Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm pretty sure that the fact that ambuscade+1 hands are better for thf ws than omen +3 hands sucks a whole fucking lot. SE seems terrified of thf ever approaching where it was pre rudras nerf.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Melee SMN inc >.> Always heard SMNs complain about their acc... they just got ~acc+240 on the +3 set...

And BRD gets! .... even more large quantities of mostly useless skill T_T (and zero acc)... orz

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Khajit View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the fact that ambuscade+1 hands are better for thf ws than omen +3 hands sucks a whole fucking lot. SE seems terrified of thf ever approaching where it was pre rudras nerf.
    THF's fine as is, lol

I think FFXI should be Free-2-Play
    BG Level

So RNG gets new DA+5% earring but COR doesn't, what the...

But finally a proper COR DD shield that's not Wizards shield.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Dialogue tables in regards to omen.
    Spoiler: show
    Nothing happens.≺Prompt≻

Your party's leader is currently examining the entrance to the layer area.≺Prompt≻

Only your party leader may inspect the entrance.≺Prompt≻

Only your party leader is able to enter the layer area.≺Prompt≻

Attempt which? (Auto-transport: ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 5)≻[off/on])
    ≺Selection Dialog≻None.
    Omen.
    Toggle auto-transport.≺Prompt≻

Select a difficulty level.
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Never mind.
    Very Difficult. (Difficulty: ???)
    Difficult. (Difficulty: ≺Numeric Parameter 10≻)
    Normal. (Difficulty: ≺Numeric Parameter 11≻)
    Easy. (Difficulty: ≺Numeric Parameter 12≻)
    Very Easy. (Difficulty: ≺Numeric Parameter 13≻)≺Prompt≻

Only party members present with you in this area will be transported to ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/Omen].≺Prompt≻

≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[Apply to proceed/Proceed]?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Most certainly!
    Not yet.≺Prompt≻

Entering ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/Omen].≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

You have chosen not to ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[apply to/enter]≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/ Omen].≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

The hands of darkness have impeded your progress into the next area.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

You feel repelled by a competing presence. Please wait a moment and try again.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

This area is fully occupied. You are unable to enter.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

Unknown anomalies have prevented you from proceeding.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

Please wait.
    Your request for entry is being considered...≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

The order has been given by your party leader to enter≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/ Omen].≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

Your party does not meet the minimum required number of ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ member≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

Unable to occupy the layer area.
    Not all of your party members meet the prerequisites for this objective.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

Unable to occupy the layer area.
    One or more of your party members is currently on board a ship.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

The area is currently full. Please try again later.≺Prompt≻

You will be able to call forth up to ≺Numeric Parameter 4≻ alter ego≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 4)≻[/s] given the current number of players in your party.≺Prompt≻

You have applied to enter≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/ Omen].≺Prompt≻

Please wait in ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻8a≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ while the battle is being prepared. Your registration number is ≺Numeric Parameter 3≻.≺Prompt≻

≺Possible Special Code: 1F≻yThe battle commences!
    Enter via the earthly concrescence by ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A3) 0≻:≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A9) 0≻:≺Unknown Parameter (Type: AA) 0≻ on ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A1) 0≻/≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A2) 0≻/≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A0) 0≻≺Possible Special Code: 0E≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻.≺Prompt≻

You are unable to proceed because one of your party members is applying to participate.≺Prompt≻

Applying to enter≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/ Omen].
    You will be unable to participate if you add any more party members. Are you sure?≺Prompt≻

The number of party members has increased since your application. You must have a party of ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ or fewer player≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/s].≺Prompt≻

The battlefield is currently being set up.≺Prompt≻

You are currently number ≺Numeric Parameter 3≻ in line.≺Prompt≻

You are currently number ≺Numeric Parameter 3≻ in line, with ≺Numeric Parameter 2≻ in front of you.≺Prompt≻

Prepare yourselves! The battlefield is almost ready!≺Prompt≻

You are currently applying to enter≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[/ Omen].≺Prompt≻

Your number: ≺Numeric Parameter 3≻. (Auto-transport: ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 5)≻[off/on])
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Remove your name.
    Toggle auto-transport.
    Close dialogue.≺Prompt≻

Your application has been cancelled.≺Prompt≻

You must wait a few minutes before reapplying for entry.≺Prompt≻

Your application has been cancelled.≺Prompt≻

Your name remains on the list because the battlefield has been set up.≺Prompt≻

≺Possible Special Code: 1F≻。Name number ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ on the earthly concrescence has lit up!≺Prompt≻

Name number ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ on the earthly concrescence vanishes in a puff of smoke!≺Prompt≻

You are unable to apply at this time.≺Prompt≻

Auto-transport has been ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[disabled/enabled].≺Prompt≻

Enter via the earthly concrescence by ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A3) 0≻:≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A9) 0≻:≺Unknown Parameter (Type: AA) 0≻ on ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A1) 0≻/≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A2) 0≻/≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A0) 0≻ once your party members are ready.≺Possible Special Code: 0E≻≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Prompt≻

The automatic teleportation function has been temporarily disabled.≺Prompt≻

Debug menu.
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Check information.
    View applicants.
    Applicant parameters.
    Change maximum limit.
    Clear applications.
    Close dialogue.≺Prompt≻

Max. applications: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Number of applicants: ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻.
    Current processing number: ≺Numeric Parameter 2≻.
    Number of retries: ≺Numeric Parameter 3≻.≺Prompt≻

STEP:≺Numeric Parameter 0≻
    Max. waiting number: ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻.≺Prompt≻

-============- Application ID -============-≺Prompt≻

≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ / ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ / ≺Numeric Parameter 2≻ / ≺Numeric Parameter 3≻≺Prompt≻

Applicant UID: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ / ≺Player/Chocobo Parameter 0≻
    Application time limit: ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A3) 1≻:≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A9) 1≻:≺Unknown Parameter (Type: AA) 1≻ on ≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A1) 1≻/≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A2) 1≻/≺Unknown Parameter (Type: A0) 1≻. (≺Numeric Parameter 1≻)
    Ticket: ≺Numeric Parameter 2≻.≺Prompt≻

Parameter A1: ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.
    Parameter A2: ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻.
    Parameter B: ≺Numeric Parameter 2≻.≺Prompt≻

idx:≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ / no:≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ / uid:≺Numeric Parameter 2≻ / param2:≺Numeric Parameter 3≻≺Prompt≻

use:≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[X/O] / ready:≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 1)≻[X/O] / delete:≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 2)≻[X/O] / time:≺Numeric Parameter 3≻≺Prompt≻

Designate a value between ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ and ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

DEBUG: Handling number ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.≺Prompt≻

DEBUG: Applicant alive.≺Prompt≻

DEBUG: Applicant not present.≺Prompt≻

DEBUG: Cancel.≺Prompt≻

DEBUG: Instance active.≺Prompt≻

DEBUG: Tickets issued.≺Prompt≻

DEBUG: Failed to create instance.(≺Numeric Parameter 0≻)≺Prompt≻

DEBUG: Skip.≺Prompt≻

DEBUG:ID=≺Numeric Parameter 0≻ / SLOT=≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ / SUB=≺Numeric Parameter 2≻ ≺Prompt≻

DEBUG: Error ≺Numeric Parameter 0≻.≺Prompt≻

Hey youse--is dat ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻6≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻ youse gots?≺Prompt≻

I's been lookin' fer that fer ages! Gimme! Gimme now!≺Prompt≻

How do you respond?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻Why?
    No way.≺Prompt≻

Why, I oughtta--≺Prompt≻

Listen here, see? I's lost someone very important ta me. Gives me the shivers just thinkin' 'bout it.≺Prompt≻

And so I's been wanderin' all over Vana'diel in search of magic to brings 'im back.≺Prompt≻

Gobbie magic, people magic, ancient magic, moogle magic...≺Prompt≻

And then it came to me, badda bing, badda boom--resuscitation magic!≺Prompt≻

But it's only theory, see? I's never tried it out before.≺Prompt≻

I's needed the power of Phoenix, and...well, that's-a why I'm here.≺Prompt≻

And your coming here is a good omen! Now, gimme that ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻!≺Prompt≻

All right, all right, I sees how it is. Then we go by Gobbie rules--fair trade.≺Prompt≻

Youse lemme work a bit of Gobbie magic on that ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻...≺Prompt≻

...I puts the results in my gobbiebag...≺Unknown Parameter (Type: 36) 1≻
    ...and in return, I casts a li'l spells on ya rear.≺Prompt≻

And then bang! Crash! You'll see a wonderful omen of a world like ours, but a bit in the future.≺Prompt≻

And goodies there are yours fer the keepin'. See how this work? I get what I want, and you get what you want.≺Prompt≻

But don't worry yaself too much. All I need is that magic from your ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻--you can keep the thing itself, and it'll regenerate with time.≺Prompt≻

I'll gather what I need from it over time, so I needs ya to come back every so often, lemme work my magic, and show you another omen!≺Prompt≻

Yer as worthless as fleas on a dead apkallu.≺Prompt≻

Come to trade?≺Prompt≻

What now?
    ≺Selection Dialog≻I want ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻6≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻.
    Tell me about Omen.
    Tell me about yourself.
    Nothing.≺Prompt≻

Now, don'tcha move one ilm...≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

You've already gots yourself ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻6≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻. Don't push your luck.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

Your breath isn't ready for more magic yet. Give it...oh, I don't know...≺Numeric Parameter 2≻ hour≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 2)≻[/s] and ≺Numeric Parameter 3≻ minute≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 3)≻[/s] (Earth time). ≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

Your breath isn't ready for more magic yet. Give it...oh, I don't know...≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 2)≻[/less than ]≺Numeric Parameter 3≻ minute≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 3)≻[/s] (Earth time). ≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

I's able to use my magic on your breath ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ more time≺Singular/Plural Choice (Parameter 1)≻[/s].≺Prompt≻

You obtain ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻ ≺Possible Special Code: 01≻≺Possible Special Code: 05≻3≺BAD CHAR: 8280≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻≺BAD CHAR: 80≻!≺Prompt≻

So I want trade with you. You give Phoenix power, I give Omen transportation. Good deal for both of us.≺Prompt≻

≺Possible Special Code: 1F≻。DEBUG: ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[OFF/ON] → Trigger stock interval set to ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[20 hours/3 minutes]≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

≺Possible Special Code: 1F≻。DEBUG: ≺Multiple Choice (Parameter 0)≻[OFF/ON] → Maximum trigger stock set to ≺Numeric Parameter 1≻.≺Possible Special Code: 00≻

Excitement over gear is quickly muzzled by the patch notes reminding me Omen is on a 20 hour time lock.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Still 0 acc on PLD body.. yay. (Besides the piddly dex, yes I know)

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Kupon A-OmII
    This coupon can be redeemed for one of the items listed below.
    Chest Armor
    - Dagon Breastplate - Udug Jacket
    - Asherah Harness - Nisroch Jerkin
    - Shamash Tunica

Kupon I-AF119
    This coupon can be redeemed for one of the items listed below.
    Materials
    - Kin Scale - Kyo Scale
    - Gin Scale - Fu Scale
    - Kei Scale
    Information added to Bonanza for the missing kupons

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So looks like you don't actually have to do the event on the job you want to reforge... but exchange rate is 10 to 1

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Wow, I came back to XI just in time for a neat update. Here's to hoping Omen won't be some really boring event, but nonetheless a lot of this gear looks nice.

Edit: Judging by the bonanza stuff, it's looking like Omen has five possible bosses? Gonna bet there's gonna be one for each slot, and this is going to be Vagary lotting for reforges all over again. xD I can see people trying to choke down their alliances between a 20-hour lockout and limited drop pools for AF+3 reforges.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Not alliance content :/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Oh geez, I just noticed that. Party-only? While I'm not really opposed to smaller content, I also have a hard time getting a full party sometime together. I can't imagine what a pain it is for people who want to do large group events.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Link to Omen music: https://www.dropbox.com/s/61myecj1wvav63v/Omen.mp3?dl=0

Reminds me of a mix of MMM and FF: Lightning Returns

The Shadow Lord remix from FFRK campaign: https://www.dropbox.com/s/in7t9pp4fv...0FFRK.mp3?dl=0

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'm pretty disappointed with the PUP upgrades to be honest. Some of the other jobs got amazing stuff though so it's not a total loss.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    I'm pretty disappointed with the PUP upgrades to be honest. Some of the other jobs got amazing stuff though so it's not a total loss.
    psh pet necks are new BiS for auto melee and blm, af body maybe for master ws?, udug body bis for auto offensive magic, hands Bis maneuver piece, rings bis master tp/maybe ws piece, earring BiS for everything auto including new dt, af legs bis auto dt, af feet BiS repair and for auto offensive magic. af hands/head really high auto haste/acc so 1 or both might be useable depending on how you tping/how good acc/store tp reisin pieces you got.

Also most the af and the neck has good mix of master and auto haste+acc so pretty good for melee with auto if you need the acc

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

The accessories are nice, but I agree that most of it is meh. Little niche uses, but mostly never used minus the hands for Maneuvers, and feet for Repair.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm really curious where one gets the chocobo armor from. Christmas event? If anyone sees it or knows I'd love to know!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Ambuscade regular Corse is nothing particularly special, though I only did it on N. May unlock stronger things at higher levels. Standard Corse moves, Memento Mori, Silence Seal, etc. Saw no charms, but he loved Infernal Liberation (damage + 6~10 second stuns) to the point where he started using it with high frequency. Magic damage was a little on the low side but not exceptionally so, Shantotto II was MBing for ~2-2.5k, so maybe about halved magic damage (or resisting). Used T3/4 spells, Ice Spikes, and T2-gas, probably goes to higher spells at higher levels. But yes, rather laughable.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by urat View Post
    I'm really curious where one gets the chocobo armor from. Christmas event? If anyone sees it or knows I'd love to know!
    2017 is Year of the Rooster, so possibly from the New Year's Celebration?