Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Did Ambuscade Intense VE with my mules just now.

One of the Lamiae named Bozzetto Frigg will spam an AoE charm move "Raqs Baladi Dance" after 50% health.

Turning your back against the NM will stop you from getting charmed.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Balrahn View Post
    Did Ambuscade Intense VE with my mules just now.

One of the Lamiae named Bozzetto Frigg will spam an AoE charm move "Raqs Baladi Dance" after 50% health.

Turning your back against the NM will stop you from getting charmed.
    My whm was unnaffected by the petrification AoE aswell, and had his back turned the entire fight.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

The Lamia adds seem to infinitely respawn, so should just focus on killing the Medusa NM before killing the lamias

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So tried that crazy pup method on lamia and man even with OD imperial disregard was petrifying and dooming each time which is weird because I thought it was a not facing thing and yet autos always face. Not sure what's going wrong based on what I was reading

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So something interesting about Goes. It's Boiling point has some unique effects. Gives unknown but I assume large macc down it also gives a massive -200 acc debuff and an attack buff that looks like it gives +100% att additively with other percentage attack buffs. Numbers work out perfectly for my pups smite and hard to say exactly what my auto was running at but it's percentage gain was much lower. And it gives an MAB boost that based on my /blm ES nuking is either +126 mab or +100% magic dmg stat. Seriously this nm really wants you to wreck it lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So bad aura range is 18 good aura looks to be about 8