+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I just R2'd all 3 new 5* spellblades this morning, I want to get them to all the R3 but only have enough MPO's to R3 one of them, anyone have an opinion on which one I should prioritize?

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Thunder.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

theyre all useful besides wind and ice (which we dont have yet). if you have any spellblade BSBs or boost equipment hone based on those

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    theyre all useful besides wind and ice (which we dont have yet). if you have any spellblade BSBs or boost equipment hone based on those
    We do have wind (but it's a Thief skill) and ice is on SAM (but we skipped Grandmasters so... yeah). I'm pretty sure there's no 5* spellblade for ice or wind in JP yet.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

JP hasn't had any new 5* spellblades since the 3 we recently got, so no need to worry about new ones coming out for the next 5 months. I don't see them releasing ice or wind (besides tornado strike) in 5* form as that would significantly devalue snowspell strike.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wind is pointless but ice would be important to have in Global considering we skipped the Samurai skill Still hoping we'll get that somehow.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Gave Cid Raines a run in my physical build for Zidane ++

Vaan
    Pecil
    Cid Raines
    Ramza
    Tyro (healer)

This dude is broken. Fully self sufficient mage. Had ace striker on him (no mag+ RM)

Wrath x2-3 (depending on if he gets hit or not), memento mori (6k dmg), -> Bsb (4-5k damage x6) -> command 2 (6, x2, buffs magic) -> cmd 1 (6.5k x4) -> chain cmd 1 into itself until SB is ready again -> bsb (9,600 x6)

That's dumb considering I had 0 mage support/buffs outside of what he did himself, lol

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So just now finishing this updates Story dungeons.

Why is the Undersea Lab in FF8 playing Blinded By Light >________________>?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Seems like Tyro's Legend Materia that extends buff durations can extend SG by 10 seconds making it 35s total. I think this also applies to RWs so he's the best RW user if you use buff summons.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Seems like Tyro's Legend Materia that extends buff durations can extend SG by 10 seconds making it 35s total. I think this also applies to RWs so he's the best RW user if you use buff summons.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Sorry guys, but won't be able to do a abyss summon thread till weds at earliest, water heater at house sprung a leak and flooded most of first floor and garage, so had to spend today cleaning up after plumper fixed it.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

No worries dude. Take your time. Hope everything works out!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

why does every good character need 4* dex motes, ugh. 40 isn't nearly enough!

finally decided to close out faris and unlock the machinist/bow damage nodes for the sake of completion, then finished off summoner for alphinaud.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

JP news time!

Upcoming events:
    -shit you don't need to worry about: Sacred Scarlet Grace Collab, FF Legends 2 collab.
    -FFXIII event with Jihl (old stuff);
    -FFXII with Reks;
    -FFXIV with Cid (about fucking time!)
    -Type 0 event! (Ace, Nine, Deuce)
    -Rebirth dungeon saga
    -Female Keeper confirmed! Urara.
    -first look at the new Magicite feature. Synchro gauge in battle (whatever that is)
    -Magicite dungeons with high difficulty. Apparently these things have to be farmed? Can also drop from Abyss (GL Nightmare) bosses.
    -Gogo/Umaro+ Kiros/Ward also confirmed.

Japan poll winners (which means they'll likely be implemented at some point):
    -Dissidia DR for Terra (Amano/Blonde Terra);
    -Rude/Elena
    -FFTA
    -Cloud and Yuna Brigade DR (yay?).

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Never noticed it before, but Rikku is a 5* machinist and 4* sharpshooter, and can't use guns...

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

She can through record sphere

Everything's running so much better now that my mom finally replaced the tablet of mine she lost. ;_;

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Extra details from the JP stream:
    -Gogo+Umaro in April, Kiros+Ward in June, Dirge of Cerberus (yes, not joking) event in March with Shelke playable. Also Legends II collab comes with three characters.
    -Type-0 characters will be voiced by the original VAs in their SBs.
    -Magicite dungeons unlock after you clear all the Abyss/ GL Nightmare dungeons and they'll cover the main story. Magicites basically work like in FFVI where you can equip them, they give you passive stat boosts or resistances and allow you to summon these creatures into battle after you've filled the appropriate bar. You can also equip multiple magicites and they affect the whole party, seems like there's 5 equippable slots. Magicite may drop from the new Abyss/Nightmare bosses and will be very important to clear others.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Extra details from the JP stream:
    -Gogo+Umaro in April, Kiros+Ward in June, Dirge of Cerberus (yes, not joking) event in March with Shelke playable. Also Legends II collab comes with three characters.
    -Type-0 characters will be voiced by the original VAs in their SBs.
    -Magicite dungeons unlock after you clear all the Abyss/ GL Nightmare dungeons and they'll cover the main story. Magicites basically work like in FFVI where you can equip them, they give you passive stat boosts or resistances and allow you to summon these creatures into battle after you've filled the appropriate bar. You can also equip multiple magicites and they affect the whole party, seems like there's 5 equippable slots. Magicite may drop from the new Abyss/Nightmare bosses and will be very important to clear others.
    So Magicite pretty much sounds like how Summons work in FFBE then, bitching! Also about fucking time Type 0 and my Laguna crew are finally being added! Also didn't they mention something about FFTA as well?

Also sorry all that the thread was late, but it is now up for the SMN abyss, going to quickly finish off Orlandu thread rq next while I zerg through FFBE and FFRK.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    So Magicite pretty much sounds like how Summons work in FFBE then, bitching! Also about fucking time Type 0 and my Laguna crew are finally being added! Also didn't they mention something about FFTA as well?

Also sorry all that the thread was late, but it is now up for the SMN abyss, going to quickly finish off Orlandu thread rq next while I zerg through FFBE and FFRK.
    FFTA won the poll regarding realms JP players want to see implemented so it's likely coming eventually. Second place was Kingsglaive lol.