+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: FFRK: Muliplayer Raids     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Just finished Stage 1 with Vivi (BSB1+OSB), Faris (dances, ATK/MAG debuff SB), Ramza (entruster), Tyro (Wall, Protectga, other dance), Deuce (BSB, full dive). Lots of close calls but the damage was overall manageable when all debuffs were applied.
    Didn't bother with Ramza's USB but I should've given the extra SB bars I had, gonna do that for Stage II.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Did both with same setup, but had to try stage II at least 10 times until I got it right.

Tyro Breaks/Wall
    Seph Hailstorm/LS/Endark SSB/OSB
    Ysh BSB
    Larsa BSB
    Ramza Wrath/Entrust/Shout

RW Rikku USB

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Stage II down, fuck Vaan seriously lol. Ultimate Pyroclasm is a bitch, 4k AoE damage with full debuffs, buffs and Wall.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Got part 2 done at like 8pm est. Had to abuse s/l on part 1 in order to finish 2 hours later. Was worth the boost in vit motes but damn that was some BS damage output from Cecil and Terra. Bartz ate an Agrias OSB to start that part of the fight and folded pretty easy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

...was so difficult getting a successful group for Emperor. When I finally did get a win, it was so fast that no one had time to Attack Break him and we didn't get master.

Finally Decided to solo it.

99 Nabaat - Mind BD, Wrath - BSB
    99 Tyro - Full Break, magic BD - SG
    99 CoD - Pro, Dire heal - BSB
    99 Cid Raines - Memento, Dire Heal - BSB
    99 Relm - Shell, Ultra Cure - USB
    RW - Vessel of Fate

...everyone wore holy resist accessory, the only thing to worry about was party slow - at 50% HP he casts it, then dispel, then PT-slow again. So the key was to activated the 2nd charge of Vessel of Fate as his Dispel landed - timing it to fire off the second AFTER the 2nd pt-slow. -- same strat for the 200+ version.

Also, about the last 10%, when playing MP, he casts like a million spells back to back - usually instantly ending a run. In single player, it was MUCH more tolerable - there was an Ultimate Holy, and Fire Breath thing... and that's it.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Surprisingly 160 difficulty was harder then 220. It's amazing how quickly he melts when you have a Leon and two Cid Raines all blowing a huge dark bukkake load over him all at once.