+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 263

Thread: FFRK: Muliplayer Raids     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #41
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,131
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    wait so did they seriously completely scrap MP for the next event? based entirely on a strictly multiplayer game?

    are we getting this event out of order, or is this just a case of dena being extremely dumb and nonsensical

  2. #42
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    994
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    There should be a Coeurl O nine-tails (D80/120) and Aiatar (D160/D200) fight for ff14 MP

    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...r_boss_guides/

  3. #43
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,162
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Corwen View Post
    There should be a Coeurl O nine-tails (D80/120) and Aiatar (D160/D200) fight for ff14 MP

    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...r_boss_guides/
    Thanks for that link, the people who I asked said they didn't remember à xiv multiplayer fight so guess they were wrong

  4. #44
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,837
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Even though it's 80/120, I'll probably still do the first part in MP as raid leader just for the greens bonus.

  5. #45
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,349
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Aiatar for 200 boss? fuck, can I start blaming the tank for not moving him out of the poison pools?

  6. #46
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,837
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyprime View Post
    Aiatar for 200 boss? fuck, can I start blaming the tank for not moving him out of the poison pools?
    Don't forget to yell at the BLM for standing in poison pools while he does his rotation and makes you heal through it, lol.

  7. #47
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,946
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Yeah, they never skipped a MP boss since its implementation in Japan. I couldn't remember which bosses we got but I was sure the XIV event had something. Was this rumor originating from Reddit as usual?
    We actually skipped a couple but that's due to us skipping the Grandmasters collab entirely

  8. #48
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,837
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Is there even a reason to do this as MP since it goes no higher than 120, lol?

  9. #49
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,162
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    Is there even a reason to do this as MP since it goes no higher than 120, lol?
    less stamina usage

  10. #50
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,162
    BG Level
    10

    Gj kuro cake and theshun on mp 160 and 200 stuff well done

  11. #51
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,837
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    1/1 ON 160 and 200 Aiatar with random groups, had to redo 200 though because no one brought Attack down.

  12. #52
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,538
    BG Level
    9

    BG Perma killed it. Though we had 2 BSB Yshtola, Papa SSB, and Alphinaud.

  13. #53
    Cake Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,625
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    BG Perma killed it. Though we had 2 BSB Yshtola, Papa SSB, and Alphinaud.
    yo don't forget those sick minfilia/double pcecils. and ramza!

  14. #54
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,967
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Won 160 and 200 - but the 160 was such a friggin' scramble.

    Basically, I wanted a shot at 6000 greens (which I never get), so I went in as the raid leader. Two people disconnected - and I had no idea that meant I would assume control of their characters... so I wound up in charge of six characters, most of which had SBs and abilities that I had no idea what they did. And my Y'shtola didn't have Asylum equipped for some reason.

    Still won, but what a clusterfuck...

  15. #55
    Cake Bitch
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,625
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
    Won 160 and 200 - but the 160 was such a friggin' scramble.

    Basically, I wanted a shot at 6000 greens (which I never get), so I went in as the raid leader. Two people disconnected - and I had no idea that meant I would assume control of their characters... so I wound up in charge of six characters, most of which had SBs and abilities that I had no idea what they did. And my Y'shtola didn't have Asylum equipped for some reason.

    Still won, but what a clusterfuck...
    Yeah you have to equip your characters you equip there as if it were their first time equipped and such. I messed up once by going in with Terra thinking she was equipped and she ended up being naked lol

  16. #56

    Remembered I still need to do 200 Gilgamesh and like nobody's PUGing.

  17. #57
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6,946
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Weak to fire you say? Think I have the perfect tag team for this MP boss
    Gonna try it later!

  18. #58
    Impossiblu
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,107
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Refia dealing 80k dmg with Dance of Carnage = 1 unhappy dragon

  19. #59
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,131
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Remembered I still need to do 200 Gilgamesh and like nobody's PUGing.
    i've already cleared it but i definitely don't mind helping out later tonight, i'll hop in discord after work. between burst and deployment tactics, alphinaud should be an absolute beast in this fight.

  20. #60
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,162
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    Remembered I still need to do 200 Gilgamesh and like nobody's PUGing.
    Your fault for not being on Discord

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag