November-December Changes

Welcome to another rendition of nerds posting things on the internet. Happy Holidays to everyone from the crew at BG Wiki, and we hope you enjoy the updates we have been hard at work on before the holidays.

So, here we go~, ↑d8t3 time!

Fresh Meat:

*I would like to welcome Ohgami to BG Wiki. He is a maniac who loves to edit even more than I do.

Wiki Changes:

*Pictures to jazz things up.

Spoiler: show

(all were sourced from SE/Play Online)

*Niamor updated the missing adversary list for Outer Ra’Kaznar and updated a lot of adversary pages.
Nia then addd the missing dice NPC to Nashmau and the NPC information to the die pages. This was all a bunch of work, thank you.

* Ohgami has updated a metric shit-ton of things I don’t think I can even cover it with justice. It was close to a thousand edits:
-All the relic and empyrean magian trials
- Info on various pages
- AF and AF +1 (level 75) pages Thanks! :D
--The “AF” redirect was moved to the AF Armor page instead of AF Quests page it was on.
-All of the AF2,3, +1, 109, 119, etc pages were templatized and then prepared for any future releases.
--All of the AF 1 +2 and +3 pages.
--Preparations for Relic and Empy +⅔
--Probably built a damn arc while he was at it, fucking maniac.
--Updates to the Records of Eminence page.

*Chiaia updated job pages with the new AF 119 +2 and +3 sets as well as adding a visual model for the set.

-GEO and RUN are a different template and are thus not done yet.

*Byrthnoth edited a lot of pages and created the new NM pages for the monsters in Omen.

*Faequeencory, Byrth, and Funk created our Omen page. This will get better as time goes on. I will eventually add a picture and edit it too.

*Fae updated the Ambuscade page for the month.

*We took back the Reforged AF1 tables Clopedia stole from us rather than do their own work. The color scheme was changed to something new. Oghami then converted all these pages and set pages over to the new colors.

-Colors for the Relic and Empy pages were also then slightly changed to a two tone header to make things look better to the eye.

*Funkworkz did some NPC pages for venders in Kazham and things as well as general updates.

*Funk pushed out the monthly update and updated pages relating to it such as the armor and craft pages.

*Funk-a-spelunk has also been updating the KI pages for various abyssea related content.

*The Blue Mage job page received another update. Job traits from spells are now listed next to the spells in the spell list. SC properties were converted to icons instead of text.

*Better redirects and disambiguation on existing pages.

Memes
*Funk made a new meme to commemorate our never ending inside joke of a former LS member.

*I made a Chiaia Meme

Guide Changes:

*Out of the BLU has been overhauled and is now in version 2.9!
-Completely reread and redited.
-New sections and stuff added. Not all are complete or added. Expect this by January 1st. I have just been super busy.

*Nikkije worked on an Inventory Guide.

*Ohgami created a clothcraft guide

*Minor updated to the EXP Camp Guide

*Minor corrections to the Intermediate RoE guide

*Minor update to the PUP Guide

*Fae is still working on adding to their massive SMN Guide

*I have started working on a guide listing out jobs and detailed strategies my LS uses against endgame NMs. No ETA on completion (three NMs are already done). More updates and hopefully a completion next month.