Closed Thread
Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    If you're getting the PC version check if it'll actually work on your hardware. Game is unplayable on certain cards and SE never released a single patch.
    +1 to this, stock install had serious framerate issues and would frequently stop rendering at random intervals so you'd just be stuck with a white screen. i had to get a third-party mod and tweak a bunch of settings for the game to be playable on my GTX970 (and while it is an amazing game, it's certainly not a visual powerhouse that should tax a 970). works fine now fortunately, no thanks to square-enix.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Damn, even Joe jumped real hard off the MVCI train lmfao:

dawg, what happened. Last I was in this thread, you were actually hyped about MVCI. What with your "hey certain teams play like MSS, I'm down with this", but now you hate it. What's changed?

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Wait what!? Lol!! I’ve hated this game since the second I️ saw it. You must be confusing me with someone else because I’ve done nothing but trash it lol.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Jeadclaude is still an idiot, months later. Welt has shit on this game since its mommy and daddy got drunk enough to fuck that one evening.

BG Level

When Lucavi is right, he is right. I still love you though JCVD.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I don't. Stupidity shouldn't receive love.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So it turns out that LIJoe, who was not a serious MVC2 or MVC3 player, does not care for MVCI. This Is News.

The bit of theater there between JCVD and Weltall is lazy trolling.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

EVO 2017 - Where everyone is not playing SFV

Thanks for the Nier heads up by the way gentlemen. Just started and I’m about to head into the desert. Seems fun so far and the music is already amazing. Game is also giving me a eerily familiar xenogears vibe.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Anyone with experience with this site able to tell me how accurate their sales numbers typically are?

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/157495/...pcom-infinite/

just curious, I've never used it before.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post
    Anyone with experience with this site able to tell me how accurate their sales numbers typically are?

It is accurate, but they only update like quarterly. So I wouldn't expect an update on MCVI until January-ish.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Gotcha. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman View Post

VG chartz is ass. They literally make up information.

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/11/06...s-4-1-million/

Official numbers released by Capcom to their investors + Steamspy is probably the most accurate information.

There's an argument to "Shipped =/= sales", but we'll find out next quarter if retailer are reordering shipments of the game.

BG Level

There isn't a chance in hell they sold 900k. Their total sales is probably somewhere around 200k or less, globally. There were more people playing USF4 on Steam the last few days than MVCI....

Most sites also aren't going to factor in the number of online refunds, which most certainly happened for this game.

There isn't a chance in hell they sold 900k. Their total sales is probably somewhere around 200k or less, globally. There were more people playing USF4 on Steam the last few days than MVCI....

Most sites also aren't going to factor in the number of online refunds, which most certainly happened for this game.
    Well ultimately they did sell 900k....to stores.

Ultimately it's hard to figure out for the same reason with Street Fighter V. Retailers sat on the first shipment for like over 6 months. ( https://gameraven.com/editorials/str...ies-six-months )

Ultimately its probably hella bombed since their goal was 2m....same as SF5 but with no budget, lol.

BG Level

Also, a lot of their goals align with selling DLC to those people. Hard to sell DLC when not even half of that "shipped" amount even bought the game to begin with.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Yeeeeah boi! Getting those hip hop costumes.

Spoiler: show

BG Level

So the Confirmation/Deny leaker got the 3 DBFZ chars exact, thus we can assume everything in this post is accurate:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comme...he_leaks_that/

I can't wait to see how badly they neuter C.Viper. Also lo-fuggin-l @ MVCI 2v2. Confirms that "regular" Goku/Vegeta are actually Ultra Instinct versions, which made sense and is awesome.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Soul Calibur 6 is also likely true; Max has been heavily hinting/basically confirming its coming.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

EVO 2017 - Where everyone is not playing SFV

So the Confirmation/Deny leaker got the 3 DBFZ chars exact, thus we can assume everything in this post is accurate:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comme...he_leaks_that/

I can't wait to see how badly they neuter C.Viper. Also lo-fuggin-l @ MVCI 2v2. Confirms that "regular" Goku/Vegeta are actually Ultra Instinct versions, which made sense and is awesome.
    Not to deny the leaks accuracy, but it’s fucking DBZ lol. Anyone could’ve thrown a dart at any given character and it would’ve had a strong chance of making it onto the roster.

Next we’re gonna be talking “leaks” of Vegito or Beerus or some other obvious choice being a DLC character as if it’s some kind of huge surprise whom those with only the closest of inside sources could’ve guessed.

BG Level

He listed 5 remaining default roster characters and then they almost immediately announce 3 of those 5....one being "Mystic Gohan". Mystic Gohan makes it pretty obvious his leak is confirmed. If people were throwing darts, they would very likely pick something like Great Saiyaman Gohan or whatever it's called. The chance of randomly picking Mythic Gohan AND also getting 2 of the others correct is extremely low. I got some swampland to sell to anyone that believes that lmao.