+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Probably firing off awakenings at bad times? I got 43 sec running Rosa SSB (yes that old tech) Palom USB, Edge USB0, Rydia water USB (the one with ether) and P. Cecil with en-holy and w-cast LMR and Arcane that had to fire off before 25 seconds. Skipped the first KO on phase 3.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

went from about 33s clear on IX torment to 27s. Thanks zidane aasb!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

And VIII torment sub 30, barely but hadn't proc'd the squall aasb finisher so I would have had plenty of gas. No selphie, rejuv + rinoa chain.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    And VIII torment sub 30, barely but hadn't proc'd the squall aasb finisher so I would have had plenty of gas. No selphie, rejuv + rinoa chain.
    I couldn't sub 30 it with Rinoa, but as soon as I swapped her out for USB Edea, 28 secs.

Also knocked out 11, 14, and 15 thanks to awakenings.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Sub 30'd tactics torment finally with mages. Montblanc really sucks.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

went back and did the same. holy physical team, TCG/marche/agrias goodstuff comp. shaved ~10s off my previous sub40 clear thanks to TGC AASB.

also finally mastered VIII D??? after snagging ulti's AASB, but only sub40. not sure if i can get the sub30 on this one, clear comp had zero speed tricks but i do have raijin's SSB available so it might be possible to speed this one up?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hey, I beat V torment sub 30! all it took were two aosbs, kururu's fantastically powerful usb2, a bunch of 6 star abilities that didn't exist before...

Thank heavens that's done. I hate having to dispel over and over.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    Hey, I beat V torment sub 30! all it took were two aosbs, kururu's fantastically powerful usb2, a bunch of 6 star abilities that didn't exist before...

Thank heavens that's done. I hate having to dispel over and over.
    right?! Dispel was such a pain. Did you get instances where he would use it back to back? sometimes it would be ok since Galuf/Greg would dispel AFTER the double-cast, but usually, it would get dispelled and immediately pop back up... grrr! ...and so annoying that one of his casts always seems to happen right after I click on an AOSB. So glad to be done with those shinanagans.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sumy View Post
    right?! Dispel was such a pain. Did you get instances where he would use it back to back? sometimes it would be ok since Galuf/Greg would dispel AFTER the double-cast, but usually, it would get dispelled and immediately pop back up... grrr! ...and so annoying that one of his casts always seems to happen right after I click on an AOSB. So glad to be done with those shinanagans.
    oh my god, on one run he put up buffs right before bartz landed aosb, then my dispel landed, then apparently it had queued buffs previously because it casted them right as the attacks that I would need for sub 30 landed. I was so mad.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

And II down sub 30'd. Double trigger LMs, who needs em. Now trying XII and ugh I wish I had an aosb.

EDIT: XII down. Just I left to sub 30.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

And I down. All done with torments.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

FF8 down sub-30, fujin/ultimecia wind awakenings, squall SSS spam for chain building, selphie USB1 and quistis glint/boostga USB. still cut it alarmingly close with all that firepower. had to reload a bunch for better RNG, i had several runs where neither ulti nor fujin's LM2s proc'ed a single time.

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Okay, started going through a few Torments.

FFIII - 44s
    FFVII - 32s
    FFX - 42s

I started poking away at FFT last night and got a 60% Complete, but I'm going to beef my party up a bit.
    I have a FFIV 90% Complete and seem to be having trouble pushing it that last 10% for the clear.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

FFT was my nightmare for a long time. My only physical USB for it remains delita usb; I had to dip into lenses for rafa usb for enough damage to sub30.