Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Old Odin
    BG Level

Mog House options are perfectly available in any city even outside of Mog House. The option to interact with that menu is blocked client-side, so going by that I would assume that Nomad should work at least in towns.
    In other zones it probably won't work though.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Mog House options are perfectly available in any city even outside of Mog House. The option to interact with that menu is blocked client-side, so going by that I would assume that Nomad should work at least in towns.
    In other zones it probably won't work though.
    This is the case for mog houses and auction houses, assuming things haven't changed from back before Abyssea. (I don't touch retail so I'm not sure.)

You could do any mog house features from a zone that meets the following conditions:
    - The zone is a mog house.
    - The zone is connected to a mog house. (ie. Lower Jeuno has a mog house connected to it.)
    - The zone has a Nomad Moogle somewhere in it.

You could do any auction house features from a zone that meets the following conditions:
    - The zone has an auction house in it.
    - The zone is connected to a zone with an auction house. (ie. East Ron. is connected to South Sandy that has an auction house.)

Granted the AH has much more "weakness'" than the mog house does in terms of what can and can't be done elsewhere.

Nomad was made for private servers though, I never personally tested it on retail, so I can't say if any of it works. From others though, they have told me it does not work which I figured it wouldn't at this point in time with all the various packet injection fixes they have done over the years on retail.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I did start to rewrite / port novo to ashita v3 but haven't finished it off yet. It's on g I t h u b

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
    You could do any auction house features from a zone that meets the following conditions:
    - The zone has an auction house in it.
    - The zone is connected to a zone with an auction house. (ie. East Ron. is connected to South Sandy that has an auction house.).
    Though you can still use it in any Mog House

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

hi, can i use ashita without it checking for updates? i cant access the website today (think my isp having issues) but the program wont let me use it until it checks for updates, so hoping there is a way around this so i can use it!

nvm, i used a command argument --noupdate to start ashita, but it seems i cant get ffxi to run at all anyway /sigh cox isp is being a cox!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Madoran

You can launch Ashita with the --noupdate command line option to skip updates. Keep in mind when this is enabled it also disables downloading addons/plugins as their information will not be populated.

Make sure that your anti-virus/firewall are not interfering with Ashita as well. (Including Windows Defender.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag