Closed Thread
Page 44 of 117 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

MOV went 3-4 with Chun, hopefully no more excuses for Ricki. That 0-14 was all Ricki.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Yeah Mov handled his own. Ricki just showing that she hasn't put in the work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Got home super late and just watched the replay. FUCKING KRONE LOL!!!!!!

I'm 3-0 for who I picked to win each group so far. Tomorrow, I'll go for Du, but I actually think someone like Luffy make sneak into first with some close matches.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

EVO 2017 - Where everyone is not playing SFV

You missed a godliek day for the FGC. Maximum thuggery, commentators going ham, zhi da gawd, futuretecks, and fatfuck mcribs along with his fuccboi buddies getting salty over it's success.

The guys running this are clearly listening to what the community wants because each day is a massive improvement over the previous.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Just finished the stream. Xno said it all, godlike day. Hope commentary is this savage when we get to live TV. Need maximum teabags from Du tomorrow.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Ricky is the player w/ the worst record so far, yes? At least 'G007tecks' took a couple of rounds lmao.

the memes from this event have been hilarious.

gLLLLLLLty, Ricky 0-r7iz, Go0-7ecks lmao. I predict LPN is the next 0-7 victim. Last Placed Nigga living up to his name.

Hay guyz, I was Shinebox but now I'm not!
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Don Katsu
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Richard Lewis starting shit with the most amount of people in a span of 24 hrs lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Don Katsu View Post
    Richard Lewis starting shit with the most amount of people in a span of 24 hrs lol

He's basically esports Trump on Twitter

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Don Katsu View Post

And he is 100% right in all of them. He made UD look like a damned fool lol.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce

BG Level

So who's getting butthurt now?

Edit: Kinda sad a nonFG (?) TO has delivered a more entertaining and compelling experience (def. entertaining) than those 'og' FG TO lol.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by JeanClaudVanDamme View Post
    On to another subject, it's bizarre seeing all these oldskools getting fucking washed by these SF4 new gen kids in SF5, a game supposedly made for these old school OGs who hated SF4 because they claimed it was fraudulent
    You seem to be getting awfully excited about a terrible game that nobody should play.

Isn't it time for your weekly prediction about SF5's imminent demise? The terrible numbers that are to come in this year's Evo, proving once-and-for-all that SF5 is unplayable garbage?

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    Ricky and Gllty

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post

Edit: Kinda sad a nonFG (?) TO has delivered a more entertaining and compelling experience (def. entertaining) than those 'og' FG TO lol.
    The EVO owners. Cannons/Wizard and their usual kronies: UltraDavid, Jason Cole, etc.

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Lewis is a trash human being but some of you guys are the kappa crowd so probably right up your alley lol

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Ricky and Gllty
    10/10.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce

BG Level

Maybe if you stopped being such a pussy and accepted the fact peeps don't have to be 100% simpatico on every fucking thing. Just sayin'. And he's awesome, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dan View Post
    You seem to be getting awfully excited about a terrible game that nobody should play.

Isn't it time for your weekly prediction about SF5's imminent demise? The terrible numbers that are to come in this year's Evo, proving once-and-for-all that SF5 is unplayable garbage?
    lmao you fkn goon. i specifically typed that out to trigger you.

nobody is getting excited about sf5. if you were actually paying attention to the game you're sucking dick at, you'd realize everyone here is hype about the pop offs, the memes, the commentary, the thuggery, etc.,

we're all getting hype at everything EXCEPT SF5's gameplay, WHERE ALL THE SF4 FRAUDS ARE CONTINUING TO DOMINATE. SF5, the game MADE for you garbage "OGs" because you buttdevasted scrubs were so fucking ass at SF3 AND SF4, so you blamed it on everything except the fact that you scrubs were fucking trash in a low talent pool era in a much simpler game (SF2). SF5 IS YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE. SO SHINE, instead of letting these young SF4 bloods who supposedly grew up in a game with no fundamentals and all "set-play", run a fucking train on all you clowns.

so shut the fuck up and deflect some more with your feminine, passive aggressive weasel posting.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The matches themselves have been pretty damn hype for the most part, but carry on.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by JeanClaudVanDamme View Post
    lmao you fkn goon. i specifically typed that out to trigger you.

nobody is getting excited about sf5. if you were actually paying attention to the game you're sucking dick at, you'd realize everyone here is hype about the pop offs, the memes, the commentary, the thuggery, etc.,

we're all getting hype at everything EXCEPT SF5's gameplay, WHERE ALL THE SF4 FRAUDS ARE CONTINUING TO DOMINATE.

so shut the fuck up and deflect some more, you clownshoe.
    God damnit, I can still see his quoted posts! Who the fuck said anyone was getting excited over the GAMEPLAY!? LOL. A few were close, but that was about as exciting as it got.

I tuned in entirely to see frauds go 0-7 and for Krone v KBrad.

Also, I'm siding with Jefe on this one. This dude and his team are making a SFV stream enjoyable, which has only ever happened like once (Final Round recently). Also, screw listening to James Chen ever again. That guy has reached Skisonic levels of bad.

Closed Thread
Page 44 of 117 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast