+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Skin colored support so her boobs don't slip out I'd imagine, wouldn't want an accident to happen with the orgy of men taking pics per second!
    Actually, I think it's just a set of prosthetic boobs. http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/02/1...otos%E3%80%91/

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Those Dragonmaid PVs are looking so promising. I'm sticking to that like glue.

Danmachi -Sword Oratoria- ... what is this? Season 2? Movie? Never heard of it until now. Google fails me hard this time.
    Sword oratoria is based on a spinoff LN for Danmachi, it's basically a prequel/side story for the Loki familia that starts slightly before the events of episode 1 of Danmachi, and shows what Loki Familia was doing during those events.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Found Cygames booth today, but they didn't have any cosplayers today.

Checked that girl today. She's wearing pads on the very side, and the transparent skin color cloth as a strap to enhance her cleavage. I'd have taken pics, but I look a little less like a perv sneaking a look up close than taking pics of her boobs. Lots of white knights out here.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

ugg the whole world is a lie

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    ugg the whole world is a lie
    Maybe! I did get closer pics of her today, and if you zoom in, you can see where she's tapped her strap to her boobs (Hey I tried to be inconspicuous while taking the pics up close!) She went without the skin colored strap this time, so her boobs aren't squished together like the other day.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    Sword oratoria is based on a spinoff LN for Danmachi, it's basically a prequel/side story for the Loki familia that starts slightly before the events of episode 1 of Danmachi, and shows what Loki Familia was doing during those events.
    Ok thanks, so searching for Sword Oratoria (just for pics just now) told me this. Searching for Sword Oratoria DanMachi didn't tell me this haha...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Wow like Fate galore news.
    Fate/stay night Heaven’s Feel *Movie* PV 2017

Fate/EXTRA Last Encore TV anime PV2 2017(Studio Shaft)

Fate/Apocrypha TV anime PV- 2017 (Studio A-1 Pictures).

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

I'm excited, more Type-Moon series are never a bad thing for me, hopefully A-1 and Shaft can bring a similar level of quality that ufotable did to UBW and Zero. And i'm sure will be brought to Heaven's Feel

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Speaking of fate; Fate/Grand Order: First Order came out today. Standard Fate fare (excluding the stay night from back when). Several of the familiar faces as they travel to what appears to be the aftermath of the 5th Holy grail war. Ok new take on the story good action. "Lancer" is still awesome

Can't seem to find any info to indicate it's anything more than a standalone OVA... in which case it's a bit lacking in that it's pacing is much more like an opening episode. But I want to believe it's just the beginning... since well it only covers the first chapter of the game and has the subname first order and the show plays out like a pilot episode especially with them discovery several times as many more problems to fix at the end

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Speaking of fate; Fate/Grand Order: First Order came out today. Standard Fate fare (excluding the stay night from back when). Several of the familiar faces as they travel to what appears to be the aftermath of the 5th Holy grail war. Ok new take on the story good action. "Lancer" is still awesome

Can't seem to find any info to indicate it's anything more than a standalone OVA... in which case it's a bit lacking in that it's pacing is much more like an opening episode. But I want to believe it's just the beginning... since well it only covers the first chapter of the game and has the subname first order and the show plays out like a pilot episode especially with them discovery several times as many more problems to fix at the end
    According to Type-Moon wiki:

Fate Grand Order Project 2 will be launched at an unspecified point in 2017. Prior to launch, an interlude storyline known as Fate Grand Order: Epic of Remnant will be released in four episodes

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I didn't find the new characters interesting but the episode did have superior action than say kaleid liner. making the rest only 4 episodes long is smart and a good way to test the water for a TV series later on, especially when we have 2 TV series and a movie this year(Heaven’s Feel is 3 Movies).

Hopefully Fate/EXTRA Last Encore and Fate/Apocrypha will be great to good. I don't want Ufotable to be the only Studio with good Fate shows.
    Spoiler: show

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    According to Type-Moon wiki:

Fate Grand Order Project 2 will be launched at an unspecified point in 2017. Prior to launch, an interlude storyline known as Fate Grand Order: Epic of Remnant will be released in four episodes
    Bah I looked on the pages for the show and game itself but not type moon. 4 still seems a bit short assuming they are all similar length and pacing but maybe will be enough to develop the characters enough for me to care. Well at least some more Fate fights

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Bah I looked on the pages for the show and game itself but not type moon. 4 still seems a bit short assuming they are all similar length and pacing but maybe will be enough to develop the characters enough for me to care. Well at least some more Fate fights
    I think it's saying that Epic Remnant will be 4 episodes and then sometime following those 4 episodes will be Project 2, so could be 4 episodes followed by a movie or something?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ajin Ep1-10

Jesus... the animation is awful, I can't believe people are calling this acceptable. the characters are stick figures. No facial expression, no stretch and squash, impact, to give any sense of life to them. The story and structure was pretty much the only thing that keeps me watching.

Going from Trollhunters to this is jarring.

Animation isn't great (you do get used to it) but the story and characters are worth it.

Sato is a badass.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Watched the first ep of Mob Psycho 100's dub the other day. I swear Mr. Happy is Reigen's VA it's hilarious.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Well at least some more Fate fights
    I hope the new studio improves with the rest of the episodes, I don't think the action was anything special but they have room for improvement. I did see some good animation cuts that reminds me of Ufotable.

I just don't Fate/Grand Order commercials to be only action highlight for me(Yes these are done by Ufotable).

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

At least now we know all you have to do if you want to win the war with Cu Chulainn is to not summon him as a Lancer.

Dude was badass as fuck. Soloed multiple servants.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Steven Universe

So Cartoon Network released or Leaked the whole 5 episodes before Jan 30th release.

Overall this very enjoyable and so much plot progression, gem information, and no filler episodes between them.

The episode did raise a lot of questions:

-Why was Steven crying Blue Diamond Tears?
    -All the remaining Rose Quartz gems bubbled? did they also rebel?
    -Pink Diamond kept The humans in a Zoo.
    -Yellow Diamond/Blue Diamond have emotions than the cold figures we are lead to believe.

I love that Blue Diamond is designed after Maetel from Galaxy Express 999.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Akiba's Trip The Animation Ep 1

A really mediocre start with the introduction of the characters. I see why Studio Gonzo decided to drop the games character design and also go with a new story so they can have an easier time to anime the show. some good animation but if your a fan of the games you maybe disappoint.

Anime stripping
    Register to see the NSFW content

Game stripping
    Register to see the NSFW content

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast