+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: FFRK: Muliplayer Raids     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ah okay, that makes sense. Still super annoying. I was in a group that had all the right abilities and seemed compentent but pretty sure we were all suffering from it. Was only able to complete and not master.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Well I finally decided to kill these damn mandies and for some reason (fucking status effects) I had more issues with the U+ stage lol. Oneshotted both Apocalypse and Apocalypse+.
    Damage was really high with OK,Penelo and Raines BSBs stacking (on top of command #2 for that user). I also used Holy Rod and High Summoner's Robe on Maria and she was almost capping damage on all mandies even in Apo+.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Pretty much am giving up on the Mandies D200 and D240, I get fucked hardcore with all the status ailments they throw at me, even with major resistance. Did solo all difficulties of Ultros though, Celes SSB was MVP, as was Kain's BSB.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Just come with us

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kirby Prime
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Pretty much am giving up on the Mandies D200 and D240, I get fucked hardcore with all the status ailments they throw at me, even with major resistance. Did solo all difficulties of Ultros though, Celes SSB was MVP, as was Kain's BSB.
    I think we're most active on Discord closer to 9:30~ eastern time. Come on and you should be able to find people to help you finish them.

BG Level

Guess not.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Guess not.
    Sorry but didn't see your post till today since I only have Wifi by going to the library and it was closing when I made that post lol. Not a big deal for me not to complete the mandies anyway since when we get Rebirth dungeons and get Legend Materia, the game will start shitting out 4* motes like it does with 3* now.

BG Level

We can help ya though.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    We can help ya though.
    Yeah but I only have less then an hour and I want to use that time to work on Mobius and Brave Exvius today, thanks for the offer though.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kellen Amarian
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

My God, the PUGs today are horrendous.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

The amount of Agrias' in pick-ups today destroyed everything.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

In case you missed it, 4* motes can now be farmed in U+.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Man, 750k HP is a lot for someone that can't be poisoned or sapped.

What are people gearing for in MP Belias? Gravity? Dark? Status?

I'm figuring to bring Vaan, but almost wonder if turtling Mog for HH wont help groups more in the long run if I pair it with Vanille/Yshtola BSB.

BG Level

We geared for dark/petrify/silence when possible, and brought affliction break.

Bringing a dancer is great, but if you have more mitigation (AoE break SBs, shell+wall, etc.) damage usually isn't an issue. The danger is Ultimate Cyclops with Petrify, which happened to us.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I was able to solo the Apoc+ version, put silence resist on my healer, no resists on the rest. TGC did most of the damage with his OSB, used it at least 5x with damage between 55k-85k per hit. Rest of my party was Agrias with her BSB, Mustadio with Hyper Break, Tyro with Wall and Y'shtola with her BSB. I did finish the fight with 3/5 petrified but still got master.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Everything went better than expected. Vanille was actually the first to die, and then the Garnet raised me only to die. But that was fine as it was just enough for me to get a Transcendent Dream and then to die again next turn. Mog stuck around long enough to get a final HH and Magic BD off, and then died.

And then the petrification began.

Luckily had good enough RNG with who the demons targeting, noone was focus fired, and was able to get just enough damage in to finish it off.

That Cid didn't have his OSB, BSB only, so got lucky on having 5-6 of the random hits land on the Belias.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Finally got a non pants on head group for the 220. No deaths, no petrifies, boss was dropping quick, etc. At least until < 20%, when the server kicked us out.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Man what a fight this was lol. Went Solo obviously but everything went to shit fast when he petrified Alphinaud. I also thought I was gonna die at 5% when both Penelo and Tyro also got petrified but I managed to finish with Quistis and OK.
    Penelo really shines in mage teams if I can't afford to bring Selphie (due to lack of healing in her BSB entry) and her access to dances also helped out here.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Went Solo for D220 Belias fight and managed to win with only Krile getting petrified and Kuja dying right at the end. Didn't get mastery though because I ultra cured Krile while recasting SG, but she got hit anyway by Ultimate Titan for 8k DMG and cost me mastery. Would go back and do it but haven't had much time to play and won't get another chance till after the event leaves.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Belias really is just a shitfest of rng around debuffs. The total dmg required to win really isn't all that high.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast