod +1 500 (Costume turns you into a baby sheep. I turned into a brown sheep. It is an hour recast so it might turn you into different color ones.)
    Moogle Companion 300 (Seems broken. /mount moogle and choosing from menu causes the Moogle Trust to be summoned.)
    Special Gobbiedial Key 200
    Copper A.M.A.N. Voucher 200
    Ambuscade Primer Volume One 300
    Ambuscade Primer Volume Two 200

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The new Awakening track is pretty good.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by fattucus View Post
    Moogle Companion 300 (Seems broken. /mount moogle and choosing from menu causes the Moogle Trust to be summoned.)
    Had a similar issue when the Fenrir mount was added until the shortcuts addon was updated. You might be able to use "/raw /mount Moogle" to work around it until then.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by danpelope View Post
    Had a similar issue when the Fenrir mount was added until the shortcuts addon was updated. You might be able to use "/raw /mount Moogle" to work around it until then.
    cool that worked, thanks

Tried rod again and got brown sheep again. Also need to do quest to use mounts for Moogle Mount to show up as an option for purchase.
    A third try and I became Chacharoon

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Afaik nothing from the Silver Pell is sendable to same account =/
    you would be correct. kind of lame really. Not even the crap furniture

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...count-Ex-Items

edit: correction seems rolanberry delightaru is the 1 item not on the undeliverable list

How would we get into the mission 5 battlefield again in order to get the new track? :0

The wording is so weird on the main page. It took longer than it should for me to realize they meant the merit BC. Just have to finish it on any difficulty, the FFRK version music plays during the fight.