BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

O_O My bug report on apex mobs having too much evasion was moved to accepted in less than a week

Posted a bug report on Apex Bat in Outer Ra'Kaznar having excessive evasion on 11/17, just noticed today that it had been moved to "Accepted Bugs" sometime in the last two days.

Fingers crossed that I may have gotten another mob eva nerf into consideration XD
    (At least for the highest-end non-NMs..)

...Shortly after posting the bug report, I did a back calculation and realized that lv136 mobs actually are supposed to have 1400+ acc caps so I'm rather surprised it wasn't immediately moved into "Working as Intended" >_>;; Made me wince when I realized its a linear acc+34 increase per mob level... Out of curiosity, has anyone bothered mathing out what the maximum theoretical effective accuracy value is that players can reach nowadays?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't put too much into it. There are bugs I've reported that were "accepted" over 2 years ago still waiting. I've also had one accepted... made another one exactly the same after it got stuck there for a few months that got moed to working as intended... and like 1-2 years after that it randomly got fixed

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I can hope tho! >_<;;

I specifically called out the Apex mobs in Ra'Kaznar zones since they are the highest in the game. It is quite insane that mobs that were added with the intention of being CP/exp mobs are so evasive that it would take full potential support to be able to cap acc on them. I don't expect an emergency maint over it, but hopefully the discussion is at least on the table for the devs now.