Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Trailer released with comments disabled and likes disabled? Sounds like a bunch of pussies.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    The game will sell big and the shill media will give it high to perfect scores.
    I can shill! C'mon, Sony/ND, send me an early review copy and you'll get a glowing BG review!

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I enjoyed the 1st. Should really replay it before this. I havent been spoiled at all so I'm looking forward to this too

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    I enjoyed the 1st. Should really replay it before this. I havent been spoiled at all so I'm looking forward to this too
    Oh honey.

Honey baby sweetie dear. Bless your heart.

Banned.

BG Level

Lol the SJW's trying hard to make other people not play cause I guess this game didnt SJW right in their eyes?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

The only proper response is, it's my $12.95. I encourage everyone else the same.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    The last few weeks have been eventful, and with our new release date confirmed and development of The Last of Us Part II complete, we’re now just over a month away from launch on June 19, 2020. It’s a surreal feeling, to say the least. This project represents not only years of hard work and passion from everyone here at Naughty Dog, but the continuation of a journey that began with Ellie, Joel, and each of you about seven years ago. There have been some twists and turns, but we’re so lucky to have had you with us every step of the way. Your enthusiasm and support means so much to everyone here at the studio.

As we ramp up for this final stretch before The Last of Us Part II arrives in your hands, there’s still more we’re looking forward to sharing with you, beginning with the debut of our all-new story trailer that provides a brief look into the next chapter in Ellie and Joel’s story.

The pace is only going to pick up from here, so keep an eye out for more exciting news as we count the weeks, days, and hours until The Last of Us Part II launches. Lastly, since many of you have asked, we’re happy to say pre-orders are back up, including digital versions of The Last of Us Part II on PlayStation Store and physical copies at participating retailers around the world. Physical copies will also be available to purchase at launch, but may vary by region and retailer. Check with your local stores to find out more.

Until then, take care of yourselves!

Neil Druckmann - Director, The Last of Us Part II
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020...story-trailer/

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheLastOfUs...tlou2_i_think/ Here is reddit suppose full leak story of the game. this one cannot be confirmed as he provides zero solid info. The leak we all know had full cut scenes and gameplay (like 100-90 minutes of content).
    Spoiler: show
    it seems only difference beside more Joel/Ellie flashbacks. we kill Abby as Ellie than setting up a sequel. Well I hope it’s true we kill that bitch, cause even in reddit leak the ND developers hate Abby, and her missions

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

idk has any answered the question is the gameplay good though? Cause if the story is disappointing, yeah that sucks, but if the game play is still good isn't that what matters? I mean sure good gameplay with a bad story won't be a 10/10 I suppose but that doesn't stop it from still being a good time.

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you enjoyed the gameplay of the first one, you'll likely enjoy this one. I don't think very much has changed. But the gameplay is not in our hands, so can't say for sure.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

State of Play on Wednesday @ 4 PM ET
    Hi all – we’re putting the finishing touches on a new episode of State of Play that will air this Wednesday, May 27 at 1:00pm Pacific Time / 4:00pm Eastern Time on Twitch and YouTube.

Naughty Dog Vice President and The Last of Us Part II Director Neil Druckmann will give you a special preview of The Last of Us Part II, coming to PS4 June 19. Neil will walk you through details of the gameplay experience and story.

The current cut is clocking in a little more than 20 minutes, ending with an extended sequence showing off about eight minutes of never-before-seen gameplay.

And no, there won’t be any PS5 news or updates in this episode, just a deep dive into the world of The Last of Us Part II.

Don’t miss the Twitch and YouTube broadcast this Wednesday. We hope you can join us!

Sid Shuman - Senior Director, SIE Content Communications
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2020...-ii-wednesday/

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

live

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hey all, game comes out next week I believe. Me and my friend are streaming it via PS3 Shareplay, but I never took too much interest overall and didn't beat the game.

Can anyone recommend me a plot video that goes over the plot of the first game in a nice summary way in preparation to playing the second game? I played maybe the first quarter of the game so I have somewhat of a good idea of what is going on.

96 on Metacritic so far with 89 reviews.

Not gonna lie. I might get this day one even after reading the leaks.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Saw this on reddit and gave me a good laugh.
    Spoiler: show

I, for one, am so excited to see the Religion of Wokeness has survived the 2020 Apocalypse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Hey all, game comes out next week I believe. Me and my friend are streaming it via PS3 Shareplay, but I never took too much interest overall and didn't beat the game.

Can anyone recommend me a plot video that goes over the plot of the first game in a nice summary way in preparation to playing the second game? I played maybe the first quarter of the game so I have somewhat of a good idea of what is going on.
    You can find TLOU Remastered pretty much everywhere now for $10 and you can finish it from start to finish in probably 10-12 hours, really should play it cause it’s one of the best of the last generation.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag