+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Almost? This is markedly worse. I think the only item on there worth anything is Tyro's BSB.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

9 more mythrils from daily logins, starting tomorrow! Also that banner is indeed awful, still gonna throw 100 gems hoping for a Tyro BSB or Selphie's SSB (gonna get shit as usual most likely!).

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    9 more mythrils from daily logins, starting tomorrow! Also that banner is indeed awful, still gonna throw 100 gems hoping for a Tyro BSB or Selphie's SSB (gonna get shit as usual most likely!).
    Since I get a lot of 100 trash anything on that banner is good for 100 gems lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Not only are the relics mostly godawful, there's only 3 bssbs to 11 ssbs! I guess it is a good banner for time traveling.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bladen Ansgar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Exodar

Is there any reason not to Rosetta my old shared cura staves? I used to be able to do CMs with them in realms where I haven't pulled a healer SB but healing for barely 1500 isn't gonna cut it anymore and frankly I could use the inventory space.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Bladen Ansgar View Post
    Is there any reason not to Rosetta my old shared cura staves? I used to be able to do CMs with them in realms where I haven't pulled a healer SB but healing for barely 1500 isn't gonna cut it anymore and frankly I could use the inventory space.
    It's better than no Medica at all but that's up to you. I usually run with two just in case and that's enough unless the CM is RNG based.

Anyway get ready for Orbfest and Record Missions on March 15th! Let's see how they handle the FFXI one considering we only have Shantotto :/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I, for one, am excited for Chakra/Kick Shantotto strats with a burst RW for the boss.

I'd still keep shared Medica in general because of the CM purpose. A lot of the times they still work well in double healer setups if you lack at least a realm curaga medica.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Is storage/vault full?

BG Level

I toss most of my shared stuff into the vault. If it's a useless SB I always use it to augment. Medica = never useless.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ace USB - 10xST Fire/Non-ele magic dmg, EnFire, self EX Mode Attack Deck (halved cast time, MAG+30% and Chase Mode*)

* Chase Mode - when using certain abilities on enemies, follow up randomly with a 1x/2x/13x Fire/Non-ele magic damage ability (Hi-Fire/Megafire/Gigafire)

Deuce USB - 0CT Medica h80/Curaise 40%, party Stoneskin

Ace BSB - 0CT 8xST Fire/Non-ele magic dmg, party Blink, Burst Mode
    Attack -> 4~5xST Fire/Non-ele magic dmg with short cast time , additional hit if user is in front row
    Defend -> 2xAOE Fire/NE, MAG +30% / RES -30%

Deuce BSB - Medica h55, party ATK/MAG +30%, Burst Mode
    Attack -> 0CT Curaja
    Defend -> Medica h25

Nine BSB -> 8xST Wind/Non-ele jump dmg, EnWind, Burst Mode
    Attack-> 4xST Wind/Non-ele physical dmg, increased multiplier if enemy is weak/imperiled to Wind
    Defend-> 2xAoE Wind/Non-ele physical dmg, self ATK +30%/DEF-30%

Ace Relic LM - Low chance to self Blink when using Black Magic
    Deuce Relic LM - Low increase in duration of stat buffs cast by self
    Nine Relic LM - Low chance to minor Imperil Wind enemy whne using Jump attacks

Ace SSB - 6xST Non-ele magic dmg, Medica 40% Max HP
    Deuce SSB - Party Guts, MBlink and High Regen
    Nine SSB - Party DEF +100%, Protect and Shell.

Copy/pasting from reddit.... so glad I saved some mythrils for this, amazing banner right there. Ace seems insane and Deuce has a really strong set of SBs.
    Also new shooter abilities, new characters added to this group and Type-0 is an official new realm.

BG Level

Why is Deuce's USB 300x better than Ysh'tola?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Going to try and pump out the rest of Aerith USB and Fang OSB and may in advance work on FF2 event info, my mom just bought with the help of my aunt a new apartment, so this weekend and next i'll be busy helping her move all her stuff from her house to her new apartment while also cleaning up the house to get it ready to be sold.

Also unrelated, but finally after having to reinstall Nox 5 billion times to get it to work, finally remembered that my account for JP is mobage account, not my google account lol, so finally was able to re-hook up JP to emulator. Playing it on tablet makes me want to smash my head against a wall.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    Going to try and pump out the rest of Aerith USB and Fang OSB and may in advance work on FF2 event info, my mom just bought with the help of my aunt a new apartment, so this weekend and next i'll be busy helping her move all her stuff from her house to her new apartment while also cleaning up the house to get it ready to be sold.

Also unrelated, but finally after having to reinstall Nox 5 billion times to get it to work, finally remembered that my account for JP is mobage account, not my google account lol, so finally was able to re-hook up JP to emulator. Playing it on tablet makes me want to smash my head against a wall.
    Didn't your mom just have surgery? Hope shes recovering well.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Didn't your mom just have surgery? Hope shes recovering well.
    Yep, last October, she's pretty much recovered completely, was a minor surgery. The house she's living in now is falling apart around her and there is mold everywhere, so my Aunt and I got her an apartment since its easier to maintain and we're hiring a contractor to get rid of the mold, fix the house up, and then sell it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Damn, I guess it was that long ago.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

FFII Torment coming tomorrow, no LD apparently. Guessing DU is next week.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

It's early but don't forget. We change time Sunday which means events will be back at 9 EST

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Sigh, right after moving and missing out on FF12 U+, U++, and U+/Apocalypse MP, my tablet cracked its LCD screen so until I get it fixed, I can only play FFRK on my shitty, much slower android phone Also have to give up Brave Exvius and JP FFRK except when I play on weekends on emulator until I get a SD card for the phone to increase its memory.

Edit: Just found out it won't load any fights whatsoever on the phone, so looks like i'm stuck only playing it on the weekends too, good thing this is happening right as anniversary is about to arrive At least i'll be able to get my login mythril so thats something I guess.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That's awful Rob, I'm sorry

Also some news from JP land:
    Spoiler: show

Edit: Upcoming results of the survey are:
    -Cloud and Squall for characters;
    -Chain Firaga and Ultra Cure for 5* abilities;
    -Cloud's Ragnarok and Terra's Blood Sword for OSBs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Because thats exactly what FFIV needs more of. Mages.

Would have honestly put him in a long time ago.

Kinda ticked at the Cloud MC3 voting. Most people who can get MC3 likely already unlocked him because of his RM. So its just a major growth egg for us. Ragnarok and Blood Sword are not surprising, which means Tidus probably won the 3rd OSB slot.

Chain Firaga will be nice for the Major Orbs, but not sure if I should break down Ultra Cure and just slowly opt to replace both of my Curaja copies.