Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So after several runs of Umbral pull being right at the 2 minute mark did get one way early. Not sure how early since I had stopped paying attention to pull time and such but it was less than 2 min in zone so yeah. Not really sure what triggered it. Just a theory right now but I think it might have something to do with whether or not you reapply a debuff after full bloom. Also from what I've noticed at least with debuffs on it tends to immediately full bloom after every regular tp move it does

edit: playing around it seems more and more the full blooms and possible other tp spammage seems to have more to do with dmg. ie when I was going slow was like a normal fight when my autos were Overdriving constant skillchains the mob would damn near constantly use moves

edit 2: it's becoming apparent that infernal liberation is some kind of hate reset. At first I thought mob was just shifting between autos but mule definitely been pulling hate with dia after that move even when nm is down to 40%

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

"Jingle Baaas" notes:
    • You have to be in the 5'-10' range in order to get Jingly. Outside of that range will give you one of the food items that can make you happy.
    • You have to move between /stare's in order to get Jingly. Just a few steps is fine and you can move back and forth w/ no problems.
    • The special attack if you hit a trap can be outranged ~20'
    • Ticket rewards are likely the same as the HQ Gobbiebox pool. High odds on gear. Best stuff I've gotten so far was a Montiont Silverpiece and Hexed Tekko.
    • If your bag is full when you claim the ticket, you have the option to leave the menu to make room or trash it. If you choose the "make room" option, you will be able to claim the same item by talking again. Trashing it does not give you another roll. Hard "once per day" limit.
    • Once you have unlocked the ticket, it stays unlocked. Basically functions as an extra GB dial for the month I guess XD
    • No "hidden" options most likely. Main has 106 sheep saved, nothing new showed up in menu.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Im pretty sure Ive been outside 5-10 range and got jings

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

And I've been inside that and not gotten them. Gotten them at a specific distance one time and not the next. Think the game is doing weird things with distance and lag while you run and such.

Also if you can get into fight the belladonna and stand right on the edge of pull in it's hilarious to watch the give next to you just on the other side of that line get pulled in. Like limbs fly forward as midsection gets pulled back

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I was told to search for jinglys under where those stars fly out of the moogle when the collection period starts. Seems to produce jinglys more often, but that could just be the same as "facing west for earth crystal crafts on a full moon" kinda thing

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    I was told to search for jinglys under where those stars fly out of the moogle when the collection period starts. Seems to produce jinglys more often, but that could just be the same as "facing west for earth crystal crafts on a full moon" kinda thing
    XD Good comparison. I've done it enough to get 1k jingly on 10x characters now, and can say that I can't find any solid pattern to how much jingly you get per /stare. I am pretty sure that the HQ rod increases the possible maximum value of jingly, but doesn't affect the floor. (Can still get 1.) The 5'-10' range is definite tho. If you are 10.1 away, you will never get jingly, only food items. Within the range, there does seem to be a very low possibility of getting food even if the other conditions are statisfied... maybe 5%ish?

Even if you are within the 5'-10' range, you have to move between /stare, or you can not get jingly. (Pretty sure this is actually stated in the in-game instructions btw.)

Simplest tactic is to lockon to boss, and strafe at a distance within the 5-10 range.

Minor exploit:
    Spoiler: show
    If you are having problems w/ hitting the orbs, try inducing a bit of lag Aiming gets a lot easier when there are visible "ticks" in the rotation of the orbs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Gunna say it again but the 5-10 is mostly correct but not absolute. Definitely gotten some jinglys at 10.4

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So didn't see a lot of info on new bps other than trying against real mobs so figured I'd try to test them out against lvl 0s to get an idea of rough potential. Mostly just the ones that now replicate and the ones that have dmg varies with tp. So for the ones that vary with tp will be at 3k otherwise and just seraphcaller for gear beating up defenseless rarabs doing best of 3.

And for each kind of extrapolate what that dmg would be with a near max potential +BP dmg which looking thru gear would be about 200 (I assume jps are added with gear but could be wrong but would roughly make it +200% from what my 0 would be getting) and for the replicating tp ones assuming all hits land and you getting 2 extra hits from mythic aftermath to get an idea what max potential looks like not counting stupid things like base stats. Also was just 119 for this so yeah a little bit more with +3 lvls. SPs adding more as well. And obviously extra hits will do something on the non replicating ones... but figuring out ftps and how much is more than I feel like doing right now but yeah doubt that will add more than another say 33%

Just replicating

predator claws- 3333 max ~ 50k
    volt strike- 4955 max ~ 75k (winner winner chicken dinner)
    rush- 1387 max~ 30k
    Chaotic Strike - 3732 max ~ 56k

replicating and dmg varies with tp

Double punch - 4406 max ~53k (not bad for a lower lvl one though does like half that at 0 tp)
    Eclipse Bite- 3628 max ~54.5k

Just dmg varies with tp
    Rock Buster - 5280 max ~ 16k
    Mountain Buster - 10258 max~ 31k
    Tail Whip - 5934 max ~ 18k
    Axe Kick - 5001 max ~ 15k
    Blindside - 9172 max ~ 27.5k
    Crescent Fang - 4646 max ~ 14k

From the capped pdif tests I saw over on the ffxiah for the ones they did the numbers seem pretty close so I'd say most these should be around theoretical max outside of loading up on +base stat/more avatar lvls and sps. Looks like old helios gear might make a come back with all that pet DA with the BP dmg for the smns who don't have nirvana/can't get a single ws off for some weird reason. Shame no one does it even during the campaign and stone supplies are non existent. Damn them taking it off ambuscade rewards. Good news is the besterest dmg ones don't need tp so don't really need to worry about that.

Also so much for doing 20k-30k ready moves at distance being too powerful lol

edit: hmm probably should also do numbers based on no extra or just a DA proc to get comparisons that way. And maybe some other figures if people know for certain how AM/DA procs work for bps... I assumed worst case scenario of just 1 of either but if you can get like a AM3 and DA or 2 DAs like you can on multi hit ws could be even crazier. But too tireds tonight seeya later smn cowboys

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So daily chach thing is kind of amazing. Can still get complete garbage but so far I've gotten a couple 100 pieces, riftdross/cinder, scoria, linen purse, hexed jacket and best so far hexed gages -1

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So daily chach thing is kind of amazing. Can still get complete garbage but so far I've gotten a couple 100 pieces, riftdross/cinder, scoria, linen purse, hexed jacket and best so far hexed gages -1
    17x 100s so far and counting between 13x characters XD Got 2x today + scoria :D

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

By chach are you referring to the gobbie box? Tried to see what event this was tied to on the off site, but couldn't find anything.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Manque View Post
    By chach are you referring to the gobbie box? Tried to see what event this was tied to on the off site, but couldn't find anything.
    Chacharoon. There is a daily lotto that unlocks after a couple wins in the new Jingle Baaas event.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

No by chach I mean the event with Chacharoon. It's like gobbie box only odds of good stuff definitely higher and has some higher grade loot possible like HQ crafted

Campaign
    BG Level

When does the Jingle Baas event stops?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Thank you, apologies for the straight-forward question

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Doing Chach on 10 characters, and the best thing I've gotten so far is a 20k auction slot waster. -.-

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    Doing Chach on 10 characters, and the best thing I've gotten so far is a 20k auction slot waster. -.-
    I took all the good stuff on the server

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    10x characters? You should have recorded your results and added em to the the spreadsheet in my dial thread ><;;;

I'm going to be continuing recording results with next month's Wanted Dial, so you are welcome (and encouraged) to add your results as well ^^

I stick my dick in Crayfish
    BG Level

So the chach event is over? As is the gobbie key and the double CP ?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

you're about a day late yes, its all over since this morning