Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: FFRK: Muliplayer Raids     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Gl surviving with last stand unless your lucky sap will rape you after
    Casting regen after hellbiter hits fixes that issue, and there is no real reason to keep sap on during phase 2 as it allows her to use ultimate holy and you'll get re-sapped leading into phase 3 if you plan on avoiding those megadeaths.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Corwen View Post
    Casting regen after hellbiter hits fixes that issue, and there is no real reason to keep sap on during phase 2 as it allows her to use ultimate holy and you'll get re-sapped leading into phase 3 if you plan on avoiding those megadeaths.
    I know but you need to time well with the mp lag

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I just ended up timing asylum for right after phase 2 starts, then blitzing her from there until dead. She doesn't get a chance for a second ult mega death, and playing the sap/regen game isn't needed.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Magic blink makes this fight cake, seriously.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

anyone that's soloed the 220 mind posting your winning setup? i've been trying this a bit here and there but haven't had much luck. how the fuck do you survive back to back to back piercing hellbiters in phase 3, lol

BG Level

Tyro, Mustadio, Ramza, Tidus, Ysh.

Brought Wrath to avoid counters, Wall, BSB, Tidus for water damage, Mind Break (don't bother with magic), Power, Full, then the rest was timing and luck.

I also used Keepers Tome as RW for the blink. It's super necessary for the holy spam later.

You could use Firion BSB or the one healer who gives magic blink with each cure during burst mode.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

that's pretty close to what i was trying, except i took faris out of habit (vs mustadio) and khimari over tyro for mblink (i just did H&R a few times so ysh could wrath up a starter bar for native wall). FBD isn't really worth much in this fight though, and i've got mustadio's hyperbreak SSB so i can definitely make that adjustment. totally forgot about tyro BSB for proshellga though, i was doing RW pulse but that's a much better option. thanks!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Ysh, Tidus, Lulu, Tyro, Riku (relies a lot on SBs)

ultra cure,lifesiphon, water nukes, mind bd/fbd, celerity/thief skills.

Use phase one to build up full meters on Tidus/Riku, w/e you can get on lulu is a plus. Soon as phase two hits, use ysh burst, then dps race starts (make sure Tidus goes first). Tidus does chain > burst > cmd 1 spam, riku burst x3, lulu burst > cmd 2 or burst if available. If you don't lose anyone too quickly then boss should be 1-2 SBs from dead by the time the chain drops.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

so i did a major dumb and completely forgot that A. bartz' OSB has a water property, and B. i have bartz' OSB!

with that in the mix i 1/1'ed it (probably like 1/40 overall counting all the S/L with previous setups, lol). tidus, mustadio, yshtola, ramza, bartz. double hairpins from IX so both my dudes had a 20% water boost, and ramza's USB helped bust through phase 2 with fast damage and extra insurance to get a full party mblink up after the first megadeath popped the asylum bubble. damage from P2 was 3x tidus BSB, a few c1s, and 4x bartz OSB which were hitting for ~60k a piece.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Finally had a great party for Yunalesca 220, one party member gets death so I cast Arise, then I get death, then our Tuna with curaise/USB starts to raise... then they get death... gdi

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Finally got a party for Apoc Cagnazzo. One dude had an Orlandeau that wiped/got raised like 6-7 times lol. The rest of the pt was solid though. I brought Vaan with BSB and Ramza with Shout/Chant rotation. Second guy had the undead() Orlandeau and Garnet with BSB. 3rd slot was SG Tyro and BSB Yshtola, 4th slot was BSB Kain and SG/USB Tyro. Fight went a lot smoother than I thought it would for 1 healer. Had some good heads in there.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Barely zombie killed Cagnazzo Apoc + with my Kain being MVP with the BSB and Lightning Dive, he was the only one left alive near the end and managed to clutch the win. Think the fight would have gone alot smoother if our group had Hastega + Boostga instead of 2x Celes.

Edit: Still have to redo it though since obviously didn't master with all but I dead.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

REVENGE!!!!!

Finally mastered D200 Mandies since I couldn't beat them last time (also didn't have much time to throw at them too). Learned this time around that status ailments and dispel are MVP lol.

Time to try D240 now.

Edit: D240 was hell on earth, even with SG + Protectga + Buffs + Y'shtola spamming Asylum, they were attacking like crazy and wrecking my team, managed to barely master it by bringing them all down to 1% and having Alphinaud spam Valigarmanda to kill them all at once. Thank god i'm done with this shit and got the 4* Dex motes I badly needed.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Does anyone else have issues with randoms where you'll have the perfect party and the person just disbands the whole thing? I seriously can't wrap my head around this crap.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Oravis View Post
    Does anyone else have issues with randoms where you'll have the perfect party and the person just disbands the whole thing? I seriously can't wrap my head around this crap.
    You might've got kicked, the message is pretty much the same

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

It's definitely been both. What I don't understand is why. I usually go decked out in these things so I imagine that the people doing this just don't understand what certain soul breaks do?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Oravis View Post
    It's definitely been both. What I don't understand is why. I usually go decked out in these things so I imagine that the people doing this just don't understand what certain soul breaks do?
    Here's some reaso

1) PEople don'T check
    2) People want specific stuff.
    3) Same reason as people sometimes kick you out of 80/120 if you'Re not lv 99 lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Indomitable Blade/Grand Cross is useful once again for this Raid superboss. However try to focus down each enemy one at a time with AoE thrown in, their Double spells are quite dangerous even with debuffs applied.

BG Level

Unless you have Quistis and her burst, then they just die.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I got reflect nuked twice by someone who brought edea bssb and didn't have it charged for the first sorc wave so they had to use chain biora...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast