+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
    Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So I only had 5 items on that banner. 2/11 both dupes >

dear rngesus, please give me the strength to not go full retard and blow all 250+ mithril tonight chasing ff6 relics.

will take massive amount of self control to only pull only once tonight.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I would wait until the next two lucky draws are out. Healer and burst could give some ff6 stuff.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Problem with these 6 banners is that the prizes aren't back with the next event, so it's now or not for a long while.

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That wasn't fun.

Spoiler: show

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Problem with these 6 banners is that the prizes aren't back with the next event, so it's now or not for a long while.
    SNES 30 year anniversary banner had celes bsb2, mog bsb, and strago bsb on it. Who knows how much they'll fuck that banner up on global, but I have a feeling celes bsb2 will likely remain.

Yeah, it's a loooong ways off, but for people who budget pulls and are trying to be patient, it's worth noting.

I did a single pull and got Celes LMR (+2x death tarot ugh) so I'm happy being done. I doubt celes would make A team even with the bsb2, and indo blade is good enough for when I do bring her in. Mog is... meh, I never do mage meta unless I have to, so I'm good.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

been so busy with Stormblood that havent had time to play RK much. So when Crisis came i just did the hard fights with A teams instead of CM, which honestly isnt even worth the effort for extra major orbs lol

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Spira View Post
    been so busy with Stormblood that havent had time to play RK much. So when Crisis came i just did the hard fights with A teams instead of CM, which honestly isnt even worth the effort for extra major orbs lol
    I'm not sure i can beat the Gilgamesh CM. Lenna just too weak to cover that healing, with no one to backup. Anyone got any advice?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by mistmonster View Post
    I'm not sure i can beat the Gilgamesh CM. Lenna just too weak to cover that healing, with no one to backup. Anyone got any advice?
    Not really, I didn't have any issues but my V sinergy is incredibly good as I have native hastega, healing BSB and stackable ATK/MAG debuff on Faris. With Wall as RW I didn't have much to worry about except "Strongest ..." attacks but it wasn't that bad.
    If Lenna is struggling you should add another healer into the set and see how you fare. I had Gogo as caster but he didn't do much and he was the designed Dispel user so it can be done.

Edit: FFIII Bahamut Torment coming on Tuesday! Includes FT stage as well!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mist Monster
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Not really, I didn't have any issues but my V sinergy is incredibly good as I have native hastega, healing BSB and stackable ATK/MAG debuff on Faris. With Wall as RW I didn't have much to worry about except "Strongest ..." attacks but it wasn't that bad.
    If Lenna is struggling you should add another healer into the set and see how you fare. I had Gogo as caster but he didn't do much and he was the designed Dispel user so it can be done.

Edit: FFIII Bahamut Torment coming on Tuesday! Includes FT stage as well!
    That is helpful, I never even looked at Gogo because he was underleveled but he does have hastega and atk/mag up and can be a backup healer. Time to level him. Thanks

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah, I'm having trouble with the Greg CM fight too.

I thought this was supposed to be more of a joke fight for JP. That 2017 attack shouldn't be able to kill you with how often he can use it.

No realm medica, but even with 2 healers best I've gotten him down to is 10%.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

For FF5 CMs, I RW Yshtola BSB for Lenna. Here was my setup

Exdeath: Curaja | Haste - Ace Striker - BSB
    Greg - Lifesiphon - Knight's Charge - BSB
    Bartz - Lifesiphon | Steal Power - Truthkeeper - OSB
    Faris - PBD | Full Break - +support damage RM - Kindred Spirits SB
    Lenna - Ultra Cure | Protectga - +% Heals - Princess' Favor SB

RW - Asylum

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yeah, gilgamesh CM was surprisingly hard but I don't have BSSBs or anything. I do have in realm hastega so went with Cid Raines BSSB RW and just blitzed him down with it on kururu. Almost everyone died except lenna and kururu but I wasn't in much actual danger.

How you approach it does depend on your relics though because better soul breaks = eat fewer 100% counters at low hp.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

If all of the above fails, you can create your own jump start version of the greg CM quite easily. Enter fight, auto battle until the 2 opening excalipoors then flee, repeat about 10 times then you'll start off with 3 bars on everyone.

This full throttle is retarded. It once again forces you to use a mage meta, and how is this bitch attacking 5 times straight before I even get to select wall?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oravis Altago
    FFXIV Server
    Exodus
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

She would use Thundaga on one of my people and one shot them before anyone could move. After about 3 resets, she calmed down. As far as mage meta being necessary, the only mage I had on the team was Cid Raines for Fire Magic and Holy Magic which I didn't end up using much since he got confused half way through the fight. Actually, my team wasn't very optimized for this but it got the job done.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Jump Start/Apoc does not require full magic. You just need a magic attack to allow physicals to connect. I do agree it is a pain in the ass though. Setting up mitigation before she quad attacks you is quite ridiculous.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by JeanClaudVanDamme View Post
    This full throttle is retarded. It once again forces you to use a mage meta, and how is this bitch attacking 5 times straight before I even get to select wall?
    I used History's Truth to get past that shit.

Nobody has time for Chadarnook's bullshit.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Running on 1 hour of sleep. This game is crack :C

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

copied most of this to do FF1 CM - for those like me who were struggling with it

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKee...th_no_synergy/