Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    what if you lived your life this butthurt
    Not the one here getting triggered about people calling scratch offs a tax on the stupid soooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Headspace View Post
    Not the one here getting triggered about people calling scratch offs a tax on the stupid soooo

Totes triggered bro, melting like a snowflake over here over lottery tickets

You're the one that follows my every word cause I said some things you don't like on here lmao. Been crying since Nov about my posts.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Totes triggered bro, melting like a snowflake over here over lottery tickets

You're the one that follows my every word cause I said some things you don't like on here lmao. Been crying since Nov about my posts.
    Only when its hypocritical

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

Only when its hypocritical

Scratch offs are a tax on the stupid.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

hate when i am trying to buy a refreshing arizona iced tea at my local 7-11 or gas station and a friggin poor or a stupid is holding up the line to buy 80 lottery tickets and not win shit but then i am like sweet some of that money will go back to the community. TAKE THAT TAX BRACKETS

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME

BG Level

i got my wife some scratch offs for valentimes so something can disappoint her faster than I do

The Anti Miz

BG Level

i got my wife some scratch offs for valentimes so something can disappoint her faster than I do
    hope you didnt use food stamps to pay for your dinner

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

This was an article about Trump's first Mar-a-Lago trip: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...xpayers-234562

He has already scheduled his second for this weekend.

I wonder if an ethics committee will look into the accounting there.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

It would be way cooler if Trump hung out in New Orleans or Vegas on the weekends.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    This was an article about Trump's first Mar-a-Lago trip: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...xpayers-234562

He has already scheduled his second for this weekend.

I wonder if an ethics committee will look into the accounting there.
    The traffic in Florida is shit every weekend.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Don't you mean Gen. Mills?
    This is an underrated comment.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

A work in progress timeline..

2013: Flynn, then DIA chief, meets Sergey Kislyak in visit to Moscow. They develop an ongoing work relationship and communication.
    Before Nov. 8: Per intelligence reports, Flynn has regular phone contact with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. These calls continue regularly after the election. This was confirmed to WaPo by Kislyak.
    Dec. 29: Obama issues new executive sanctions against Russia in response to their alleged election-related hacking including expulsion of 35 diplomats. Per intel reports, Flynn phones Kislyak several times that day.
    Dec. 30: Putin publicly announces there will be no response from the Kremlin against the US for the sanctions. Trump tweets his praise.
    Early Jan. : FBI issues report about Flynn's potential compromised position. Yates reads the report and determines that there is a significant chance that the Logan Act has been violated. She brings it up with Clapper and Brennan and the three start an ongoing discussion & investigation into wrongdoing.
    Jan. 13: Transition official responds to WaPo op/ed saying “I can tell you that during his call, sanctions were not discussed whatsoever.”
    Jan. 13: Spicer claims in conference call with press that Flynn and Amb. Kislyak discussed "logistics ... that was it, plain and simple"
    Jan. 15: Pence claims Flynn told him everything about conversation with Amb. Kislyak and that they didn't discuss anything about the sanctions. DOJ and Intel community officials decide it's most important to at least inform Pence of what they know.
    Jan. 19: Yates, Brennan, Clapper and Comey have final discussion about Flynn before Obama leaves office. They decide that Yates would tell Trump, Pence, incoming WH counsel and/or incoming chief of staff about his compromising position. Comey is opposed to saying anything, but is convinced otherwise.
    Jan. 20: Inauguration. Clapper and Brennan resign before Trump is sworn in, Yates & Comey stay on.
    Jan. 23: Spicer responds to questions at his first press briefing saying he had spoken to Flynn the previous night. Flynn told him there was one call and the subject of the call was "...a plane crash that claimed the lives of a Russian military choir; Christmas greetings; Russian-led talks over the Syrian civil war; and the logistics of setting up a call between Putin and Trump."
    Jan. 23: Yates brings up the matter again with Comey, who has now flipped again and is against saying anything. Yates also speaks with new WH counsel Don McGhan on the matter, telling him that Flynn may be compromised and open to blackmail by the Russians.
    Jan. 30: Yates is fired by Trump, reason cited is refusing to fight for the immigration EO in federal court.
    Feb. 8: Flynn categorically denies discussing sanctions with Kislyak in interview with WaPo. The next day, Flynn calls to revise his statement saying he couldn't be sure it didn't come up.
    Feb. 13: Flynn resigns citing 'incomplete information' he gave to Pence regarding his calls with Kislyak.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    It would be way cooler if Trump hung out in New Orleans or Vegas on the weekends.
    Hanging out in those places would probably not result in Trump running a massive government bill up at a resort that he still technically owns.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Watching the GOP go on stage and one at a time give their speech only after wishing their wives a happy valentines, haha. They didn't start until like the 3rd person got up, and after that they're all like "OH SHIT I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE NOT DOING IT"

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The fact that they knew about Flynn's action and didn't do anything until the WashPost blew up their spot is shady as fuck.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

I cannot for the life of me understand why this particular Russian imbroglio is different from the last thousand, but I'm glad something is finally happening.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I cannot for the life of me understand why this particular Russian imbroglio is different from the last thousand, but I'm glad something is finally happening.
    Maybe because there are transcripts that would leak if the Trump administration tried to hold onto Flynn.

Flynn was the craziest dude in that admin, probably even moreso than Trump. Now if they can just get rid of Bannon and Miller, this could turn into an ordinarily bad administration instead of an apocalyptically bad one.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Something happened to Flynn somewhere along the way during his service in the Middle East. Apparently he was a "good lil' intelligence boy", then when he was appointed to a position of power he changed and was removed during the Obama admin. I'm very curious as to what happened to him.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

It's plausible he always had crazy views but they didn't get in the way when he was constrained by chain of command. Either way, it's unfortunate that someone who seemed to be well respected during his service years went off the deep end after that, but this guy was never qualified to be NSA based on his affiliation with Putin and his statements during the campaign.