+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Like dasva mentioned, documentation and examples for AshitaCast are located within the /docs/AshitaCast folder.

When AshitaCast is installed, no folder will be created automatically.
    If a folder is supposed to be created when AshitaCast is first loaded, that may be a bug that Lolwutt will need to look into.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

The config/ashitacast/ folder is not automatically generated. This is something I may add at some point, but not entirely convinced it's necessary because ashitacast isn't really of any use without xmls so most people will make the folder to put xmls in prior to loading it anyway.

As others have stated, the sample xmls and documentation are in /docs/ashitacast. The reasoning for not putting sample XMLs in the real folder is that if you choose to use those names for your actual xmls or edit them in place the launcher would overwrite them.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Ashita v3.0.0.13
    • Fixed issue with /paste command not working with Shift-JIS characters.
    • Dats: Fixed issue that would cause some DAT files to not load properly.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
    Ashita v3.0.0.13
    • Fixed issue with /paste command not working with Shift-JIS characters.
    Awesome, thanks.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Wrote a plugin to handle augmenting with fern/taupe/pellucid stones. It takes a configuration file to determine which augments are worth having the player review, and cycles augments until it lands one that meets your conditions. After that, it will stop doing anything and wait until you either keep the augment(turns itself off) or reject it and confirm sticking with previous(goes back to cycling augments). It's being tested by myself and some linkshell members atm, and while I have yet to observe any problem behavior, takes time to get a good enough test sample in for any bugs to emerge. Given that, it will be a week or so until I have it added to launcher. However, if anyone wants to mess with it in the meantime(at their own risk):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sd9hr4hbai...Oseem.zip?dl=0

A readme and a sample config are included. As it uses keypresses for output instead of packets, you'll need the WindowerInput plugin loaded as well prior to using it.

(The keypresses are memory verified so they will not screw up, but potential packet drops and other issues made me decide not to go pure packet. Using the actual ingame UI gives you the option to add a delay and manually watch it as well.)

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I can't get the crafty plugin to work. I set it on learn mode, craft something manually, select said item under known recipes, switch to crafting mode, but I continually get the message "crafty stopped due to crafting cancel message" and it switches to off mode.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Noob question. I can't seem to find info for macro pallet swapping in Ashitacast XMLs. Is this possible?

Maybe?

Maybe not?

Bueller?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    I can't get the crafty plugin to work. I set it on learn mode, craft something manually, select said item under known recipes, switch to crafting mode, but I continually get the message "crafty stopped due to crafting cancel message" and it switches to off mode.
    This should now be fixed.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

It works at first now, but frequently stops crafting (but doesn't leave craft mode) for no discernible reason with no message.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Akirra Krylon
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

There is probably a really simple and easy way to do this but I am just missing it...how do you change the position of the minimap?

Edit: nvm! Found the /minimaps or /mm command on the forums. Very easy to use!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by AkirraKrylon View Post
    There is probably a really simple and easy way to do this but I am just missing it...how do you change the position of the minimap?

Edit: nvm! Found the /minimaps or /mm command on the forums. Very easy to use!
    You can also move minimap by holding shift then dragging it with your mouse.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Akirra Krylon
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
    You can also move minimap by holding shift then dragging it with your mouse.
    Oh good to know, that helps! Thanks :D

Also, a request for a new (or link to if someone has custom wrote it) addon for PUP, basically an ashita version of AutoControl to easily load out automaton attachment sets and track automaton burden.

Any chance that is in the works, or maybe out there somewhere?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by AkirraKrylon View Post
    Oh good to know, that helps! Thanks :D

Also, a request for a new (or link to if someone has custom wrote it) addon for PUP, basically an ashita version of AutoControl to easily load out automaton attachment sets and track automaton burden.

Any chance that is in the works, or maybe out there somewhere?
    Not that I'm aware of. I don't play retail. Haven't since before Abyssea, so I don't really actively work on new things too often for FFXI anymore. You are free to make a request on the Ashita forums and see if anyone else has made something or is interested in making it.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Ashitav3 Ready for us?

Hi I download Ashita v3 but it won't do anything.. Is it ready for use yet?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Ashitav3 ... all the old plugins and addons from v2 would still work?

Mainly Ashitacast ? This is probably the most important I use for gearswapping...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

DOwnload Ashitav3 but no addon, plugins loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Alricking View Post
    Ashitav3 ... all the old plugins and addons from v2 would still work?

Mainly Ashitacast ? This is probably the most important I use for gearswapping...

Hi,
    I download Ashita v3 but no addons nor plugins loaded. Also it prompt that ashita.exe cannot be download please do it manually?

Any advice on what's going on?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Ashita v3 is working fine and is fully released. The main download can be found on the homepage here:
    http://ashita.atom0s.com/

You will want to place it into its own folder such as C:\Ashita\ before running it as it will download multiple files when you first run it.

Ashita v2 plugins will not work with v3, they are not compatible. However, nearly all addons and plugins have already been ported up to v3 and are working fine.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Downloaded the app but Kasperskys flagging some files as phishing links apparently for some reason. Dunno what they are though.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Part of my keyboard macros dont work anymore after some ccleaner. Example, none of @,#, + macros work anymore, HOME is bound to make mule follow now it only change camera to my back, del, end F keys macros dont work anymore, after spaming sclk key they start working for a second then nothing. Outside ffxi all keys work as intended.

Campaign
    BG Level

In which Folder do you have to place Ashita install files for it to be able to see Playonline?
    Getting the following error but I couldn't find an option to manually set the path of the game

Code:
    System.Exception: Failed to obtain PlayOnline path from system registry.
       in Ashita.Classes.AshitaInjector.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<LaunchConfiguration>b__0()

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast