+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: FFRK: Muliplayer Raids     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    So soulcage has a hilarious trick up its sleeve which I'm pretty sure dr mog does not mention at any point.
    New to Alexandria? The Knights of Pluto HATE this one trick...

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

So soulcage has a hilarious trick up its sleeve which I'm pretty sure dr mog does not mention at any point.
    Not so much a trick as it is clever programming on DeNA's part to force you to bring Water/Ice attacks and pay attention.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you're referring to him setting himself on fire with Fira I'm pretty sure it's mentioned by Dr Mog

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    The fact he cast fire on himself each 8 turns and can counter fira on himself?
    Yeah, the self fira on himself dr mog mentions but the counter fira (for physical only at low hp) dr mog does not. My ult group handled it because I followed up the aoe flame with a usb but I'm pretty sure at one point we went physical ice -> the fire is out! counter fira -> the tree, the tree, the tree is on fire! -> get nuked.

Also, now that we have multi element attacks, the fire vuln means it'll always get set on fire if for some reason you use them... (last time we had a serious soul cage I dont think multi elements were out?)

again, lucked out on random group with good set up. joined a group that had "fuck dr. MOG, let's burn this tree down!" as group message. But i was like, nah, lemme bring squall so i can put out the fire. group had hilariously bad dps cuz no one brought a holy character lmao. took like almost 30 minutes to win, but we had 4 healers, stoneskin2, 2 insta cast medica, last stand. DPS came purely from steiner bsb that lit him on fire everytime, luckily with my squall there to put it out, and the third dps came from onion knight.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hey, you carried them!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Dr Mog does mention counters to physical attacks at low HP, he simply doesn't go into details about it being -that- lol.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Managed to solo the D220 version of the fire tree, was a PITA when he would counter my Waterga Strikes with Self Fira every time I put him out.... So I ended up saving and building 3 SB charges for T.G. Cid and Agrias in order to burst him down the min he hit 50% (they both have their OSB).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Managed to solo the D220 version of the fire tree, was a PITA when he would counter my Waterga Strikes with Self Fira every time I put him out.... So I ended up saving and building 3 SB charges for T.G. Cid and Agrias in order to burst him down the min he hit 50% (they both have their OSB).
    That may be what I end up doing. I cant get a MO fight to load at all, let alone attempt the fight.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Soloed by taking dual healer, tyro for wall, faris for dances, and raines for burst. Raines had blizzaja for when the tree burned itself. RW was haste (haste/mag boost would have been better, but w/e). Full buffs/debuffs I was getting ~40k on entry and ~20-22k on cmd 1.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

3 of the 4 nemeses down. Goin to save the big one for a static or solo.

master'd all 4 nemesis fight.

solo'd D255 and MP'd D???.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Any advice for the Emissaries of Cosmos D220's? Can't seem to get a good solo group together.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Aerin View Post
    Any advice for the Emissaries of Cosmos D220's? Can't seem to get a good solo group together.
    Wish I noticed it when I solo'd these (did it hard way with 2 debuffers, 2 healers, and Refia BSB), but someone mentioned in dissidia thread that an En-element > OSB should one shot at full health each enemy since they only have 100k health each. Bring an entruster to make short work of them.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

That was me, and yes, super easy that way. I took seph just for synergy, but I would imagine anyone should work. With an entruster I was able to wipe out 3-4/6 with OSB. Makes it much easier since you can skip a lot of the worst moves.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Thanks, was able to beat I, not sure I'll have time to try II.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Aerin View Post
    Thanks, was able to beat I, not sure I'll have time to try II.
    Grats! Not a huge deal if you won't have time to do the second one since its just 4* motes which are not a huge deal anymore since we'll be able to farm them with the new mote dungeons.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Would a straight stacking mitigation strat work for this? This is a lot of damage to eat at once.

Stoneskin + Mog Reverse Wall + Dances?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Would a straight stacking mitigation strat work for this? This is a lot of damage to eat at once.

That's how I did both, including Faris USB and its still a butt clenching fight since they love to either gang up on one or spam aoes. Had to rely on Relm and Y'sh spam medica and alternate bursts when it gets too rough. Also fuck Zidane, he's a slow spamming jerk.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post

Yeah or a magicite ish team. High damage, but killing them one at a time gives you breathing room.