An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Tbh these would be better as written pieces than videos. Blog material even.

I kinda disagree, writing probably is a better medium for some topics...unless you care about it actually getting seen. Video is a better medium these days for reaching large audiences; so I think it's better to refine that.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Tbh these would be better as written pieces than videos. Blog material even.
    Yes and no. I think the videos with a write-up would be an excellent addition to the BG Blogs.

It's said that time and time again that the average viewer doesn't read the description of a YT video beyond what they can see above the cut. Linking to an offsite source at the end of the video may be a better option. Do what like Sagacyte does and maintain his own blog, but also copies his content to BG for added exposure. I'm sure Ragns & Sono would enjoy the added content.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

The cats out of the bag already, no way he can deny associating with all you degenerates now. Might as well cross promote with the people who are going to be the reason he loses his election.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

The latest:

Trying to take some good advice I got on how to speak in a "YouTube voice."

This is it for 2016. I'm going to work on setting up a complementary blog to accompany the videos headed into 2017 and make some other QoL improvements.

Duplicitous Jew with Political Aspirations
    BG Level

We're back!