+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Ravenholdt

All about Season 2 of Blue Exorcist. It's going to get back more towards the manga, and it's one of the better arcs so far.

Konosuba S2 should be another hilarious romp as well. More Gintama is never bad either.

Showa season 2 is honestly all I need. The rest is icing, though definitely a bonus if Gintama/Konosuba is there too.

I'm worried that LWA series will just cover the OVAs with worse animation, but there is a potential for it to go past the OVA or just not cover that shit again. If that's the case I'm really looking forward to it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Drai Draken
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Showa season 2 is honestly all I need. The rest is icing, though definitely a bonus if Gintama/Konosuba is there too.

I'm worried that LWA series will just cover the OVAs with worse animation, but there is a potential for it to go past the OVA or just not cover that shit again. If that's the case I'm really looking forward to it.
    From what I was lead to understand with LWA is that it's a retelling for now and may expand the story downs the road? correct me if I misunderstood.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Drai View Post
    From what I was lead to understand with LWA is that it's a retelling for now and may expand the story downs the road? correct me if I misunderstood.
    more or less. Yoshinari said last AX that he wanted to tell Shiny Chariot's story so there might be a bigger focus on the older witches. There's more emphasis on world building as magic cops were shown and they look like the minotaurs in the first OVA episode but with cop uniforms on. The first TV episode will start same as OVA but will go into a completely different route with character introduction and events(you can see that in the trailers).

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Up to ep 10 on AoEx S1 now. I should've watched this show sooner holy shit it's so good.

For some reason I always try to avoid watching Gundum animes. Then I watch them and wonder why the fuck I wasn't watching it in the first place.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    For some reason I always try to avoid watching Gundum animes. Then I watch them and wonder why the fuck I wasn't watching it in the first place.
    IBO has been especially good when you compare it to 00 or Unicorn or Seed. I'd compare it to build fighters but the gunpla series are both so starkly different in style that there's no point in comparing

Honestly, I feel like mecha shows are better watched binged than weekly. They're still not my preferred genre, but I'll watch them now and then in absence of other things.

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Watching Zeta side by side with IBO has been kinda interesting. You see some stuff in Zeta that could be considered the forerunner or prototype to a relic in IBO (i.e the Psycho-Gundam is definitely an early prototype of *SPOILER*), or a now-300 year old reference to events during the Universal Century.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Azure Striker Gunvolt OVA - Winter 2016
    Delayed to January 2017, will premiere first on the 3DS eShop in all 3 main territories
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/12/...layed-january/

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

What do I need to see/watch before getting into witch academy?

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

There are 2 OVAs you can watch if you want. But the TV series is starting the series from the start again, so you don't really need to watch anything honestly. But the OVA's are really good so they're worth watching regardless. The first OVA starts off the storyline and the second is a continuation so they do have story continuity.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Kizumonogatari Nekketsu Hen(Movie 2 is out)

Again that was awesome. The direction, Animation, visual, BGM, and sound effect was top notch.
    https://sakugabooru.com/post/show/28743
    https://sakugabooru.com/post/show/28734
    Spoiler: show

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Justice League Action Ep 4-17

The show may not be everyone’s cup of tea. I enjoy it as much as I enjoyed The Brave and The Bold. The vocal performances and brief character bits we get in these episodes are all solid. Kevin Conroy could do Batman in his sleep by this point.

Wonder Woman and Superman are a couple in this series, clearly was done back when 52 was still a thing..

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Revival PV

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I barely remember anything from Code Geass other than the MC's eye power. Gonna have to re-watch it before S3 for all the story.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I barely remember anything from Code Geass other than the MC's eye power. Gonna have to re-watch it before S3 for all the story.
    I Guess it's good thing you don't remember Table-kun. have fun

Code Geass is so fucking terrible but I like it anyway. The first season is pretty legit but the second season just gets fucking dumb and ends even dumber. I dunno if I want a third season, maybe as redemption but I feel they'll just fuck it even further.

Spoiler: show
    I'll never forget my delight, shock and surprise as Lelouch orders x to x everyone accidentally near the end of season 1. I figured shit would just escalate into season 2 but nope. HIGH SCHOOL RESETS.

Akito OVA gives me hope that it could be cool, even though that got kinda stupid near the end.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yeah S2 of CG ruins everything the show has going for it.

Still excited for the dumpster fire that will be S3 because I like nothing more in life than watching animated heads on 6 ft of leg.