+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Reddit seems to think its only for pulls within the last week are getting the 10 mythril.

So it really comes down to this:
    Banner release until ~1 week ago: nothing.
    ~1 week ago until maintenence: 10 mythril
    Maintenence until yesterday evening: 11/11 with almost guaranteed SG or Shout.
    Everyone else: nothing

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

wait, so only the people that benefited from the bug are the ones that get 10 free mythril? sorry we gave you 11 5* relics, here's 20% of another 11-pull?

edit- nvm didn't read last couple of posts. the way the announcement is worded though it certainly makes it seem that way

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    I honestly wouldn't spend 5* motes on any of those characters with those relics but that's just me I guess. I haven't really augmented anyone but I'll probably do characters with multiple options (BSB/OSB/USB) and good materias.
    Yeah, the problem is I don't have anyone who's standout enough to get good value out of the motes I'm collecting. Save me, powercreep!

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    wait, so only the people that benefited from the bug are the ones that get 10 free mythril? sorry we gave you 11 5* relics, here's 20% of another 11-pull?

edit- nvm didn't read last couple of posts. the way the announcement is worded though it certainly makes it seem that way
    Definitely seemed that way from the announcement.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    Yeah, the problem is I don't have anyone who's standout enough to get good value out of the motes I'm collecting. Save me, powercreep!
    Yeah, I feel the same way. I would honestly wait for Magicite dungeons to drop and then decide, there's really no content that benefits from LMs more than that and you may pull some nice relics (especially USBs) in the meantime.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The people who pulled right before the bug are the ones who got the 10 mythril.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I pulled on KC2 on my alt ~1.5 months ago. I got the 10 mythril on that account. On my main, I pulled ~2.5 months ago, and didn't get the mythril. I wish I was awake early enough yesterday to pull, still need shout \o/

EDIT: Main account just received the mythril.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So it seems like now DeNa expanded the range for compensation (possibly as far back as when it released) for those who pulled on KC2 to get 10 mythril.

Which means the people who already got 10 mythril, now have 20.

20 mythril
    Mystery Global event for 7/20
    DeNa confirmed for illuminati.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Lol, typical DeNa to screw up on apology stuff.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Also seems like you can pull on the banner now, if you have not yet, and *still* get the 10 apology mythril.

Though why you would want to, I don't know. Yeomans work for the person who did so if it turns out to be true. You da real MVP.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Upcoming In-App Announcement - Keepers' Crossword
    posted 7 hours ago - Comment this post
    The following announcement is scheduled for July 24th at 07:00 PM PDT

The Keepers' Crossword campaign starts today!

About Keepers' Crossword
    Consider yourself a real FINAL FANTASY aficionado? Then put your knowledge to the test as you solve crossword puzzles to obtain in-game items for FFRK and wallpapers featuring heroes from Type-0! The puzzles and wallpaper designs will change each day of the campaign, so keep visiting for the chance to grab all four!
    You can visit the Keepers' Crossword special site here.

How to Participate
    The crossword puzzles are accessible via the Keepers' Crossword special site. A new puzzle will be presented each day for four days, with clues pertaining to titles in the FINAL FANTASY series and FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper. Upon filling in all of the answers, you will receive that day's exclusive wallpaper, and your total answers will contribute to milestones for all participants to receive in-game rewards for FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper. The more answers given, the more valuable prizes you will receive! * Available in English only.
    In-Game Rewards
    ・Total Answers: 100,000 :Mythril x 1, Giant Adamantite x 2, 20,000 Gil
    ・Total Answers: 150,000:Mythril x 2, Giant Adamantite x 3, 30,000 Gil
    ・Total Answers: 200,000:Mythril x 3, Giant Adamantite x 4, 40,000 Gil
    Rewards will be given out for each milestone reached.

Keepers' Crossword Duration
    6:00 PM 7/24 PST (2:00 AM 7/25 UTC) to 4:59 PM 7/28 PST (12:59 AM 7/29 UTC)

* Changes may be made without notice.
    * Rewards are scheduled to be distributed from 8/2 PST.

Yay Reddit will play for me again

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yay extra mythril! Now would be the time to drop that Men of the Hour LD but I'm guessing DeNA doesn't care anymore lol.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I didn't see the Men of the Hour in my e-mail of upcoming events, so who knows.

BG Level

Upcoming In-App Announcement - (Updated) Keeper's Choice Vol. 2 Relic Draw Issue Resolved
    posted 3 hours ago - Comment this post
    The following announcement is scheduled for July 24th at 06:00 PM PDT

Thank you for playing FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

We have discovered an issue where the Keeper's Choice Vol. 2 Relic Draw was not working as intended.
    While the issue with the Relic Draw has been resolved, there was wording in the notification regarding the issue that could be misinterpreted. The notification has been revised, but the resolution will remain unchanged.

■Time Affected
    5:00 AM 7/20 PST (1:00 PM 7/20 UTC) to 4:40 PM 7/20 PST (12:40 AM 7/21 UTC) (approx.)

■Resolution
    The issue has been resolved.
    10 Mythril were sent to those players who used the Keeper's Choice Vol. 2 Relic Draw before the time affected, but did not use this Relic Draw during the time when it was not working as intended as a sign of our appreciation for your patience and understanding.

Despite the above intended resolution, 10 Mythril was erroneously sent twice to some players.
    To address this, 10 Mythril will be sent to all other players who created their game account by the time the Mythril was distributed, with the exception of players who received it twice.

* In some cases, there may be delays in the delivery of this item. If it is not in the Item Chest, please check again later.
    * Mythril will be sent to the Item Chest.
    * Items in the Item Chest are deleted after 30 days. Please be sure to claim them before the claim period ends.

We hope you continue to play FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

What fests are coming up? I pulled on all the 25 banners from the previous batch of events, but didn't find anything really worth pulling on in the full-priced banners (tbh I was still spoiled from so many half-priced pulls in a row), so now I find myself sitting on 225 after 2 pulls trying for Clouds USB, which is still a hefty amount. I figure by the next event I may well have around 400

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    What fests are coming up? I pulled on all the 25 banners from the previous batch of events, but didn't find anything really worth pulling on in the full-priced banners (tbh I was still spoiled from so many half-priced pulls in a row), so now I find myself sitting on 225 after 2 pulls trying for Clouds USB, which is still a hefty amount. I figure by the next event I may well have around 400
    Fests are usually each 3-4 months so botching till September octobre probably

Except the monthly DU

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

So I received 10 mythril in my box, didn't check before accepting what it was for, but if it was for the Keeper Draw #2 shennanigans, why? I know 100% I never pulled even once, even on JP cause I thought it was a shit banner. I shouldn't complain about 10 mythril, but still, the fuck DeNa?

Edit: Apparently I failed to understand what the revised notice was about, apparently they gave everyone 10 mythril even if they didn't pull and those that did and only got 10 got an additional 10 mythril.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Robertfb View Post
    So I received 10 mythril in my box, didn't check before accepting what it was for, but if it was for the Keeper Draw #2 shennanigans, why? I know 100% I never pulled even once, even on JP cause I thought it was a shit banner. I shouldn't complain about 10 mythril, but still, the fuck DeNa?

Edit: Apparently I failed to understand what the revised notice was about, apparently they gave everyone 10 mythril even if they didn't pull and those that did and only got 10 got an additional 10 mythril.
    Basically they sent out 10 extra mythril to some people by mistake so to even things out they sent 10 to everyone else.

Basically they sent out 10 extra mythril to some people by mistake so to even things out they sent 10 to everyone else.
    go 10 mithrils, as well.

essentially, i got 11/11 G2 banner including wall for 40 mithrils

Relic Shield
    BG Level

If you give a mouse a mythril...