+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Thank god! we now know the stats for cheese sandwiches.

super glad they fixed this
    "The issue wherein login points would not be carried over properly from the previous monster when speaking with the greeter moogle under specific conditions."

hate when i do all the work on my previous monster to not have them carry over

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pretty lackluster update notes. Ya smn gets more boosts I guess

Relic Shield
    BG Level

if those screen shots from the other posts are for nashira (being smn and pup only) im guessin only smn would be using when it lacks Damage taken and regen.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Legs look like they might be DT. Looks like head has store tp as well so decentish for dd setup

Relic Shield
    BG Level

am I the only one that thinks putting a survival guide in Mhaura would be brilliant? Anything that eliminates having to zone 4 times to get the KI would be awesome.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So I downloaded Pebbles' POLUTILS and am currently scanning my .dats to get a base for doing a dat mine when update goes up.

Im running it through WINE since Im playing on linux, and it is scanning the smaller tables like Automaton equipment, currencies, etc no problem. But when it tries and scans a bigger table like items, armor, weapons, it just says "Nothing to display"

Anyone have an idea of what I can do here? Or is someone else on the dat mining atm?

Edit oh hey they have a github ok Ill try this new version see what happens, it seems to be operating better.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The new pet gear offers some fantastic pet bonuses and pretty good master stats. Only downside to all the accuracy they give is no attack on any piece.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    The new pet gear offers some fantastic pet bonuses and pretty good master stats. Only downside to all the accuracy they give is no attack on any piece.
    Sadly that seems to be sort of the norm for pet gear. You can get stats but usually things like acc and att or similar with ranged and magic will be separate for reasons.

Also check version up

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by urat View Post
    So I downloaded Pebbles' POLUTILS and am currently scanning my .dats to get a base for doing a dat mine when update goes up.

Im running it through WINE since Im playing on linux, and it is scanning the smaller tables like Automaton equipment, currencies, etc no problem. But when it tries and scans a bigger table like items, armor, weapons, it just says "Nothing to display"

Anyone have an idea of what I can do here? Or is someone else on the dat mining atm?

Edit oh hey they have a github ok Ill try this new version see what happens, it seems to be operating better.
    All already done

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/November_...Update_Changes

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

The +1 head and +1 hands look like great TP options for PUP. The +1 feet look solid for when the master needs to stay back. Otherwise the lack of DA (like the Rawhide sets) hurt their use in normal TP sets. For SMN though, a great way to build TP for their avatars' attacks.

PUP Power!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I wonder if the Omen term used in the Freshly Pickled update are related to those new Kupo tickets. Perhaps its that new area they are hinting at....

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    The new mask seems to be missing.

I wonder if we will be getting more stuff tomorrow then.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Added the masque. forgot about it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hahahhahahah. I speculated that part of the reason bst might have been left off of new askar was they were going to do some pet stats by putting bst with pup.... suck it everyone who doubted me

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Toth View Post
    I wonder if the Omen term used in the Freshly Pickled update are related to those new Kupo tickets. Perhaps its that new area they are hinting at....
    Given the tickets say OM probably. kupon for seals to af also further suggests upgrades

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So team devs fighting the trolls. Was 3. 1 giant mnk one what looked like a pld maybe drk one and a rng one all had some kind of aura. Were doing pretty good and somehow got Amchuhu to tank them all pretty good until main did some decent range aoe move that did dmg and gave para poison blind silence virus slow and proceeded to hundred fist

oh damn moogle/qiqirin event looks fun

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Im guessing the Masque teleports you to the crystal in Reisenjima, which I actually was kind of expecting.

If the new battle content's entrance is that crystal, that masque is a must have.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

GP trade in limits appear to have been tripled. >_>

edit: Verified. New limits are exactly 3x the old ones. No difference in the amount of points received per item. Black Mantle was my GP item today, was 2200ea/5840max, is now 2200ea/17520max

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Belladonna from regular ambus takes melee damage pretty well. Tried sc/mb at first and once she gains an aura around 30%, all magic damage will do 0. Hits a WAR with berserk for around 500 per hit, but only really spammed infernal liberation (knockback + bind) that didn't really do much (or any damage). Once again its just a melee zerg for regular. Unsure about intense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast