+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Academy Inventor Cid is always fighting with us by offering his missions for rewards!

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Valid question, but I should have made it obvious I meant Orlandu.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Started this game back up after a years hiatus. Finished out the normal dungeons and working on the elite dungeons. Also have a decent set of different soulbreaks, what i cannot do for some reason is beat out anything level 180 or above. Maybe i'm not diverse enough with my players since i only have 4 level 99's and a few level 80's. Any tips for someone newly trying to fill out soul spheres, and fighting nightmare dungeons?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Aim for wall/haste/medica, then aim for decent synergy for realms. After that, I'd say aim for some of the higher power SBs and elemental SBs. Multiplayer fights will get you a bunch of motes for record spheres. Nightmares are very gimmicky, I'd put those off for now.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Titan

KK thanks.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Thank you for playing FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

We have addressed the following issue that occured in the Magicite slot expansion menu.

■ Detail
    The Gem cost for expansion of Magicite slots was set lower than intended. The initial cost was incorrectly set at 97 Gems when the correct cost should have been 100 Gems.

■ Time Affected
    5:00 AM 8/24 PST (1:00 PM 8/24 UTC) to 4:59 AM 8/28 PST (12:59 PM 8/28 UTC)

■Resolution
    The Gem cost has now been corrected.
    5 Mythril will be sent to every player as a sign of our appreciation for your patience and understanding.

* In some cases, there may be delays in the delivery of this item. If it is not in the Item Chest, please check again later.
    * Mythril will be sent to the Item Chest.
    * Items in the Item Chest are deleted after 30 days. Please be sure to claim them before the claim period ends.

We hope you continue to play FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Glad they fixed that terrible bug, 5 mythril was an under compensation!

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

TG Cid's stuff came out.

USB - 12xST Critical Holy/Dark physical dmg, self Critical =100% and EX Mode "Sword Saint" (self ATK +50% and double cast Knight/Darkness)
    LM2 is apparently infinite haste + instant cast 3
    LMR is small chance to doublecast knight/darkness

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

He also gets buffed to 5* Darkness. Banner 1 of this event is stacked with Marche and Ramza's goodies from the FFTA event+ Cid's USB/OSB/BSB/LMR. Oh and Alma XD

Edit: The double cast in Cid's USB works like Vivi, Shantotto and Edea's USB meaning that it will consume an extra ability use upon activation.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Finished last Rebirth (Kuja) and can now focus on XI and Magicite. Kuja and XI FT got me last notes I needed to max Y'shtola LD. Going to LD Bartz next IF I get any of his relics tomorrow. Otherwise it'll be Noctis next (his SSB is so godly good).

Relic Shield
    BG Level

was tomorrow always supposed to be V event?
    EDIT: I think I was confused because reddit had IV's relic review up

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    was tomorrow always supposed to be V event?
    EDIT: I think I was confused because reddit had IV's relic review up
    Yes, the person who posts the "relic discussion" posts on Reddit said he wanted to push the next set of banners early since a lot of them have OP relics (edge USB, Rosa USB, Shadow USB) and 30th fest is this coming month.

I'm sitting on a shit ton of 5 star motes, as I've only fully LD'd two characters, Squall and Lightning.

My dilemma right now is choosing between Vanille and Ysh for white mage LD.

Vanille has been so much more useful in magicite, just because of her instant cast, and her boosted medica due to the MND buff from her BSB. I find ST damage from magicite bosses aren't the problem. It's their damn AOE.

Hmm, tough choice.

And then next on the fully LD list will depend entirely on whether I get Bartz and/or Edge's stuff coming up.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Inc soon

New Missions from Cid! New missions have been added for clearing Magicite Dungeons a certain number of times per month.
    ■Missions Added
    ・Complete ten Magicite dungeon monthly missions!
    ・Complete twenty Magicite dungeon monthly missions!

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Can go wrong with neither on the LD choices there, Jean. Just pick whoever you use the most. I have everything (except the USB) for Yshtola, so I fully dived her and haven't looked back. Doublecast Tetras and doublecast medicas have been lifesavers. She heals for 2kx2 (She has over 500something mind with no synergy) is like a mini burst so that's pretty rad.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Inc soon

New Missions from Cid! New missions have been added for clearing Magicite Dungeons a certain number of times per month.
    ■Missions Added
    ・Complete ten Magicite dungeon monthly missions!
    ・Complete twenty Magicite dungeon monthly missions!
    These should be 2 and 3 mythril respectively!

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'd prefer extra keystones honestly :/

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

So much info out there... What 6* abilities should I unlock? I haven't done any of them

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by JeanClaudVanDamme View Post
    I'm sitting on a shit ton of 5 star motes, as I've only fully LD'd two characters, Squall and Lightning.

My dilemma right now is choosing between Vanille and Ysh for white mage LD.

Vanille has been so much more useful in magicite, just because of her instant cast, and her boosted medica due to the MND buff from her BSB. I find ST damage from magicite bosses aren't the problem. It's their damn AOE.

Hmm, tough choice.

And then next on the fully LD list will depend entirely on whether I get Bartz and/or Edge's stuff coming up.
    i have yshtola full-dived and she's insane even without synergy gear. as akiyama mentioned you routinely heal for 4k AoE/turn as a baseline, and her instant single target is doing 6-7k. with good synergy gear (e.g., in non-magicite content) that can go up by a couple thousand or so per turn.

for me personally i'd rather have the utility of a spammable instant ST heal over vanille's instant cast entry, but you really can't go wrong either way.

Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    So much info out there... What 6* abilities should I unlock? I haven't done any of them
    i have northern cross, sky high, lifebane, mug bloodlust, snowspell strike, curada and omega drive all at R2. SH and LB are very much dependent on having good DRG/MNK characters to use them with though, so those i wouldn't rank amongst the must-haves. mug can be kinda situational too, since it overwrites atk/def breaks like auron's SSB or lion's BSB at half the potency of the soul break verions.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Can't go wrong with Meltdown R2. Allows for a black mage to hit Earth/Wind.