Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    Campaign
    BG Level

True, but it's just it seems to me I'm seeing more Omen bodies around compared to how many Escha Zi'tah bodies or Vagary bodies (pre-Mog Bonanza at least)
    Maybe it's just a bias, or an inner hope of mine, dunno.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Omen bodies are also arguably a lot better or at least cooler looking stat wise.

Also difference in work it takes to get to/incentive. I've rather easily triboxed my way to a rng body. Possibly doable with vagary but oh man the work making the popsets and forcing the pop most people gunna run with a party +. And while I can also tribox zitah nms pretty easy too outside of when I needed some ore to make stuff there's almost no incentive to do so. Despite the day limit I still bet you seeing more total body dropping nms fought a day

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So thinking the weird agro things me and some others have seen might be weather related. Today things going just find able to run pretty close to the mobs no problem. Bam rainy weather and all of a sudden things aggroing from a good 20'+ away. More and more mobs come in I die rr it happens again completely cluster. Rain ends and not a single issue after that.

In other news equalizer and schurzen don't work on Kyous unfaltering bravado but pretty much expected that. What I didn't expect was how hard the nukes were hitting and how poorly autos kept hate not that I was setting them up for hate. Good news is not a single eneffect landed during OD