Closed Thread
Page 95 of 117 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
    Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Because it's fun?

I'm starved for FGC competition so I will play it. The developers behind the actual gameplay got it right this time. I don't want to make them suffer because their bosses are turds.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

I've been stuck in Atlanta for work and played it with the local scene here. Everyone was back to playing at Tekken 7 within a couple of hours. Gameplay is not even that good...that's just a cop out by fanboys because literally every other aspect of the game is cancer level bad.

Most complaints were about how awful movement and blocking was...

I will say it's more fun to play than SFV and I don't blame people like Deejay for playing because everything else is so stale. I probably only think that because it's brand new though. SFV was never fun, at any point in time, including beta.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

I definitely think it's leagues better than V, but that's not saying much.

It offers a decent amount expression that's been missing from V. I think it's enough to hold me over until DBZ

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    After playing for like an hour I literally do not care at all how well it may play and got a refund.
    If you literally don't care how well a game may play, I question why you are playing fighting games in the first place, or why you didn't quit playing Capcom fighting games 20 years ago.
    This is the same company that recycled 1993 art assets FOR FIFTEEN YEARS across a dozen games, recycled 2008 art assets for 4 more games over the next 6 years, and you are just now deciding that the graphics are the last straw.

Why did you even bother playing MVCI in the first place? You can watch a YouTube review and collect all the information that was key to your decision.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Is this place some comfort room or something, where people feel better after faking an attempt at enjoying something so they can complain about how they didn't enjoy it?

You knew you'd hate it. We knew you'd hate it. Why waste yours, and our time?

Seriously, like 5 people post here. Why go through the bullshit motions?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I normally don't play Marvel a whole lot unless it's with friends at the arcade or just messing around. The game def has issues with it's packaging and I can see how it's just off putting. The character select UI, VS splash screen, 1P only rematch, cringy story mode (this was 100% expected and it's to the point it's good-bad), and just general lack of flair is a big downer but during gameplay I tend to forget about all that so it's whatever.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

And it's always the same folks, for the most part, who bitch about stuff that could be answered with "Duh?"

Then again, if no one at all bitched, this thread would continue to be dead for the most part, so hey there's that!

I stand by the statement of I've had more fun watching this, at the very least, than SFV, and that includes SFV with some of the most insane players/sets out there that you could imagine. Then again, it's not really saying something, but I do feel like at high level, this shit could be interesting to watch. It's a shame it's still so. fucking. ugly.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

They def need to not play on the training stage at tournaments. That shit is fucking ugly.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

They just need to put bonne wonderland back into the game.

Also, it's fun so I'm gonna play it and maybe post tech here for everyone that cares because that's better than bickering for 10 straight pages. My snake hands still need to adjust from mvci and I haven't been able to play because of work. Get to grind some out this weekend.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

I still need to find a 2nd character after Captain Marvel. Everyone and their mother is playing Ultron.. it's annoying to watch.

Also, this game is freaking hard to watch from a stream standpoint. I thought it would be easy to follow but shit gets so nutty sometimes. Tagging makes shit hard as hell to follow.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Play Gamora, that bitch is broken.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Gamora looks like a less fun version of Wesker. Gun Gun Gun 123 Gun jump loop jump loop hyper, rinse and repeat

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

I hope this is a lesson to Capcom about putting almost 0 effort into a $90+ game and expecting sales...

Only a few days after release, and it already has less activity than a game that's SEQUEL came out over a year ago and a simulator....

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

less players than the 3+ year old, hands-down worst game in the whole souls series, woof

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Fuck you!

Legit frown, then luls.

Ok, had time to play infinte for a good 3 hour session. Then got chance to watch SCR high level play.

Honestly, this game has potential. But I do notice the same pattern. Zoning seems to suck dick in this game like 5. Sure there are tons of zoning moves, but they do so little chip damage, it wasn't worth it at all. Like SF5, Capcom seems to want everyone to rush that shit down NONSTOP.

This was my impression while playing. Then I actually got around to watching the first high level infinte tournament, SCR, and BAM, I was bang on with the impression. Everything was all up in your face rush down, mix up, 50/50. No one was playing keep away, lame, zoning. It's nothing but rush into tag, into ambiguous fiddy/fiddy.

So I'm definitely not buying the game. I'm a zoner/lame player, and it doesn't suit my style.

BUT, I will admit the game is very fun, and more importantly (to me), very fun to SPECTATE. I can see myself tuning in to watch this game at the high level.

Jesus, just goes to show how much SF5 sucks. That game truly has zero redeeming qualities. Boring to play, even more boring to spectate.

Guarantee Infinite has a bright future in esport. Those guys weren't shilling when they said the gameplay is on point.

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Can a game have a bright future in esports if no one owns it?