Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I’m up to 4000 fans
    Godspeed

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Did it! Ursula is capped!
    ‘And just got boreas productive morning

Make sure to come back with some local snacks.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Make sure to come back with some local snacks.
    Don’t worry he’s capped

But the good news is I got KosMos!

But she is isn’t my last blade

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Patch delayed until March 2nd.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet View Post
    Patch delayed until March 2nd.
    Really? Damn ;(

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Finally finished this last week. 5/10 for me. Feels like this series has gone downhill like the Tales Of series.

Anyone else feel like the Driver's leveling system was pointless? I feel like they could've omitted the numerical leveling system entirely and just focus on you building your Blades up by rank. Saw a video of a lv. 48 team defeat a boss I had problems with at lv. 55. Was all about dem Blade stats. Having Drivers level up at inns felt unnecessary.

Regarding the ending...

Spoiler: show
    The connection to Xenoblade Chronicles was nice. I assume the third Aegis that was sent to the XC1 universe was what became Alvis, or the Monado. It all went to shit after that when Mythra's sacrifice wasn't a sacrifice at all, and we got the super happy everyone wins ending. Made all of that drama that proceeded it pointless. Would've been nice to see Rex get with Nia (they hint at Nia's affection for Rex many times) and live on because of Mythra's sacrifice, but that's just me.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just under 240 hours into the game and I still haven't beat the story (I should be close though) since I've been busy doing side stuff. I'm already at level cap and spent the past couple days spamming Noponchos to level Trust. Agate is the last blade that I need, so hopefully I'll get her soon.

What kinds of setups does everyone use for endgame? For harder stuff I've been using Rex (Atk blades), Nia (Healing blades) & Morag (Brighid + Katana blades).

Also, a question about an end-game ability:
    For Mythra/Pyra's real form or whatever, is the change element ability something you can only use once per battle, or is there a way to use it multiple times per fight?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Just under 240 hours into the game and I still haven't beat the story (I should be close though) since I've been busy doing side stuff. I'm already at level cap and spent the past couple days spamming Noponchos to level Trust. Agate is the last blade that I need, so hopefully I'll get her soon.

What kinds of setups does everyone use for endgame? For harder stuff I've been using Rex (Atk blades), Nia (Healing blades) & Morag (Brighid + Katana blades).

Also, a question about an end-game ability:
    For Mythra/Pyra's real form or whatever, is the change element ability something you can only use once per battle, or is there a way to use it multiple times per fight?
    More then once ( until the timer wears off , you can only summon that blade once per fight tho

BG Level

3 blades missing befor 1.3 releases

Nim
    Newt
    Kora

edit scratch that just got finch lole

BG Level

2 left!

I'm in chapter 8 now and somehow already hit the wall of not being to seemingly pull more blades even though I only have like half of them. I've done like 5 legendary cores and 40 or so rares on zeke and not one out of like 10.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

one out of like 10.
    Oh sweet summer child.

The pain hasn't begun until you are down to the single digits left.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

I'm in chapter 8 now and somehow already hit the wall of not being to seemingly pull more blades even though I only have like half of them. I've done like 5 legendary cores and 40 or so rares on zeke and not one out of like 10.
    Past a certain point it becomes worth it to boost your luck and idea levels before going for more rare pulls. Probably once you get to around 13-15 of the random Rare Blades. I've seen some people say that idea levels don't affect the chance of obtaining a Rare Blade, but I'm skeptical until I see more evidence one way or the other.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Even stacking luck and those thought cloud points, the more rare blades you have, the lower your odds seem to become. My last few blades, especially the last one I needed, felt like they took more rare/legendary cores than all the rest of the blades combined. Can't even remember how many my last one took, but it was a whole lot of farming legendary cores.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Even stacking luck and those thought cloud points, the more rare blades you have, the lower your odds seem to become. My last few blades, especially the last one I needed, felt like they took more rare/legendary cores than all the rest of the blades combined. Can't even remember how many my last one took, but it was a whole lot of farming legendary cores.
    RNG is RNG

I once went 1 week without a rare blade, and I got Kos Mos not long ago then Varin (i think it's her name) yesterday and 2 more today

Only 2 left tho (before the millions added in NG+)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Im willing to bet a lot of the DLC blades will be of the Praxis/Theory variety available via quest instead of summoning.

And there is probably something to the notion that it becomes harder to summon rare blades the more you get. Yeah RNG is RNG, but if the gacha system works how its theorized to work, then depleting pools of certain elements would have an effect on the pull rate.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    Im willing to bet a lot of the DLC blades will be of the Praxis/Theory variety available via quest instead of summoning.

And there is probably something to the notion that it becomes harder to summon rare blades the more you get. Yeah RNG is RNG, but if the gacha system works how its theorized to work, then depleting pools of certain elements would have an effect on the pull rate.
    They confirmed it<s both at least for 2-3 of them

You can get them when the game start via Crystal, or later one in quests

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    RNG is RNG

I once went 1 week without a rare blade, and I got Kos Mos not long ago then Varin (i think it's her name) yesterday and 2 more today

Only 2 left tho (before the millions added in NG+)
    It isn't just RNG is RNG. Your chances get lower with each blade.