+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

well that description was way different than what the trailer and brief description had lol. Probably still give it a try though

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Highly recommend Dragon Maid. I read the manga, it's fun slice of life stuff with a tiny bit of ecchi/yuri. I laughed a bit while reading. Hopefully they flesh it out a bit as they are only 3 or 4 volumes of the manga, otherwise i can see it being a 10 min/ep 12 ep season.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I'd say half of everything that's a sequel/continuation/uses same world as another anime/etc will probably be worth a shot... which is like half the shows (even more of the movies) lol. Other than that and what others have said Handshakers looks it might be oddly good. The animation/style in the trailer remind me a lot of K if you've seen that. Makes sense being same studio. Kuzu no Honkai looks to be quite the feels train. ACCA looks like worth giving a shot. Spiritpact seems interesting random action show. Gyakusatsu Kikan new studio but animation looks great and supposed to be a good psychological show and looks like they got egoist on the soundtrack which is enough for me. Gunvolt looks like some sweet action.
    I haven't actually watched any of the shows that are a sequel this season. Any recommendations?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

To watch
    Little Witch Academia (TV) - Great anime, got to watch for sure ~
    Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 – The mystery of Aqua’s panties may be solved…! Must watch!
    Masamune-kun no Revenge – Manga was good, looking forward to the anime (which may be nearing an end) O_o

Check out
    Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen –Watched the previous seasons long ago, wasn’t too bad
    Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon – Dragon, boobs, good enough to check out
    Granblue Fantasy the Animation – because
    Spoiler: show

Akiba's Trip: The Animation – girls and strip action, need to check that out for sure
    Rewrite 2nd Season: Moon-hen / Terra-hen – Meh might as well check season 2 since I watched season 1
    Chain Chronicle -Hekuseitasu no Hikari – Action scenes look decent, so going to check that out

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    I haven't actually watched any of the shows that are a sequel this season. Any recommendations?
    Little Witch Academia. Studio Trigger A team of Animator worked on two OVA and they back for TV series.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I thought they had no money for that, even with that crowd fund.

This is great news though. The 2 OVAs were fun and charming and was very nice to watch. A series is most welcome.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    Seems I was already beaten by a bit. But ones not mentioned including things that are just continuing from last season that were at least solid if not extraordinary before that I plan on watching: Tales of Zestiria, ChäoS;Child, Rewrite, Reikenzan, Yowamushi Pedal, Nanbaka, Trickster, 3-gatsu no Lion, Bikini warriors for Gulk.

Fate/Grand Order: First Order? Not really a sequel but still doing fate stuff with some familiar characters.

Some good movies from other series too like a couple of Kizumonogatari, Overlord, Black butler, Ajin, Gatnz:0, Space Battleship Yamato

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Konosuba then everything else; fucking love that show.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    I thought they had no money for that, even with that crowd fund.
    because TV series is produced by Netflix. Still directed by Yoh Yoshinari and Trigger studio.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I'm very hesitant with YowaPedal. The first anime was really really good. And matching that is gonna be hard. I haven't been really fond of the manga either after continuing the story after the events of the anime.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Konosuba then everything else; fucking love that show.
    Same here, great action, randomness and comedy for sure.

Ah... the memories...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Highly recommend Dragon Maid. I read the manga, it's fun slice of life stuff with a tiny bit of ecchi/yuri. I laughed a bit while reading. Hopefully they flesh it out a bit as they are only 3 or 4 volumes of the manga, otherwise i can see it being a 10 min/ep 12 ep season.
    Don't worry it will be a popular show once it airs, Kyoto Animation know to market a show and Monster girls titles is very hot for the Otaku market right now.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Crazy loli for the win? so weird to see a loli fully covered and full effect of a war. this feels like a middle finger to garbage like strike witches and kancolle.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post

Crazy loli for the win? so weird to see a loli fully covered and full effect of a war. this feels like a middle finger to garbage like strike witches and kancolle.
    Oh yeah I'll probably be checking that out.

anime spoiler stuffs
    Randomly, I feel like I've seen something similar some time ago like a month or so... with a girl flying with a gun, going all out crazy... and as a last ditch effort before going down gathers up a bunch of things and suicide bombs some army. Maybe it was some earlier preview of this anime...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Oh yeah I'll probably be checking that out.

Randomly, I feel like I've seen something similar some time ago like a month or so... with a girl flying with a gun, going all out crazy... and as a last ditch effort before going down gathers up a bunch of things and suicide bombs some army. Maybe it was some earlier preview of this anime...
    Shuumatsu No Izetta. That show was decent but forgettable. no one will remember it in a few months.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trent Taisaijin
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Looks kinda like a flying Chucky doll with a gun to me lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So the first Chain Chronicle movie? is out. I say that questioningly because while it's listed as a movie and called part 1 with there being 2 more it's broken up into 4 regular length episodes. Seems the tv series will start airing around the time part 2 comes out. Anyways pretty decent fantasy action/adventure show. Well animated and good fight scenes but not amazing. Story looks decent but they really just setting up and kind of started in the middle so hard to say. Looks like at least the movies will be worth a watch.

No idea how the series will fit in. Hoping it will do the lead up to this since the movie kind of started right in the middle of a "final" battle/fight

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Shuumatsu No Izetta. That show was decent but forgettable. no one will remember it in a few months.
    No, I've been watching it and thats not it. The thing I saw had a similar "radar" like the girl in the preview above, didn't ride a gun, and near the end rushes a bunch of flying like monsters and explodes with them all or something. I'll try to find it again, it was a bit interesting and a bit on the gore side with body parts flying everywhere.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    No, I've been watching it and thats not it. The thing I saw had a similar "radar" like the girl in the preview above, didn't ride a gun, and near the end rushes a bunch of flying like monsters and explodes with them all or something. I'll try to find it again, it was a bit interesting and a bit on the gore side with body parts flying everywhere.
    Yeah. I have no idea. that description is so vague it could any number of titles.

Gravity Daze The Animation -Ouverture- PV(release on 25th).

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

n/m I found out what it was just by chance luck I guess.

For some reason my mind was thinking it was something animated I was seeing, I guess my mind was just over actively animating and coloring the images in some way much like how I tend to uncensor things in my mind with a glance... *cough* anyway

Link to the manga of Youjo Senki which is like over half a year ago

which...

has the gore, and the suicide bomb like thing i mentioned earlier. My mind just went and made it into some animation scene after seeing the video PV in this thread ker posted earlier

---edit

Checked out Dragon maid manga... after reading the Beach chapter.. adn especially the hot springs part... moving that up to the must watch section >.> <.<