Closed Thread
Page 94 of 117 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Well so far Capcom didn't learn from SFV in some areas already. No 2P rematch so I assume that's one of the things people are hoping in is the day 1 patch.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    In my opinion, the demo and these early streams have cost them buyers. Casuals sure as fuck aren't buying the game, after playing the demo. I am not buying the game, after playing the demo.
    That demo was a travesty, billed as it being not for the average fighting game competitor (LOOK WE HAVE A STORY MODE). And since it was the first actual hands on that anyone not in Capcom USA offices had access to, it was a wreck.

Honest to god do not blame anyone that doesn't want to touch the game based off that.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Well so far Capcom didn't learn from SFV in some areas already. No 2P rematch so I assume that's one of the things people are hoping in is the day 1 patch.
    isn't SF5 still missing that feature after more than a year and a half? GL to all those naive people giving capcom another chance on all the day 1 patch ponies, that shit is never coming, lol

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yup

Tbf Tekken 7 only gives the option to the losing player, tho with the requirement of changing stages every match there's little chance to accidentally start the next game before the opponent is ready.

I was ready to give Infinite a chance, after seeing the gameplay videos. Honestly thought the gameplay was decent.

But that mobile ass graphics man. It's not even that the graphics are bad, it just has zero style. It looked straight up like an early 2000s PS2 game. Fuck that noise.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Was watching tv last night, and saw a MvC:I commercial appear, followed right after by the Marvel Clash of Champs mobile game... i honestly thought the commercial for MvC:I was very long... there really is almost no difference in the graphics.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

tl:dr version:

DLC leaks are all but confirmed, DLC will be:

1. Sigma
    2. Black Panther
    3. Winter Soldier
    4. Monster Hunter
    5. Venom
    6. Gil

Characters $5.99 ea. Releasing starting 10/3.

So $35.94 extra to get actual new content in the game.

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

What an absolute joke....also lol again @ anyone who thought Ryce was wrong.

Fuck, I know exactly what these graphics remind me of.

Early 2000s Lightgun arcade games! Shit looks like Time Crisis.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

What an absolute joke....also lol again @ anyone who thought Ryce was wrong.
    Ryce listed characters that aren't in the retail game (Ant-Man, Monster Hunter) and didn't list characters that are in the retail game (Haggar, Zero, Dormammu, Ghost Rider). But other than that, he was 100% right!

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Either way, almost everyone playing the game right now is enjoying it. In before shilling, esports, etc.

BG Level

Either way, almost everyone playing the game right now is enjoying it. In before shilling, esports, etc.
    No shit, every single one of them make a living playing it...including Max with his content...

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

No shit, every single one of them make a living playing it...including Max with his content...
    A lot of the people enjoying the game publicly shit on SFV on the regular so maybe, just maybe, the game is actually decent and fun, at least offline. Hell even Sanford is enjoying himself and we all know how much he fucking hates SFV and he didn't really like MvC3 either.

Still, it's just the honeymoon phase so I expect complaints in a couple weeks especially after evreryone is able to play it.

They fixed Chun's face so I'm getting it but mainly to just fuck around with friends.

I mean no one has actually had issues with the gameplay at any point right? That's what has been so frustrating about this lead up to release is the gameplay looks great, but they managed to fuck up pretty much everything else. No reason to think they are shilling if they are enjoying the gameplay.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I mean, you have multiple people in this thread claiming that it's legitimate to evaluate the quality of a fighting game by playing a single-player demo against the CPU, as if playing against the CPU in any fighting game (even the best ones!) is not a total waste of time. The agendas on all sides are pretty clear.

And keep in mind: VIRTUALLY EVERYONE who has played the game against another human has raved about how good it is. Doesn't matter though, let's see another meme about Capcom characters' faces!

BG Level

A lot of the people enjoying the game publicly shit on SFV on the regular so maybe, just maybe, the game is actually decent and fun, at least offline. Hell even Sanford is enjoying himself and we all know how much he fucking hates SFV and he didn't really like MvC3 either.

Still, it's just the honeymoon phase so I expect complaints in a couple weeks especially after evreryone is able to play it.

They fixed Chun's face so I'm getting it but mainly to just fuck around with friends.
    None of those people shit on SFV until about a year after the game released. In fact, it was the exact opposite with them singing its' praises, when it was obvious to anyone intelligent that it was a pile of trash.

BG Level

So it looks like MVCI initial sales are a small fraction of SFV sales, which were total ass. Fucking Capcom... orz

It's actually funny, cause MVCI is a much better game than SFV if you can ignore the presentation flaws. Capcom just burned so many bridges with SFV tho and then with the shit presentation, even its gotten slightly better for release, the first impressions were so fucking bad. It's easy to see why casuals would stay far way from this game. The gameplay is money and it has actual content that you would expect from the AAA fighter.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

After playing for like an hour I literally do not care at all how well it may play and got a refund. Capcom so royally shit the bed with every part of the audio/visual aspect I refuse to give it any support.

Bad voice acting, bad music, ugly characters, shitty looking menus, bad ui, excessive AA making everything blurry. To say nothing of the shit show that is the Collectors Edition rewards (for those that bought it) or tying all the cool characters behind a season pass DLC.

I'll keep playing the MH series until they ruin that one too, but otherwise fuck everything Capcom from here on out. If they care so little about their own product, why should we?