Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    fair but now they have Beckham's negative karma working against them
    Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    WOO WE BOUT DUE FOR ANOTHER ONE
    both accurate. fuckin giants bout to fuck around and win this whole damn chip

The Anti Miz

BG Level

If you think about it Odell's mental state is operating at "shoot yourself in the leg in da club" levels. I don't see how anyone stops him in the post season

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Bills planning on benching Tyrod and starting EJ Manuel

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Pats are hoping for a Raiders Loss/Chiefs win cause no way they want to go against that D in the Playoffs. If the Raiders can win next week, which I think they have a good chance since Denver has looked like complete and total ass the past few weeks, I think we have a small chance of getting to the superbowl. I have to keep reminding myself that if the Ravens can win the super bowl with Trent fucking Dilfer, I think the Raiders can have a shot with McGloin

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

lol i triggered my Eagles friend the other day when I was going through all the ways this season mirrors our Championship years and he went the fuck off, screaming that if Giants fans were about 10% more humble the world wouldn't think of them as such incessant retards. And how we could at least wait until the NFC championship round to start reminding everyone about our recent glory.

The tears were exquisite.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

i'm like NAH NIGGA, its week 16 and we clinched wild card baby. GAME OVER FOR ALL YALL

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Pats are hoping for a Raiders Loss/Chiefs win cause no way they want to go against that D in the Playoffs. If the Raiders can win next week, which I think they have a good chance since Denver has looked like complete and total ass the past few weeks, I think we have a small chance of getting to the superbowl. I have to keep reminding myself that if the Ravens can win the super bowl with Trent fucking Dilfer, I think the Raiders can have a shot with McGloin
    uh the Raiders D is not a top 5 all time D. Its not a top 5 2016 D lol. Football Outsiders has them at 22 lol.

Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, and Peyton's second were carried by a dominant D

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah but Khalil Mack tho

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    uh the Raiders D is not a top 5 all time D. Its not a top 5 2016 D lol. Football Outsiders has them at 22 lol.

fuck you Giants 2007 Nascar pass rush top 5 top 5 top 5

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Khalil Mack is amazing but if the Raiders have a chance its because McGloin can fuckin float some winners to Crabtree and Cooper. He just needs to come in and 2013 Josh McCown that shit.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

fuck you Giants 2007 Nascar pass rush top 5 top 5 top 5
    k but I wasn't trying to slight anyone by leaving teams off the list so lets throw on 85 bears and 01 patriots so everyone is happy.

Shallow and Pedantic
    BG Level

famous last words of every human in 2007 and 2011
    #itstillhurts

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Oh I know it's not, though the D has improved over the past few weeks. Still not anything I would consider among the all time dominant defense's ever, but McGloin is good enough to where I don't think he will cost us a game. I just don't want him to have to pull off one of Carr's patented 4th quarter Super Saiyan mode come backs.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

k but I wasn't trying to slight anyone by leaving teams off the list so lets throw on 85 bears and 01 patriots so everyone is happy.
    lol just wanted to be obnoxious.

Also can we talk about how shit the AFC is when the best they have going are a Gronkless Brady, Jamal Magloire Raiders, and the Kansas City Reids.

what a fucking monumental joke. If the Steelers don't make this look easy then Bradshaw was right.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

lol just wanted to be obnoxious.

Also can we talk about how shit the AFC is when the best they have going are a Gronkless Brady, Jamal Magloire Raiders, and the Kansas City Reids.

what a fucking monumental joke. If the Steelers don't make this look easy then Bradshaw was right.
    yea but tough football. REMEMBER THAT? HOW THE AFC PLAYS TOUGH FOOTBALL. god damn that was a laugh factory.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Oh I know it's not, though the D has improved over the past few weeks. Still not anything I would consider among the all time dominant defense's ever, but McGloin is good enough to where I don't think he will cost us a game. I just don't want him to have to pull off one of Carr's patented 4th quarter Super Saiyan mode come backs.
    the only thing i cant see mcgloin doing as well are those fuckin crabtree fades. my god the fade is the worst pass in football and i would bet my life on Carr being able to complete 9/10 to Crabtree on 4th and goal with game on the line. that shit is UNREAL

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Not going to lie Carr is majestic with his touch. Him and Stafford could deliver my first born with those magical fingers. Both of them have rocket arms but the way they throw the ball is unreal. Favre would throw bullets but their throws just SOAR. So hard to describe it but you know it when you see it.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Not going to lie Carr is majestic with his touch. Him and Stafford could deliver my first born with those magical fingers. Both of them have rocket arms but the way they throw the ball is unreal. Favre would throw bullets but their throws just SOAR. So hard to describe it but you know it when you see it.
    they (especially Carr) actually have what Phil Rivers has tricked people into thinking he has.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

lol i triggered my Eagles friend the other day when I was going through all the ways this season mirrors our Championship years and he went the fuck off, screaming that if Giants fans were about 10% more humble the world wouldn't think of them as such incessant retards. And how we could at least wait until the NFC championship round to start reminding everyone about our recent glory.

The tears were exquisite.
    but seriously tho giants fans are incessant retards

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan fired
    I expected Rex to get canned this season. The dude sucks.

As for Giants and former glory, etc. They beat the 16-0 Pats..as a damn wild card team and therefore I have nothing bad to say about them, ever.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast