Closed Thread
Page 460 of 541 FirstFirst ... 410 450 458 459 460 461 462 470 510 ... LastLast
    Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Edit: I'm retarded. The McCain institute isn't even operated by John McCain. It's just named after him.

I'm getting kinda tired of the low effort trolling. It was funny for a bit but now it's just sad.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Heavencloud View Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5b15b0e74a46

Wonder why WaPo likes McCain and hates Trump? Couldn't be that they're both shills for foreigners, right?
    Loved the video, but I don't understand the point of the rest of your post.

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Edit: I'm retarded. The McCain institute isn't even operated by John McCain. It's just named after him.

I'm getting kinda tired of the low effort trolling. It was funny for a bit but now it's just sad.
    Are you retarded?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.733de84025ee

It appears McCain misspoke. According to his spokeswoman, McCain meant to express that he “had nothing to do” with the donation from the Saudi government to the McCain Institute Foundation, rather than with the institute itself. We don’t play gotcha at The Fact Checker, and we understand that people make mistakes when they speak off the cuff. But McCain should be held accountable for his inaccurate claim, because it ultimately misled the public to believe he had no ties to the institute that he helped create. We award him Two Pinocchios.
    I'll answer for you: Yes.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Are you retarded?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.733de84025ee

I'll answer for you: Yes.
    I suppose it's good that you're posting links to articles now, but do you even bother to read them?

Quote Originally Posted by your own source
    It’s clear McCain’s role with the McCain Institute is not exactly comparable to Goldwater’s. Still, McCain’s role appears to be largely honorary, and his name does not appear in the foundation’s tax records. The institute’s employees report to the ASU president, and McCain has no involvement in its management or operations decisions, Volker told us.

“The Senator’s involvement is truly a supportive role to ASU, its goals and thus the Institute,” Volker said. “We are incredibly grateful that he attends some of our events and meets with the Institute’s ASU students when his schedule allows. Operational decisions made by the Institute are taken by its Executive Director, with counsel from the Institute’s advisory Board of Trustees, under the overall authority of the University.”

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think you're the third person to do this Greatguardian.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

So remember when I was saying "If Trump has evidence he was wiretapped?"

He doesn't.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Are they trying to force republican hands into investigating? Cause all this does is make the alt right froth at the mouth at an investigation if it means putting the 44th president behind bars.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Republicans don't want to go down this road. Obama is extremely popular -- it would be bad optics and it would also suck time/energy away from pursuing their actual legislative agenda.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Il'll be honest lads this is what happens when you elect a troll president. Obama must be laughing his ass off at how stupid the_dump is reacting to all of this!

What will be epic is when something real serious comes along and he utterly bottles it, he just cant leave things well enough alone without landing himself in it. Whats even more silly is if he simply could ignore all the stuff..... people would eventually get bored but since he loves making fake news with faux nooz and friends its even more hillarious when it blows up in his face.

Digging his own grave here, he is... :D

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Mm hmmmm.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Here is James Clapper, Obama's Director of National Intelligence, flatly denying any FISA order against Trump exists.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Was watching Fareed Zakaria this morning, there were some interesting points and studies.

We Blew $17 Billion in Afghanistan. How Would You Have Spent It?

Interesting article that shows how the military has wasted billions over the years in Afghanistan alone. Not a big scandal but a good study I think to make sure these types of things don't happen all the time.

How Everything Became War and the Military Became Everything: Tales from the Pentagon

Might pick up this book. James Mattis even has a blurb on the back cover giving it a glowing review.

The Cost of Immigration Enforcement and Border Security

I was surprised to learn that between 2003 and 2016 the number of border patrol agents has doubled. CBP and ICE budgets have also doubled. They haven't grown as much during Obama's years in office than Bush's, but there certainly doesn't appear to have been a recent crisis in funding.

And then there's this:

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

Net Loss of 140,000 from 2009 to 2014; Family Reunification Top Reason for Return

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I suppose it's good that you're posting links to articles now, but do you even bother to read them?
    "Appears" "has told us" Yet highly involved (did YOU read the article). Do you believe everything you read/hear without question?

If so, better get ready to bleed to fight for your rights that are being "violated."

Wait, are you a part of the generation that thinks politicians are honest?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Wait, are you a part of the generation that thinks politicians are honest?
    Are you so young and naive that you think there's a generation that thinks this and that you're a part of this grand new "first woke" generation?

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The facetious mock insult questions aren't really as cool as one thinks, or productive. Let's agree to move past these!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

A handful of the 400 Trump supporters that came out for yesterday's "March 4 Trump" event;

Spoiler: show

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

http://www.mprnews.org/story/2017/03...diana-governor

While Pence was still Gov, he repeatedly block Freedom of Information requests even though Indiana has a law about making government files, including emails, open to the public.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    A handful of the 400 Trump supporters that came out for yesterday's "March 4 Trump" event;

Spoiler: show

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

That was the Minnesota event which was one of the biggest.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Took this pic of the one in NYC yesterday

http://i.imgur.com/8J24zD8.jpg