FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I approve of Lolihammer.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/stat...73770937016322

Ice flavored Kos-Mos with a spear? Yes please!

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Nintendo direct for XC2 November 7 at 6AM PST

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

YEAH BOI

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Nintendo direct for XC2 November 7 at 6AM PST

Main site has been updated with new caps and details - https://xenobladechronicles2.nintendo.com/explore/

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Friendship ended with Pyra.

Now Pandoria is my friend.

Also, looks like Pyra has a Kos-mos mode.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

New Details
    In just a few weeks, Nintendo Switch owners will leave the familiar behind and enter the fantastical world of Alrest – a world full of living lands known as Titans and the fabled paradise of Elysium. To get fans ready for the Dec. 1 launch of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game, Nintendo presented a deep dive into elements of the massive game, including the vast environments, battle system and characters. This special Nintendo Direct presentation also revealed upcoming paid DLC, a fun cross-promotion with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, as well as free DLC available to download on launch day that will allow players to also play the game with Japanese audio and English subtitles.

“With Xenoblade Chronicles 2, we are giving fans yet another engaging adventure that can only be found on Nintendo Switch,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “This sequel is perfect for playing at home or while traveling during the busy holiday season.”

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is next in the series following the original acclaimed RPG that launched for Wii in 2012. This sequel features new characters and worlds, with an expanded battle system that will still feel familiar to fans of the first game. In Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Blades are artificial lifeforms that bond with Drivers to lend them their weapons and powers in battle. Main character Rex is a Driver and Pyra is a Blade. To help familiarize fans with main character Rex before the game launches, a new Side Quest will be available via a free update in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game for both Nintendo Switch and Wii U systems, in which players will be able to obtain a Rex costume starting on Nov. 9.

In and out of battle, Blades have a wide array of support abilities. While adventuring, these abilities might increase the number of items that can be collected, open up new paths to explore or initiate other special effects. When players fight alongside their chosen Blade, they might trigger effects that protect the Driver, strengthen attacks and so forth. Abilities differ from Blade to Blade, so selecting different Blades adds to the strategy of battle.

Blades are just one form of life that players will encounter while journeying on the backs of the mighty Titans. In the vast world of Alrest, players will discover both peaceful and aggressive wildlife of all shapes and sizes wandering among giant plains, winding caverns, frozen kingdoms, scorched earth and sandy beaches. If players manage to defeat certain Unique Beasts, a tombstone will be left behind to commemorate the creature and allow players to relive those battles for additional rewards.

While traveling the massive world of Alrest, players will run into shining spots called Collection Points – which give players the opportunity to pick up valuable items or dive under the clouds to salvage hard-to-find treasures – or special landmarks that players can transport to at any time. Alrest is also teeming with bustling cities. From shopping districts to residential quarters, each Titan has its own unique layout and atmosphere.

Fans who want to expand their epic adventure can pre-purchase an Expansion Pass for the game in Nintendo eShop beginning today or pre-order it from select retailers shortly at a suggested retail price of $29.99. With this pass, players can enjoy DLC as it releases between the launch of the game and fall 2018, starting with quests and support items, and eventually including a challenge Battle Mode where they can face powerful enemies. This DLC will even include an additional adventure with a new side story set in the world of Elysium. Details about individual elements of the Expansion Pass will be released in the future.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will launch exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system on Dec. 1 at a suggested retail price of $59.99. The same day, the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Edition Nintendo Switch Pro Controller will launch at a suggested retail price of $74.99. Launch day will also see the release of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Special Edition. This special version includes the game, a beautifully illustrated hardbound art book filled with 220 pages of concept designs and artwork of the characters, landscapes and objects from the game, a sound-selection CD of many of the game’s memorable music tracks, and a special metal case containing the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game card at a suggested retail price of $99.99. Players who prefer the digital version can pre-purchase the game from Nintendo eShop now, either standalone or as a bundle with the Expansion Pass.

BG Level

Ok fuck i need that game

First, game looks AWSOME
    2nd the customization system seems so complicated in a good way!
    3rd Fuck man the expansion pass is so pricey yet i<ll probably get it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I wish I didn't watch that, so spoilery

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT NINTENDO!

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I... fuck it i’m buying a switch today wit Mario Odyssey, i’m not taking my chances by the time december rolls around.

BG Level

Someone please tell me i'm not alone that thinks this ability sets and all things customisation wise seems awsome but also complicated

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    I... fuck it i’m buying a switch today wit Mario Odyssey, i’m not taking my chances by the time december rolls around.
    I’m hoping for a sexy bundle of some kind. I’d fucking drop cash in a heartbeat.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Xno Kappa View Post
    I’m hoping for a sexy bundle of some kind. I’d fucking drop cash in a heartbeat.
    As much as that would be nice, it’ll likely be for a digital copy, so i prefer getting it physical. And i want that pro controller.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    As much as that would be nice, it’ll likely be for a digital copy, so i prefer getting it physical. And i want that pro controller.
    Bah! Forgot about the whole digital copy bundle crap. That’s pretty much universal nowadays right?

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I didn't see the trailer, but from everything that's been said here, well.

I'm really feeling it.

fuuu, every new xeno game is a system seller for me, no matter what.

This will be no exception. My body is prepping for dat sweet gameplay.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just bought my switch lol. Not taking chances this holiday season.

Ze NinjaSYXX
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Just finished reserving the collector’s and pro controller, my body is ready. I seriously am hype for everything including the soundtrack, i loved X’s soundtrack, the awesome surprise that i got when i fought my first tyrant, etc. I hope this game tops it, i can’t wait to get my hands on this.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Where did you find the controller? Amazon has had it unavailable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast