Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
    Wow.. it's flagging official files from Microsoft rofl. I love how terrible anti-virus' have become these days. -_-
    Maybe it's because official files from Microsoft exhibit behavior similar to malware? I loathe the direction they've taken with their development and have run into a lot of issues with Win10 that seemed to be viral behavior but turned out to be OS "features". -_-;;;;;

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Can you tell me your system specs? (Processor, RAM, GPU, etc.) Also what addons/plugins are you using on Ashita when this happens and what zone(s)?

Wow.. it's flagging official files from Microsoft rofl. I love how terrible anti-virus' have become these days. -_-
    None lol. Literally when I click on ashita.exe it flags the files as it downloads the rest of the files. I managed to override the AV from flagging them after they downloaded and got it going in the end.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    Maybe it's because official files from Microsoft exhibit behavior similar to malware? I loathe the direction they've taken with their development and have run into a lot of issues with Win10 that seemed to be viral behavior but turned out to be OS "features". -_-;;;;;
    They are just text files for code. You can open them and read them in Notepad to check them out yourself if you wanted. They are not executables or anything which is why I find it funny they are being flagged lol. Let alone, they are directly taken from Microsoft with no edits so they should be whitelisted at this point in time since they've been around since like early 2000's. I messaged Kasp. AV on Twitter but no response. Their links to report false-positives don't work. I really hate shitty anti-virus' these days It's interesting that the ones that seem more shitty actually have much better support and communication with people than the top-name branded ones everyone knows and uses. You'd think with all the money they are making they'd have half-decent support.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Got some questions about Ashita. Using it on my laptop for for the DX8->DX9 proxy.. just wanna know if I put the dll files in the ffxi-bootmod folder will that still work with the retail version of the game?

Also I see Ashita has alias how do I use this in game?
    In Windower I have it as alias Naji input /ma "Naji" <me>; and then in game I type //naji to execute it. How can I do this in Ashita?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Treize Kordero View Post
    Got some questions about Ashita. Using it on my laptop for for the DX8->DX9 proxy.. just wanna know if I put the dll files in the ffxi-bootmod folder will that still work with the retail version of the game?

Also I see Ashita has alias how do I use this in game?
    In Windower I have it as alias Naji input /ma "Naji" <me>; and then in game I type //naji to execute it. How can I do this in Ashita?
    If you plan to play on private servers and on retail, then you need to install the proxy in both ways to ensure it will work in both cases. Unless you don't want to use it on one or the other etc.
    Placing it in the ffxi-bootmod folder is only for private server usage.

As for the command question, you can find the command info for Ashita here:
    http://ashita.atom0s.com/wiki2/doku....itav3:commands

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Ashita v3.1.0.0

Hello everyone,

I've pushed Ashita v3.1.0.0 tonight which includes the requested feature multi-command keybinds.

Changelog
    • Changed keybinds to allow multiple commands in a single line separated via semi-colons.

Example Usage
    Code:
    /bind f1 /wave;/wait 5;/dance
    This would cause your character to wave, then wait 5 seconds, then dance.

Does Ashitacast accept multiple parameters for the if/if-else in the XML?

For example, "or" or "and" etc

Can you tell me your system specs? (Processor, RAM, GPU, etc.) Also what addons/plugins are you using on Ashita when this happens and what zone(s)?
    core i5 4460
    12 gb ddr3 ram
    SSD
    Windows 10
    Radeon R9 280X

I can run at higher settings, 7 instances without slowdown on windower4. Low settings on Ashita anywhere that's crowded causes my FPS to drop below 10.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

How do I get this to work? Messing around after 4 years off, and I'm sure I remember something about the language settings needing to match up with the install? Ashita wants to run US but I'm EU.

System.Exception: Failed to obtain PlayOnline path from system registry.
    at Ashita.Classes.AshitaInjector.<>c__DisplayClass1_0 .<LaunchConfiguration>b__0()

This is what I'm seeing when trying to boot it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by In Flames View Post
    How do I get this to work? Messing around after 4 years off, and I'm sure I remember something about the language settings needing to match up with the install? Ashita wants to run US but I'm EU.

System.Exception: Failed to obtain PlayOnline path from system registry.
    at Ashita.Classes.AshitaInjector.<>c__DisplayClass1_0 .<LaunchConfiguration>b__0()

This is what I'm seeing when trying to boot it.
    Select the config you want to load, right-click and choose 'Edit Configuration'. On the left side, click the 'Advanced' button. Select European from the PlayOnline language dropdown.
    Either works fine for EU versions.

Click the save icon at the bottom and launch again.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Finally found the issue with the Tparty plugin it was out of place because the menu's were scaling up to 150% from windows but the plugin was operating at the native 1440p. Plugin now displays correctly just sadly the menus are tiny on a Alienware 13 screen. Any way of adjusting the Tparty plugin to get it scale with the menus?

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

For me the thing Ashita is missing is a proper Yarnball-type plugin. Duration just isn't cutting it, doesn't track most spells at this point and I've been unable to add anything or change it.

Not enough to get me to go back to Windower, though. Ashita4lyf.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Nep View Post
    For me the thing Ashita is missing is a proper Yarnball-type plugin. Duration just isn't cutting it, doesn't track most spells at this point and I've been unable to add anything or change it.

Not enough to get me to go back to Windower, though. Ashita4lyf.

You can make a request on Ashita's forums to see if anyone would be interested in making new things. I personally don't play the game so I don't really have the time to invest into making things like this. Others that play may be interested in doing it though.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Minimizing ashita used to mute the game until I brought it back up, now it doesn't. Any ideas how I can change it back?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by fantasticdan View Post
    Minimizing ashita used to mute the game until I brought it back up, now it doesn't. Any ideas how I can change it back?
    I believe someone else had this happening and restarting their system fixed it if I recall. Ashita itself does not touch the sound of your system or the game. So that happening is not coming from Ashita.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Hello !

Been using Windower4 for yeras, but now with Windows 10 creators it impossible to set screen definitions... so move it to Ashita and liked, there are some nice plugins/addons but i am missing badly the plugin "JA Zero" from windower, i saw that on Ashita 2 was a plugin named "Novo" that do the trick but i dont see it on Ashita 3. Well what i ask is:

- There´s a plugin like "JAZero" for ashita ?
    - How to use "Nomad" ? how open MH menu outside MH ?
    - Whats does the addon "gmcommand" do ?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

There's currently no JA lock-removing addon. I assume people use other means of enabling this.
    nomad: http://ashita.atom0s.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=57
    gmcommand: http://ashita.atom0s.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=54

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Thank You !

Now lets wait Atom0s bring JA lock to Ashita

ps: i thought gmcommand was something related on have the GM Flag ^^;

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I doubt Atom0s is making a plugin for that. Whenever someone asks about it he suggests that someone else could make it, and his program version is behind a paywall donation.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Beholder View Post
    Hello !

Been using Windower4 for yeras, but now with Windows 10 creators it impossible to set screen definitions... so move it to Ashita and liked, there are some nice plugins/addons but i am missing badly the plugin "JA Zero" from windower, i saw that on Ashita 2 was a plugin named "Novo" that do the trick but i dont see it on Ashita 3. Well what i ask is:

- There´s a plugin like "JAZero" for ashita ?
    - How to use "Nomad" ? how open MH menu outside MH ?
    - Whats does the addon "gmcommand" do ?
    I do not plan on making a free version of things like JAWait0 any longer, as I do release things like this on a donation basis on other websites.

As for Nomad, it is more of a private server addon, I doubt it will work on retail. It is used via:
    /nomad on
    /nomad off

When enabled, it sets the zone to be considered a mog house allowing you to open the mog house menu via the main menu. (It replaces the map option at the bottom of the first list of choices with the mog house menu.) On private servers, you are able to access almost every part of the menu outside of a mog house. On retail, I'd assume they have checks at this point for everything to prevent it from working. The other feature of Nomad is that when in your mog house, you can /nomad off and turn it into a normal zone and use spells/skills etc. freely to privately skill up and such.

GMCommand is another addon for private servers. The default GM command is prefixed with @ which was altered on some servers to use $ instead which many dislike. So @ automates the translation to $ commands if you still type @. ie. if I type @godmode, it will send $godmode to the server.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast