Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    Link to Omen music: https://www.dropbox.com/s/61myecj1wvav63v/Omen.mp3?dl=0

Reminds me of a mix of MMM and FF: Lightning Returns

The Shadow Lord remix from FFRK campaign: https://www.dropbox.com/s/in7t9pp4fv...0FFRK.mp3?dl=0
    Songs 86 (Awakening FFRK) and 87 (Omen) for anyone using setbgm.
    You'll probably have to add them to your lua manually for now.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So regular areas are have 2 sets of objectives. 1 is something you get when you start like kill boss or kill spec or all with a certain name. Then when you first agro something you are given so much time (about a min) to complete 1 or maybe all 3 of some random pop up objectives. Like perform 6 jas, complete 15 ws, complete 6 physical ws, do over 15k magic dmg in a single non magic bursted shot. Do over 1k auto attack hit. Haven't completed one of the timed ones yet but killing mobs gets you some omens that appear random and completing the area gives you the warp to the next one. You can keep killing but don't think there is much point. You get 10 minutes when you go to the next area.

Fighting Glassy Gorger boss. Keeps using blessing sync to copy magical effects on my autos except they don't have any so no idea why it keeps working. Whatever it's doing my bonecrusher dmg going down a bit but armor shatterer staying high. Offensively it's pretty meh except spirit absorption which I think ignores dt from what I can see. Defensively it's pretty high up there. OD only took it down to 50% which normally can kill almost any battlefield monster with a good min to spare. And took another 10 minutes after that with my autos. So it seems like it's actually copying the maneuvers and OD when I had it. As the number absorbed correspond to that. But it's copying them from the autos themselves very weird. Almost think it's copying the boost the autos get from maneuvers/od

edit: finished Gorger with like 10 seconds left and wasn't paying enough attention to make it to warp to next spot in time but you definitely can. each character got a single card for the job it's on and got Erra Pendant for the pool. Also no vorseals in there

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

We ended up with Glassy Thinker. The thing does this move called Pain Sync that just obliterates us.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Got to floor 3 solo, timed out on a Glassy Craver. Got him to 67%, an 18k resolution dealt less than 1% of his HP in damage and he was hitting me for 400-500 a hit in non-DT gear with Phalanx on. Not sure if I did something to enrage it or what. Had fairly good Evasion as well.

Fulfilled all objectives on floor 1 and 2 but got no job cards.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So after completing a run the other goblin talks to you about upgrading. You need one of the new items (by job it seems so far), your reforged +1, some UNM trophy (different for different slots not sure if same within jobs yet) and 6-10 job cards depending on slot. 10 beads for slow 500 for fast.

+3s require the +2, a scale (seems based on job), 30-50 cards. 200 beads for 1 day 10k for right away.

But wait there is more. "Can improve foire babouches +3 but will need more stuffs. Need two times. 3 azure cement, 1khoma thread, 1 cyan orb ( basically 3 different new crafting items which checking the guild appear to be above 100 but below 110 with one of those items being a 1-3 of) then 300 or 15k beads. So I'm thinking the +3s can be augmented with a ton of these crafted items

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    Fulfilled all objectives on floor 1 and 2 but got no job cards.
    Got my card as well as drop upon defeat of the boss. Got nothing upon exit/time out

edit: did you get a message upon completely the engage objectives?

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So about 6-7m per set assuming the mats are guild NPC only and don't drop from the NMs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    So about 6-7m per set assuming the mats are guild NPC only and don't drop from the NMs.
    I bet you it's chocobo digging. Between the campaign and

Black Chocobo Suit: DEF:1 Adds the ability to dig for rare items

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

2 sets of mobs > 2 sets of mobs > glassy carver thing. Nothing special, got 1 card of the job we're on.

Next round is 4 sets of mobs with an NM in each.

Next round is a single catuare. Named Kin, absorbed physical during its tp move, absorbs magical during its spell casting. Annoyed the piss out of us and then we wiped, even though it's just a normal catuare with tons of hp and hits moderately hard. Under 25%, gets spammy with tp moves and spells get casted quickly. Probably would have killed it if we had less multi-boxer. Died at 14%

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Whelp looks like ambuscade rewards are same as always with expected rotations. So much for the people pushing for vouchers

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Omen
    blu, nin, whm cleared first two rooms and got carver boss
    first room objective was to kill 11 of the mobs
    second room objective was to kill 1 specific enemy. /check the enemy that proced white and said IT instead of nyzul's impossible to guage.
    carver moves
    impalement 90%ish damage single target
    carasoul 500ish aoe damage, does draw in i think
    special attack (battlemod probably filtered) 1.5-2k aoe knockback bind
    murk gravity, if does again while gravity is on will apply slow
    promyvion brume poison
    1250-1350 acc
    got it to 65% before time out. had a regen of some sort. boss might get weaker more objectives u complete, as we completed only 1/6

i think KI timer countdown starts when u get it

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So after completing a run the other goblin talks to you about upgrading. You need one of the new items (by job it seems so far), your reforged +1, some UNM trophy (different for different slots not sure if same within jobs yet) and 6-10 job cards depending on slot. 10 beads for slow 500 for fast.

+3s require the +2, a scale (seems based on job), 30-50 cards. 200 beads for 1 day 10k for right away.

But wait there is more. "Can improve foire babouches +3 but will need more stuffs. Need two times. 3 azure cement, 1khoma thread, 1 cyan orb ( basically 3 different new crafting items which checking the guild appear to be above 100 but below 110 with one of those items being a 1-3 of) then 300 or 15k beads. So I'm thinking the +3s can be augmented with a ton of these crafted items
    How did you get this info from him? He only talks to me about +2 items, doesnt mention anything +3 related.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Anyone know how the scaling works? Not seeing any shouts at this hour, no friends on and figured I could jump in. Will it scale down to 2-man or should I look for at least 1-2 others? Can you use trusts?

Campaign
    BG Level

Wtf, so Omen is party only? Seriously? o_o

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So can use trusts, scaling seemed fine as I went in duo, only issue was completing the objectives in 90s is absurd (6 MB's in 90s? Yeah ok) and quite difficult only duo, and then of course the boss did an AOE that hit everyone for 20k damage so something needs to be done to nerf that.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

This is where bards make their great great return!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Looking at the resources, SE seems to have removed the monster TP moves they added last update. That + outdated resources is why the corse is being shown using Infernal Liberation.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

So the imps have very odd damage in vol1 ambu.

Ramuh was sitting at about 15~20% accuracy, and most of my BPs were missing or hitting for nothing, including flaming strike.

Except Volt Strike. Volt strike had oddly 100% accuracy and hit reliably for around 25K damage, taking off about 1/4 of the imps' HP on Difficult.

Everyone else couldnt land a hit, not even ramuh meleeing. But as soon as I would volt strike, another 1/4 of the imps hp would vaporize.

All I can think is this fight is all about the crits. Imps are weak to crits (thus volt strike hits like a truck), and crits get through the boss's shield.

Ill try soloing on easy.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by urat View Post
    How did you get this info from him? He only talks to me about +2 items, doesnt mention anything +3 related.
    All I did was do 1 attempt killing the first promy type boss and time out. It was right under the +2 stuff. Maybe you need a card first or finish a boss?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Someone on FFXIAH mentioned finding a "treasure room", and one of the chests had an additional entry item. Maybe this won't be so bad if that can be triggered reliably.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast