FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

lol love how laura tiddies all up on the front

clickbate

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Who has SFV and wants to play this trash right now? Not a single person on my massive friend list has been on this game since I re-installed it hoping AE would fix stuff.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Man, that brings flashbacks to the whole room singing along at Evo.

Great times. Helped that we were all really fucking drunk.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i am eternally grateful that the one evo i attended was the return of indestructible, that was like a top 10 all time moment in gaming for me lol

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    i am eternally grateful that the one evo i attended was the return of indestructible, that was like a top 10 all time moment in gaming for me lol
    It was seriously awesome.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by carlweathers View Post
    I know.... her costume is still weird, emphasis on "airline themed" arcade. If I asked you to draw a uniform that someone working at an arcade might wear, you probably wouldnt think of anything resembling her costume. Hence why people thought she was an airline attendant and stuff.
    For people in Japan though, both of her costumes are exactly what arcade staff wear (skirts, headsets, vests). It is basically a copy/paste of their outfits at most SEGA, Big Box, and Taito locations.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Posted excitedly about Cody on FB, had a friend respond back "Picking up his knife is a 99 cent microtransaction."

I laughed and cried at the same time.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    Posted excitedly about Cody on FB, had a friend respond back "Picking up his knife is a 99 cent microtransaction."

I laughed and cried at the same time.
    Makes sense, that’s probably how he paid out his bail.

BG Level

Hahahahaha. I swear I will lose it, if this game doesn't even make EVO 2018:

Talk about DOA.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

edit:nvm

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    edit:nvm
    Lmao, bro that was a screenshot someone posted of Ono's tweet from half a year ago.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Hahahahaha. I swear I will lose it, if this game doesn't even make EVO 2018:

Talk about DOA.
    I like how he pretends to give a fuck. He’ll go with whatever makes him the most money, i.e. as much Nintendo garbage as possible.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Lmao, bro that was a screenshot someone posted of Ono's tweet from half a year ago.
    Yeah I rarely use Twitter, my bad.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Mad Catz Returns
    Mad Catz Global Limited, the legendary brand, leading innovation in gaming hardware for almost three decades, announced today a surprise return to the international gaming scene.

Less than a year after the much-loved brand disappeared from the gaming landscape, Mad Catz is back: under new management, with new ideas, new attitude and most importantly, an entire range of new, high-quality gaming products!

Known for their award-winning range of R.A.T. gaming mice, arcade FightSticks, gaming headsets and much more besides, the new Mad Catz will focus first on quality, committed to producing innovative gaming products, designed and engineered in-house to stand out amongst the competition and deliver superlative performance for gamers of all abilities.

At CES 2018, Mad Catz will be previewing the first products in the new range, a line of all-new PC gaming hardware including new R.A.T. mice, S.T.R.I.K.E. keyboards, F.R.E.Q. gaming headsets and G.L.I.D.E. gaming surfaces.

Key products in the new range include the R.A.T.AIR an-all new version of the iconic, fully-adjustable gaming mouse, now with a state-of-the-art wireless power system. The R.A.T.AIR requires no unreliable battery pack to operate, instead drawing power via the wireless activation gaming surface, included in pack. For gamers preferring to use their own gaming surface, the R.A.T.AIR also includes a robust USB cable in pack, instantly converting the R.A.T. to a wired mouse.

The S.T.R.I.K.E.4 gaming keyboard features a fully mechanical key bed, aluminum frame and RGB lighting, and the F.R.E.Q.4 gaming headset, utilizes high-quality 40mm neodymium drivers and a metal plated frame. Further details of new products in the range are expected to be announced shortly.

“We couldn’t be more excited than to begin 2018 by announcing the return of Mad Catz to the global gaming arena. Mad Catz has been a permanent fixture in gaming for almost three decades and we firmly believe it’s best days lie ahead,” said Selena Chang, Director of Sales and Operations for Mad Catz Global Limited. “Through listening to gamers worldwide, we plan to once again forge a path of innovation in the gaming hardware community, and we’re already working on delivering products which we believe will enhance gamers’ abilities and do justice to the Mad Catz name. We can’t wait to unveil a little more at CES 2018 and in the months to come.

Mad Catz Global Limited will be demonstrating new products in the range through invitation only at CES 2018, taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada from January 9th through 12th, 2018.

BG Level

Their PC accessories were literally the worst shit on the market....at least re-brand it with a new name. Wow, what an absolutely terrible business move by whoever is behind that.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

'legendary brand' lol. the only thing they were notable for throughout almost their entire existence was being garbage! the TE fightsticks were the only good products they ever put out, because the substantial hardware had nothing to do with madcatz.

srsly, if they were going to come back, they might as well rebrand.

the mad catz "brand" is the shitty replacement controller you buy at gamestop to give to your lil brother/cousin

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

http://www.madcatz.com/

Those new products are UGLY

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Going over the full press release, MC is no longer a US-based company. The company is now headquartered in Kowloon, Hong Kong.