+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

So I got gerogero to 63% and was watching someone else's clear and I was like "how come he got a clear but I was so far off?" and then I realized he had rinoa and squall aosbs...

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Yea be careful on Reddit with their multiple click bait posts on how they beat the torment without this and that USB but had like every chain and aosb on the planet.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Yea be careful on Reddit with their multiple click bait posts on how they beat the torment without this and that USB but had like every chain and aosb on the planet.
    Don't forget luck too. I needed some serious luck with double procs from Cloud to master VII. I must have S/Led dozens of times with the setup that I finally mastered it with.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Oh my god, calcabrina.

BG Level

Fuck that torment. Barely beat 280.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I managed to sub-30 the D280 but then I took that team to the D??? and got incubus dead ended in the first phase.

Setup for those interested:

Pecil - protectga/assault saber - lmr - truthseeker - USB1
    Kain - cyclone bolt/lightning dive - gathering storm - USB/bUSB
    Edge - RW/RP - lmr/lm2 - MM - SSB/USB
    Edward - entrust/wrath - DMT - BSB
    Rosa - shellga/ultra cure - lmr/lm1 - ace striker - USB

Magicite: main - unicorn, sub - 2 krakens, mimic queen and siren

FF4 torment looks a lot easier with a mage team+edge. The DPS options are just so lacking.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

The issue with mage team is that slot 1 is going to get fucked no matter what unless you have Kain in the air during that turn.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I 280'd it blind and got to phase 2 blind but the damage is pretty intense and the DPS lacking (Rydia ults, kain burst (lol), edge ssb2, rosa, ceodore). Ceodore was mostly dead weight so might go with tellah's powerchain ssb.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I may end up using lolFuSoYa buff SSB in for slot 1, have him Pro/Shell, Use Chain, Magicite, then turn into a puddle.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

is the 'one-hit-KO' move to slot 1 scripted? ...can it somehow be skipped?

Completed first two difficulties (under 30 secs) and it never happened, had Edward in the slot just waiting to get smacked -- My Rosa cant keep up with healing on D??? though (everyone gets smacked ; ; ).

BG Level

If you can push Calca from 60%>40% in 2 turns sure I guess. It happens on 3rd turn of phase 3.

Script for the torments (and 5* magicite) are here in a grid format. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=502481914

BG Level

I brought Porom, Edge, Cecil, Edward 2, and Rosa. Gotta say it works well but one mistake and forget it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Do you have rosa ultra? I'm thinking about taking dreamstage lol...

EDIT: wait I already used my pick noooo

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    If you can push Calca from 60%>40% in 2 turns sure I guess. It happens on 3rd turn of phase 3.

Script for the torments (and 5* magicite) are here in a grid format. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=502481914
    Hmm, well, maybe I used Kains BUSB, Pecils USB, and Edge double-cast at just the right time?

BG Level

Technically you can last stand. But sure if you can push 400k damage that quickly which is AOSB territory.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Whoops, posted in the wrong thread. Torment dahaka down sub 60. I think I can clean it up by 5s more to get 40 more rubies but my damage is so spread out element wise it's a bit complex (raines ult/burst, serah and lightning ults)

BG Level

XV-whale mastery 61%. Time to push harder without break on Ignis.

Setup:
    Noctis (LD) | R4 Ripping Bolt | R4 Omega Drive | +30% Sword, LMR + LM2 | USB1, AOSB (OSB BSB not used)
    Aranea | R3 Cyclone Bolt | R4 Lightning Dive | Tyro 99 | USB (OSB not used) +40% Lightning Equipment
    Ignis | Wrath | Break | Mako Might | BSB
    Prompto (LD) | Power Breakdown | R4 Tempest Snipe | +30% guns | BSB (Chain not used)
    Iris (LD) | R4 Curada | Protectga | Dr. Mog's, LMR + LM2 | USB + BSB

Magicite:
    Main - KB Sub - Geo | Evrae | Quetz | Hades

Also VI-whale is around phase 4. That 2nd sleep just kills my run. Also my experiment to dive Strago (BSB) have failed since his random 2k heal is really fucking up Terra and Locke going trance. Also it's been a pain trying to keep Strago alive after his doom timer pops.

Updated VI setup:
    Celes(LD) R4 SSS | R3 Shellga | BSB1 + USB | Mako Might | Major Resist Fire Acc + 20% Wind equipment
    Terra(LD) | R4 Meltdown | R4 Vali | USB + OSB | Tyro 99RM| LMR + LM2 | Moderate Resist Fire + Lightning Acc, +40% fire equipment
    Strago (LD) | R4 Chain Waterja | R4 Lunar Leviathan | Lore | Undying Flame | Gigas Armlet, +40% Water equipment
    Relm | R4 Curada | Hastega | BSB | Gathering Storm | Gigas Armlet
    Locke(LD) | R4 Fire Assault | R3 Soul Burn | USB1 + USB2 + OSB | Ace Striker | Major Resist Ice Resist Accessory, +40% Fire equipment

Magicite: Unicorn - Evrae | Queen Bomb | Famfrit | Earth Guardian | Geo

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Cleared d280 t-0, which is mostly non-notable except that I had to do it with a ssb and burst on deuce, osb rem and nothing on cinque (wrathtruster). Nothing higher than an osb and deuce's the only burst in realm...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

41s on VI torment, would have had sub 40 earlier but botched an instant cast...