Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They really should allow the leader to set combat speed in the beginning... I need my 2speed . Just display the speed somewhere in the party screen

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Why can people not remember to dispel this thing after 50%...

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

somehow managed to 1/1 barthandelus D200 in a pub, someone brought celes' SSB and it's insanely good in that fight. bonus: the person that brought tidus in never gave him a weapon, so one of our DPS slots was tempo striking into 9k energy rains, lol.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Get your Indonesian Blades ready again, IX MP fight is against the 3 Walztes :D

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

We doing MP tonight?

Celes absolutely dominating this fight

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yea, this fight is a total joke with runic, probably doable without a healer

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

1/1 on both tiers of IX Black Waltz raids lol, this one is way easier than Barthandelus. Group I went with for 200 we had 3 copies of R3 Tornado Strike, shit got raped.

mastered 200 with two tyros using sentinels/other thingie, only one healer with pride of tycoon, and everyone else just dpsed lol. not even a celes or anything, just various dps. utterly trashed the fight, only ate one graviga that make our healer slightly nervous enough to use pride and rest was complete overcureing with curaise single targets. my OK had nothing to do so he just spammed quadmagic under burst mode lol

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Well Barthandelus without Runic is a giant piece of shit. It's fun going from full to dead before getting a heal off because he does back to back to back smiles and whatnot.

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    1/1 on both tiers of IX Black Waltz raids lol, this one is way easier than Barthandelus. Group I went with for 200 we had 3 copies of R3 Tornado Strike, shit got raped.
    that's pretty much what I rolled with hardly took any damage. fuck the barthandelus fight got it down so many times to under 5% and just get ruin to death *3

seriously, bring dispel for barth. you only need one rank, just time it so it goes off right as he hits 50%. your party will thank you when he no longer has his magic attack boost and more importantly, his haste that makes him attack like triple to quadruple speed. if you start casting it right after he uses dispel i think it goes off almost right after his boost.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Dispel won't strip the matk boost but will remove haste and this is important because MP battles the bosses have 0CT

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Apparently running 3x Raines with BSB is quite effective on Ultima Weapon, lol

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Hope plus P.Cecil doing work for me. we did the 200 at first and had no attack/magic up support, but didn't matter since he literally couldn't break the defenses.

did the 160 and actually brought OK, and I think he broke the Asylum's shielding like one time before he died like a scrub. These were so easy

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Solo medals are totally fucked lol. Just cleared Ultima Weapon U+ and lost 2 damage medals... but I didn't take any damage at all during the fight :/

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

i200 Cuch is pretty low damage output. I just went with a party, the only healer we had between the 8 of us was 1 Aerith with BSSB, and no one even came close to dying.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

BGP totally destroyed the Tactics one. The Bio spam is real.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

1/1 on both tiers of Rubicante, I was surprised, I thought he be more of a pain in the ass.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Fire resist accs, shellga, wall, and 3 stacking MAG breaks makes the counter fira/firaja basically free SB doing ~300 a shot while I had Yuna able to spam her SSB medica for 4k + 2k stock every other turn basically.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast