+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: FFRK: Muliplayer Raids     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Did 200 with a PUG, 1/1, got all 9 stars. Wasn't too bad. A couple of folks died after Enkidu went down, but someone luckily had Arise.

I went in with:
    Luneth 99 - Eternal Wind BSB - Lifesiphon - Lightning Dive
    Ramza 80 - Shout - Lifesiphon - Full Break

I really like this version of Battle on Big Bridge - is this original to FFRK, or is it found elsewhere?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    I really like this version of Battle on Big Bridge - is this original to FFRK, or is it found elsewhere?
    Version 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXPWa5WQPDc
    Version 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOQqQw4UQ08
    Version 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCzRv3JgSjc

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Cast Stoneskin II, which locked Y'sh into an eternal casting animation that never finished. 10/10, would raid multiplayer again.

Easy 1/1 on 200 with pug, but this has my strongest 2 relic weapons with realm bonus

Went with:
    lv99 Luneth - wind SSB Sword Storm, 8* Trueblade of Legend, 2 lifesiphons, and knightly charge materia
    lv99 Onion Knight - vessel of fate, 8* Firelash, shellga/curaja, and mako might materia

PUG's have to deal with some overlap in support sometimes, so I never even casted shellga, and we had enough curing so I never cast cureja. Swiftspell was doing 12k-14k to Greg and 8-10k to Enkidu and I could get in 6 very quickly thanks to instacast after the first use. I used Vessel 4 times, so I got off somewhere around 20-22 Swiftspells, lol. Luneth got off 5 Sword Storm's and I used 10 charges of lifesiphon, to give you an idea of how long the fight was. 4 people ended up getting hit with Zan, but had arise from one of the bsb's so we ended the fight with everyone up. Given how difficult the first Mote Dungeon was, I was expecting the first lv200 team battle to be more difficult

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Took me forever to not have a pants on head retarded pug and we steam rolled it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Finally got a group that could take down Apoc. Only 2 people died, ironically they were both from the one person who DC'd right after Enkidu died. Went really well though. Everyone held their own. :D

tried my first multi raid today, (and second!). first one crashed miserably as no one brought protect, and one person brought a white mage...with silencega and esuna <_<; my poor onion knights renewing cures couldnt keep up with 8 players lol. especially as one got ONE SHOT FOR ALMOST 8K DAMAGE from a normal hit. apparantly they mustve brought a naked level 40 edgar. everyone else was taking like 4k a hit, while my two were taking about 2k from normal hits without protect lol. sabin died before he could get off a burst atack for the lulz then my onion knight was last man standing. said fuck it and self attacked, only gilgamesh finished the job before i could.

second raid went much smoother with a yuna with curaja and dream of the faith, as well as a maria with a healing soul break as well. onion knight revived the few KOs from zantenzuken... oddly enough, the only three deaths all came from some guys sephiroth. guess gilgamesh hates competition. went really smoothly other than a wtf moment when another guys edgar broke out the armagedden blast.... for 8500 damage. that earned an OK stamp from someone else lmao.

sadly only got expert because we all forgot to bring a wind attack. lol

all in all im very impressed with multiplayer, buggy as it is. the battles feel more strategic with only two players to concentrate on and plenty of time to make your decisions, plus longer battles that are still hectic. and the stamps are hilarious and a fitting with the spirit of the game.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Well my experiences with multiplayer today included an OSB Cloud that used Finishing Touch 3 times in a row on Greg with Enkidu still alive, and a Selphie who only ever used Wall as their SB.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

My first raid was an utter joke. We had an 80 rinoa with r1 flare, and r1 ultima. Who then proceeded to trigger counter aeroga 3 TIMES. Then used regular attacks until they could use angel wing quake, which obviously did no dmg to enkidu. Also had a guy immediately overwrite my full b/d with fb, twice.

Second run went super smooth, everyone had proper SBs and acted accordingly. Lost two people towards the end to zant spam, but otherwise wouldn't have had anyone die.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yeah, i didn't bother trying to use full breakdown in pugs, i just used faris' sea lord's broadside instead to stack some extra mitigation. my group had a full break and multibreak that were going off every other round. that was my only real gripe, everyone else had it together for the most part and we cleared with no deaths so i can't really complain.

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Do you need to be 99 for 200 difficulty?

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Nah, but it helps. I brought 99 Cloud and 80 Ramza. Team composition is more important than level, but I would say 80 is the minimum. If you raid lead, don't be afraid to boot anyone with shit characters/hones.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

ah, my first fail group lol

you know when you're in a 160 dungeon and someone starts casting cure - yes, plain ol' cure - that you're in for good times.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Cleared it solo but no Champion... man what a fight. I'll have to do this in MP.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Cleared it solo but no Champion... man what a fight. I'll have to do this in MP.
    It took me two and a half hours of S/L to get champion. RNG really has to be going your way to beat the fight.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Athas View Post
    Do you need to be 99 for 200 difficulty?
    No, I bring 80 all the time and they survive just fine.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Some info that coul maybe be added in the first post

once again not 100% accurate

Starting from FFXIII event we will get MP fights at each event. in 2 waves

1) When event starts we should get 'easy' fights which seems to be 80 and 120 difficulty
    2) when Bonus starts or 1 day after we should get 'hard fights' which are 160 and 200 difficulty

not 100% sure but it seems like the easy and the hard fights are different mobs.

and MP will probably close when the event ends

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    No, I bring 80 all the time and they survive just fine.
    I bring 80 Vanille all the time and die just fine!

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Well this last time our 99s died in like 30 seconds lol

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Some info that coul maybe be added in the first post

once again not 100% accurate

Starting from FFXIII event we will get MP fights at each event. in 2 waves

1) When event starts we should get 'easy' fights which seems to be 80 and 120 difficulty
    2) when Bonus starts or 1 day after we should get 'hard fights' which are 160 and 200 difficulty

not 100% sure but it seems like the easy and the hard fights are different mobs.

and MP will probably close when the event ends
    C/P'd to the initial post.