+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

The magic cast speed for 3 turns really jumps the DPS for Ysale, Alphinaud, and Papalymo. I wish I had that brave but alas can't have everything. Also dragoons are in a bad spot until they buff Sky High for a 5th hit.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

VII 32s with barret usb, aerith burst 2, the shelkinator, cloud (usb1/burst2) zack (usb/chain). Rejuv grimoire is amazing. Had to durdle around in phase 1 more to build meter so I don't think I can get sub 30.

Barret is amazing. Zack does zack stuff. Shelke entrusts cloud at the start, barrett most of the time and then one last one to cloud for ultra cross strike. Aerith on dispel/haste duty. I accidentally used cloud's burst 2 and I think it saved the run because of the rehaste- I accidentally skipped the dispel and didn't have time for aerith to haste (had to burn a heal instead).

Relic Shield
    BG Level

53s on IV torment - rosa and rydia usbs (with edge ssb2, tellah's haste burst and barbaricca's imperil wind burst bringing up the rear). I messed up and let everyone get Hold'd at low hp but turns out healing 2300 a tick with lakshmi is a lot of healing.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Trying to make a competent Laks team. I have:

Full Cloud
    Full Riku
    Full Decil
    Mostly full Sephy
    Garland chain plus ultra
    Jihl ultra and burst

Rosa USB2/Glint and Elarra USB1, Larsa USB and burst.

No idea where to go from there.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Clear/Mastered FF3. Phase 4+5 Incubus Quake is a plain stupid.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Lak really doesn't do much damage if you have shell or grimoire up in the first phase, it's just a DPS race or you can astra it. After that she gets a mag/mind buff...and still doesn't do too much. it's like a hades fight.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

23.5 seconds on VI torment with shadow usb2 instead of locke burst2/aosb. I would have thought the AOSB would kick shadow out of the park but I forget how much value shadow gives the chain...

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by hyoton View Post
    Lak really doesn't do much damage if you have shell or grimoire up in the first phase, it's just a DPS race or you can astra it. After that she gets a mag/mind buff...and still doesn't do too much. it's like a hades fight.
    It's setting up the dps. I'm thinking of dropping Garland and adding a second entruster so that Cloud and Riku can wreck as I have both their Glints, USBs, Arcanes, and Riku AASB.

Edit: how about Cloud, Riku on imperil, Ignis, Tyro, Rosa?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    It's setting up the dps. I'm thinking of dropping Garland and adding a second entruster so that Cloud and Riku can wreck as I have both their Glints, USBs, Arcanes, and Riku AASB.

Edit: how about Cloud, Riku on imperil, Ignis, Tyro, Rosa?
    That should be fine - its' similar to my team except stronger cloud and riku's better than shadow. uni the first entice/lullaby and watch her evaporate.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

31s on XV torment with sora aasb and burst - I had been trying stormspell which more or less sucked. Didn't even have to use rejuv grimoire. Now I need to see what I can do on V torment...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

47s on III torment - way slower than I'd like considering I'm throwing 4 usbs and aria at ahriman.

36 seconds on VI. My first ??? kill

Relic Shield
    BG Level

God I torment looks bad. I have literally no idea what I'm going to be able to do here.

BG Level

IV down in 43 seconds. So much more difficult without a healer USB, but my realm DPS is very solid with Rydia USB2 and Palom USB. Fortunately Rosa SSB + LMR was enough and getting P. Cecil Arcane (from draw) and random luck for getting his en-holy and w-cast LMRs was enough support for Edge Doppleganger shenanigans.

I should try and push VIII and XII but been lazy. Same can be said for Lakshimi.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Hard to justify putting in a lot of resources for the torments esp when the partial clear update will give so many rubies too...

BG Level

If you want mastery rewards for the D-???, chip the boss down by 10%, petrify a character, and wipe your team. 1 mithril + orbs/crystals + 20 ruby per dungeon.
    Same would be for the 240/280 if you're really struggling.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

First sub 30 D???

Barely eked it out.

Setup
    Terra chain firaja Awakening Tyro MC3 RM
    Edgar Flame Offer USB gun dmg+ rm
    Sabin Fires within and fire ironfist USB fist dmg+ rm
    Mog shellga curaja USB MM
    Relm hastega ultra cure BSB and USB DMT

Belias and fire magicite, Wall

Awakening carried this super hard.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I drew on XIV realm draw for 15 myth for fun (really didn't need it) and got papalymo usb (!!) so went ahead and sub 30'd xiv torment. A bit trickier than I thought and I had to dive papa (which is pleasantly absurd when you think about it: spending 100 wisdom and spirit to get 25 spirit motes back and 40 rubies I don't need) but it was fun. Also wow that usb is going to be amazing if papa gets an aasb (up to 8 chase hits!!)

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Catching up on more torments: sub 40 xi torment; 41s xiii, need to find a way to cut it down just a bit more...Finally beat tactics torment but more than 1 minute (lol)

I, II X and t-0 are the ones I haven't yet beaten. II my firion is pretty strong and everyone else is a garbage fire. I my heal is ssb hastega, yuck. X ssb heal and decent fire/ice stuff (weirdly, poor water). T-0 want a heal that ideally isn't concerto.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

so I was thinking, with Pecil and Decil AASBs, that IV torment would be a breeze... right?

54 seconds win.

Picked up Rydia AASB, so swapped out Edge for Rydia... 47 second win. How was I doing so horribly with THREE Awakenings?

mimic'd a you tube build of; Edward USB, Edge SSB, Rydia USB, Rosa USB2, and Palom USB, that I could have made 3 months ago, and knocked it out in 28 seconds.

It's so odd how, as overpowered as Awakenings are - their are times when old tech, and 6* abilities (alegro con moto, chain thundaja/waterja) can be more powerful.