+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: DNC Restructuring     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Could start a 2020 thread, but Elizabeth Warren has formed an exploratory committee for a 2020 presidential run

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/31/polit...020/index.html

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Was gonna start one this morning but BG forums didn't want me to and honestly I can respect that.

Its not even fucking 2019.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/31/u...ouncement.html

She announced she was running for President in 2020 earlier today.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1noBAbLa2yQ
    https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1081234130841600000?s=19

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

I don't think they realized when they put it up that she was doing the dance from the Breakfast Club, probably because if it's not from an anime no one in AnonymousQ has seen it.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

alright

that's the only little red heart she'll earn from me

but alright

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47201983

MN congresswoman Ilhan Omar is apologizing for saying lawmakers only support Israel because of lobby money.

Spoiler: show

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47203529

Virginia Gov Ralph Northam is defending his comments for calling slaves "indentured servants."

The governor's damage-limitation efforts risked making matters worse when he told the interviewer that 400 years has passed since the "first indentured servants from Africa landed on our shores".

CBS presenter Gayle King, who is African American, said: "Also known as slavery."

Unlike indentured servants, who were typically released after paying off the debt of their voyage to America, black slaves were rarely freed.

After the interview aired on Monday, Mr Northam released a statement defending his word choice.

He said that during a recent speech he "referred to them in my remarks as enslaved".

"A historian advised me that the use of indentured was more historically accurate. The fact is, I'm still learning and committed to getting it right."

It's cool, he's still learning. Takes a big man to admit he still has some learning to do.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

idk man, considering the rate he is learning, his age, and the average lifespan of the american male... I'm not sure he's going to make it

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-the...100000831.html

Yahoo News investigation discovers that the Seth Rich conspiracy originated from Russia's foreign intelligence service SRV.

Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the SVR, first circulated a phony “bulletin” — disguised to read as a real intelligence report —about the alleged murder of the former DNC staffer on July 13, 2016, according to the U.S. federal prosecutor who was in charge of the Rich case. That was just three days after Rich, 27, was killed in what police believed was a botched robbery while walking home to his group house in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C., about 30 blocks north of the Capitol.

The purported details in the SVR account seemed improbable on their face: that Rich, a data director in the DNC’s voter protection division, was on his way to alert the FBI to corrupt dealings by Clinton when he was slain in the early hours of a Sunday morning by the former secretary of state’s hit squad.

Yet in a graphic example of how fake news infects the internet, those precise details popped up the same day on an obscure website, whatdoesitmean.com, that is a frequent vehicle for Russian propaganda. The website’s article, which attributed its claims to “Russian intelligence,” was the first known instance of Rich’s murder being publicly linked to a political conspiracy.

The Russian effort to exploit Rich’s tragic death didn’t stop with the fake SVR bulletin. Over the course of the next two and a half years, the Russian government-owned media organizations RT and Sputnik repeatedly played up stories that baselessly alleged that Rich, a relatively junior-level staffer, was the source of Democratic Party emails that had been leaked to WikiLeaks. It was an idea first floated by WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who on Aug. 9, 2016, announced a $20,000 reward for information about Rich’s murder, saying — somewhat cryptically — that “our sources take risks.”

At the same time, online trolls working in St. Petersburg, Russia, for the Internet Research Agency (IRA) — the same shadowy outfit that conducted the Russian social media operation during the 2016 election — aggressively boosted the conspiracy theories. IRA-created fake accounts, masquerading as those of American citizens or political groups, tweeted and retweeted more than 2,000 times about Rich, helping to keep the bogus claims about his death in the social media bloodstream, according to an analysis of a database of Russia troll accounts by Yahoo News.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-the...100000831.html

Yahoo News investigation discovers that the Seth Rich conspiracy originated from Russia's foreign intelligence service SRV.
    Cant believe this isnt bigger news

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

As a nation we are apparently OK with Russia, and whatever they feel like doing to manipulate our sheeple. Don't worry though, if a Dem wins in 2020 Russia will be back to being Bad Guys and any relations we have with them will clearly show weakness and stupidity on the part of said Dem President.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Cant believe this isnt bigger news

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    My sig quote has aged so fucking well.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Her Emails, Again
    The investigation, launched more than three years ago, determined that those 38 people were "culpable" in 91 cases of sending classified information that ended up in Clinton's personal email, according to a letter sent to Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley this week and released Friday. The 38 are current and former State Department officials but were not identified.

Although the report identified violations, it said investigators had found "no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information." However, it also made clear that Clinton's use of the private email had increased the vulnerability of classified information.

The investigation covered 33,000 emails that Clinton turned over for review after her use of the private email account became public. The department said it found a total of 588 violations involving information then or now deemed to be classified but could not assign fault in 497 cases.

For current and former officials, culpability means the violations will be noted in their files and will be considered when they apply for or go to renew security clearances. For current officials, there could also be some kind of disciplinary action.
    https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/1...on-email-probe

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

I didn't know where to post this lol.

Apparently she's a "software engineer" and "cyber security expert." But she's a dropout (political science), so I guess nowadays one don't need no diploma for those fields?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

There are plenty of less qualified people and you decide to express a hate boner for her I guess.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Actual YouTube/Twitch drama thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    I didn't know where to post this lol.

Apparently she's a "software engineer" and "cyber security expert." But she's a dropout (political science), so I guess nowadays one don't need no diploma for those fields?

I thought those were fields where it is relatively normal. They got those boot camps and shit.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Computer programming is very much a "show me" field, but cybersecurity is getting increasingly credentialed.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

Why would she use that picture.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk