Closed Thread
Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

It will be cool to have Thanos back, and I would love to see Nebula in the game. Inhumans are the definition of un-hype though...

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

no X-Men in mahvel, might as well be a generic airdasher

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

joke's on everyone getting excited for this game, if it's real they'll end up releasing it in february with two modes and 12 characters so it drops before CPT'17 starts. the netcode will be busted and there still won't be a solution in place to address ragequitting.

BG Level

If they try to push another game in time for Final Round...fuggin just stop...

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Given this thing is likely going to be funded by Sony and be PS4 exclusive, I would imagine Sony would want their characters in the game (Spiderman, Xmen, F4, Deadpool, Silver Surfer, Namor), but some GoTG characters are a lock.

I know what the rumors say, but that just seems odd if Sony is indeed funding it.
    Sony is possibly pulling out of CPT(to be replaced by Red Bull), wouldn't expect their involvement since they probably lost a shitload on SFV/CPT2016

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Unless all the parties are signed to some long term deal I can't see Sony sticking with it. Even with the relatively minor investment they put into the CPT the game has bombed so hard I can't see it being worth it.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

Any of y'all playing FF15? Know if this shit is worth picking up? Lol, when talking about ff in a sf, y'all know shit has gone the shitter.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

I got it but didn't really look at anything about it yet, not going to check it out until tonight

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Why not like, go to the FF XV thread?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Sony is possibly pulling out of CPT(to be replaced by Red Bull), wouldn't expect their involvement since they probably lost a shitload on SFV/CPT2016
    Good for them; no one should be supporting that shit-fest of a game. People like Valle have become toxic for the progression of these games by touting it.

If there was no money behind V, there was be universal disgust for the game, and we would actually see either a quicker V 6 or a complete revamp of V ala FF14.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Why not like, go to the FF XV thread?
    prob cuz FF15 thread is gonna be full of rose tinted glasses mother fuckers

but im having a really fun time with it tho open world shit is my jam. The combat seems solid tho im having issues with the fucking lock on button after playing Bloodborn for 2 weeks.

also FGC is dead no mahvel to counter lame ass jab fighter 5 (i couldnt find a cheap less than $30 kof to buy).

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Speaking of KOF, amazing how shaders make the game look like it's not stuck on the PS2.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

BBCF is pretty decent at least, and it seems like it'll be the final BB game without anymore sub-sequel bullshit. I'm basically focusing on that until we see what SFV S2 will look like.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Got into a nerd fight with a friend. Maybe you all can help me out. How would I go about finding out who has more of a server population atm SF V or MK?

BG Level

BBCF is pretty decent at least, and it seems like it'll be the final BB game without anymore sub-sequel bullshit. I'm basically focusing on that until we see what SFV S2 will look like.
    Here you go:

4 Returning characters (Akuma, Sagat, Sakura, and a new re-imagined version of Blanka)
    2 New characters (1 Female, 1 Male)
    Finally, more controller/stick support for PC (So the god damned SFV marketed stick that people bought will actually work out of the gate)
    Slightly possible, 2 V-Trigger or 2 V-Skill to select from on Character Select.
    Some random ass "balance" changes
    HUD update (Because awful)

This is over the course of 2017. It could all be delivered in a single day, and it would still be complete RIP.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

online stats/rival search would probably still be broken lol

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by shidobu View Post
    also FGC is dead no mahvel to counter lame ass jab fighter 5 (i couldnt find a cheap less than $30 kof to buy).
    The FGC model was never sustainable to begin with. Only neckbearded man-children wanted to believe it was. It was somewhat profitable temporarily due to SF4 solely bringing the entire genre back from the dark ages. Followed by those who wanted to relive the nostalgia of the old days with the release of MVC3. It was only a matter of time before autistic pedophiles and furfags wanted in on a piece of the pie. With SFV being a bust, and MVC4 already having questionable development choices, the legs are crippled on the proverbial back of the community.

BG Level

online stats/rival search would probably still be broken lol
    Oh, never expect the country flags or "who is online" to function. Just do not.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

FChamp claiming on twitter McC4 is 100% releasing but I'm doubtful since he's just shilling a PvPLive article.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

PSN has SFV on sale for $19.79 (Deluxe $29.69) & KOFXIV for $47.99 until December 3rd at 11 AM ET.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast