Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Final Fantasy XI - Vana'diel Collection 2008

Hello guys. I am currently searching for this, as I recall that the last time I downloaded this, it actually gave me all of the extra files, including the files that were missing from Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Seekers Collection.

I have a few questions: If I were to buy the CD version (Atomic) from amazon for the PC, would I be able to install it with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit?

Also, after installed, would the files from tehkrizz help me add updates to the ROM? When I go into FFXI Model Viewer (As well as Altana) and select some of the animation options for some creatures, they used to display no animation. I'm not sure if the patches from tehkrizz would fix it, but if someone knows, please tell me!

I do not plan to play the game until I acquire enough money to buy registration codes for all expansions of the game. But I want to know if the following problems will be addressed if I download the Vana'diel Collection 2008 and then use the patches from tehkrizz to update the game:

1. All animations work properly
    2. All creatures listed in the Viewer appear

I once purchased the game and the expansion packs, as well as the registration codes for them, and then played in-game with a 30-day bundle-given game-time, but the files that were missing from the Ultimate Collection didn't install even then, even though I got them installed on my Windows XP a long time ago via the Vana'diel Pack.

By the way, Square Enix fails to recognize that I registered the game and it's expansion pack. So, I cannot update the game files via POL. I sent about 5 tickets to them so far, only to be ignored.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Ultimate edition (with all expansions) is $9.99 on the SE store right now. Just screw the 2008 edition and download that. You can get the latest update by performing a check files before logging into POL, and you do not need to have a current active account.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/cam...unt/index.html

PS: If you already own certain expansions but not others, you will automatically be given the ones you do not own by registering the key under your SE account. no need to buy seperate expansions unless you feel like giving them money.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    Ultimate edition (with all expansions) is $9.99 on the SE store right now. Just screw the 2008 edition and download that. You can get the latest update by performing a check files before logging into POL, and you do not need to have a current active account.

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/cam...unt/index.html

PS: If you already own certain expansions but not others, you will automatically be given the ones you do not own by registering the key under your SE account. no need to buy seperate expansions unless you feel like giving them money.
    I don't have a debit/credit card to purchase ultimate edition from SE's store. Is there another place for the same deal that uses gift cards?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

You can just download the installation for free anyway, if you just want that part.

If you want to purchase a registration code, it is sold by Amazon, Steam, etc that may be better for processing payment..but it's not currently on sale.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Isiolia View Post
    You can just download the installation for free anyway, if you just want that part.

If you want to purchase a registration code, it is sold by Amazon, Steam, etc that may be better for processing payment..but it's not currently on sale.
    Yes that is an even better idea. Download the client, then you can update via a check files. I believe everything should download locally.