+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

yeah not sure i can do CM, without a dancer, even wth dark resist gear the 'boss trash' rekts me with Cyclone and Unholy darkness lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yeah the archdemons magic is actually reallystrong (I think they have roughly the same mag as belial himself!). I ended up preloading ag with enholy on the previous wave and doing HK charge, then HKC + RW osb (triggering cyclops and weak mode) and HKC+osb for the kill. Ophelia got off two casts of curada before dying horribly (curada/pro). The demons had to attack mustadio/ophelia for it to work and I had to level up a bit so cyclops wouldn't 1HKO them so they could do their meatshield job.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I guess I got fortunate with the side prizes in my FFT pulls. Mustadio's Hyper Break and Delitia's Northswain Strike helped a lot with controlling the demons' damage. I 1/1 CM 200 but I was an idiot and forgot to poke a holy attack on a demon so missed out on Mastery. Though of note, the Hyper Break + Northswain spam almost killed the demons and Karma rekt Ramza and eventually Mustadio.

Almost got 250 down (Replaced Ovellia with Yshtola and Mustadio with Irvine (level 99). Ran out of time to do it last night but got the 3 demons down quickly though Titan was hurting like hell through FB/MBD/Hyper + Wall + Shellga.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Wat, I had that same mitigation and Titan barely scratched me.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Well it was something hitting for 3k Single Target through my mitigation. And it wasn't the Demons' Darkness attack. Regardless, I don't have TGC OSB to burn through him.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I had the same mitigation and it varies. There were a few times where the individual attack on their own weren't too bad, but if you had the bad luck of 1 or more AoE's followed by a focused attack on 1 person then yeah they can still die suddenly. I had to s/l once on 250. The first attempt I got that spam and TGC died. Next attempt wasn't a big deal.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Well it was something hitting for 3k Single Target through my mitigation. And it wasn't the Demons' Darkness attack. Regardless, I don't have TGC OSB to burn through him.
    You must mean Lich, which is an HP attack.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Yeah.. Lich did the set amount of damage. I had the standard mitigation and Titan on 200 was hitting for like..1100 max. :/ I did this with Ovelia's pro/shell/hp stock ssb too, so I didn't actually have a really good medica heal or anything.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Looks like another CM I'm gonna have to skip for now. My pulls for Tactics and X have been awful and I'm lacking firepower for this. I have no clue how people are surviving Gigaflares without Wall to use Cid's OSB as RW.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Looks like another CM I'm gonna have to skip for now. My pulls for Tactics and X have been awful and I'm lacking firepower for this. I have no clue how people are surviving Gigaflares without Wall to use Cid's OSB as RW.
    I didn't (lol). I had to literally get a favorable enough start and RNG on moves to kill the main dude before my DPSes died.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Ophelia SSB + Wall pretty much solidified this fight as a shoe-in.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Ophelia SSB + Wall pretty much solidified this fight as a shoe-in.
    You mean her Medica? Because I have that but I was getting stomped hard anyway. Ran out of hones at 30%, Wall fell off soon after and that was it. Even used Mustadio for his AoE Slow SB+Poison, not enough damage.
    Oh and the fun run I had when the adds all used Gigaflare in the same turn, obliterated my whole party from full HP with Wall, Shellga and MBDs.
    I'd probably need SC at R5 for this to even work... or another copy at R3-4.

BG Level

Um, no I mean Divine Ward. Not really a medica. Although I have that too, and it didn't see much use.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

All Torment Dungeons done, and associated CMs completed except... The Ravenous Deep 200CM, and 250 are just kicking my ass... my A-Team had issues with non-CM200 but managed to clear, but they just get eaten alive in 250. Put together a mage group of...

99 CoD, Waterga, Dire Heal, BSB (reflect), Ace Striker
    99 Aerith, Protectga, Ultra Cure, BSB, Lionheart
    99 OKnight, FullBreak, MagicBDown, BSB, High Scorer
    99 Yuna, Shellga, Curaise, Miracle Veil, Hymm, Knights Charge
    99 Vivi, Waterja, Meteor, BSB, Battleforged

...and the start is tough, but once the first person builds a SB, it's smooth sailing to boss, but I just cant keep up with his damage, even when 4/5 folks wear Resist-KO accessories. He has so much fucking HP.

...and the rocks. shudder.

Last round I thought I had him to 1% and people started dropping - if CoD had lasted one more round I would be done - so frustrating.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The following Torment Dungeon will be reopened at 5:00 PM 5/8 PST (1:00 AM 5/9 UTC).

・FF VII: The Feast of Souls
    The most ferocious enemies to appear so far lurk in the Torment Dungeons!
    Face extremely challenging foes formed from the heroes' lingering feelings of regret and loss.

FINAL FANTASY VII heroes pack extra punch in The Feast of Souls Torment Dungeons.

Now's the time to get 3★ and 4★ motes in Multiplayer or Solo Raids and strengthen your party!
    This could be the start of 'full throttle' dungeons, or simply just starting a rotation similar to what jp has with 2 torments always active with 1 rotating out each week since they're only opening one this time. Most likely not full throttle unless we are getting legend spheres super early as the rewards are 5* legend sphere motes.

Full throttle torments are D300 and start directly at the boss with full SB bars, but you are unable to gain additional SB or entrust

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Corwen View Post
    This could be the start of 'full throttle' dungeons, or simply just starting a rotation similar to what jp has with 2 torments always active with 1 rotating out each week since they're only opening one this time. Most likely not full throttle unless we are getting legend spheres super early as the rewards are 5* legend sphere motes.

Full throttle torments are D300 and start directly at the boss with full SB bars, but you are unable to gain additional SB or entrust
    There's no way we're getting Full Throttle, we don't even have the Legend Materia UI implemented. They'd also mention 5* motes in the announcement. But yeah, seems like we're getting the rotation from JP at least.

BG Level

Why not III?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Why not III?
    III is the first Torment to be released with all three stages right away. No Legend materia update, no Bahamut.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

So torment does reopen tomorrow

It seems to be VII only according to the announcement?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    All Torment Dungeons done, and associated CMs completed except... The Ravenous Deep 200CM, and 250 are just kicking my ass... my A-Team had issues with non-CM200 but managed to clear, but they just get eaten alive in 250. Put together a mage group of...

99 CoD, Waterga, Dire Heal, BSB (reflect), Ace Striker
    99 Aerith, Protectga, Ultra Cure, BSB, Lionheart
    99 OKnight, FullBreak, MagicBDown, BSB, High Scorer
    99 Yuna, Shellga, Curaise, Miracle Veil, Hymm, Knights Charge
    99 Vivi, Waterja, Meteor, BSB, Battleforged
    You're killing it too slow (even with bssb) and don't have a power breakdown for the defense ignoring physical moves. Can you put an offhealer in yuna's place as opposed to merely healbotting?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast